part 4

what it takes

I'm sorry for the mistakes, just bear with me, and don't forget to comment.

<3

 

 

Donghae :

He doesn’t know what he would do. The fact that hyukjae is trying his best to win his heart back and to win his forgiveness, makes it difficult for him to move on. He sees how much hyukjae changed, how much he is trying even when he doesn’t give him any sort of sign that he may get back to him.

Singmin still convincing donghae to get back to hyukjae, but he still scared of trying again, he doesn’t want to be in a relation with someone that he doesn’t trust him. He knows that he still loves him, but still, there is something that prevents him from going back to him. He still feels happy with all the pampering that he gets from hyukjae and he always tries not to show his happiness, maybe someday he can trust hyukjae again.

It still early for him to go to school, but as usual he knows that someone was outside waiting for him to wake up. It becomes a habit in these four months they broke up for hyukjae to come to his house and bring his favorite coffee and wait for him to go.

Like usual, he wake up, eat his breakfast except for his coffee since he knows that he will have his coffee from hyukjae and go to school, he will take the coffee from hyukjae but then he will ignore him.

Hyukjae of Corse won’t stop talking, until they arrive to school. Hyukjae become so bold, since he would always take donghae’s hand and kiss his palm. And it took donghae so much effort just to hide his blush and just scoff at hyukjae.

“Are you sure that you two aren’t together again.”  Sungmin would always when he sees them.

Donghae would always look at hyukjae retracting back and just laugh, but today he says:

“I don’t know if I can forgive him and trust him again, he said he will wait, but what if I won’t be able to forgive him wouldn’t it be unfair for him to waste his time for nothing. I just don’t know what to do.”

“why don’t you try to give him another chance then, just to test the water.”

“I don’t want to be with him or even anybody else if I’m not sure that he is the one for me, I want someone to trust not someone that makes me scared every moment that he could leave me or cheat on me. We only live once, and I want to live happy, for me and for my father.”

“I get your point, but don’t you think that he really loves you and he regret evry thing he did.”

“I’m not sure yet, it hurts a lot Minnie, I gave him all and with him I have never been selfish I always put him first. But look what I got; he was looking for his happiness while I’m home worrying about his health. Every time I remember this I feel my heart broke again and again. “

Donghae couldn’t take it anymore, he feels so much pain in his heart, he want to forget, to forgive but it’s just difficult. Sungmin hugged his friend when he saw the broken look in his friend’s eyes.

“Why? Why just him? Why can’t I move on and find my happiness? What makes him different from anybody else? Why everything is different when it comes to him? Why minnie? Why?” donghae said sobbing.

“Maybe because he is the one for you, I know it will be difficult for you to forgive him and trust him again so give yourself time to heal, and if he shows his sincerity then don’t hesitate to go back to him. You live once yes, but also true love comes once, so don’t make one mistake from him ruin you. ok.” Sungmin said while holding his baby friend tightly.

 

  “Hey guys, is everything ok?” siwon said.

“Oh, you are here?” sungmin asked holding donghae still crying in his arm.

“Yeah, a while ago” he said while patting donghae’s back trying to see his face “what happen to hae, hey baby is everything ok?” siwon asked.

Donghae then glared at siwon forgetting about his mess and said “I told you don’t call me baby, people will misunderstand.”

Siwon smiled at his friend and then he moved his face closer to donghae’s face raffling donghae’s hair and said:

“let them be baby, after all I want to make you mine” siwon then went away, he knows that donghae will chase him, he always do.

“yah choi siwon.” Donghae yelled and then chased after siwon and jumped at siwon head locking him and then they were trying to tickle each other.

Sungmin watched them and shook his head and mumbled:

“I can’t believe he was crying just a second ago.” And then he sighed, did really donghae still love hyukjae, sungmin still confused because every time donghae is with siwon he forget everything around him and he just show his true self for him. Donghae is happy whenever siwon is there.

“ahhh, my head hurts, just let it be I will see this love triangle where it will go.” Sungmin said and then chased his two idiot friend.

 

Siwon

He feels so much better now, that creepy stalker isn’t here even after this long time, so that’ mean he finally can live without worrying. And also having this nice friends makes him feel better.

He likes donghae, and he likes to show his love to him even if he knows that donghae still has feeling for his ex, specially from what he heard this morning, he can see how much donghae love hyukjae, but in the same time he doesn’t want to give up, he feels special when he is the only one along with sungmin that can make donghae happy, so he hope that someday he can have donghae for himself and donghae worth waiting. He looks at donghae who is still focusing in the class, and when donghae feels him staring he looks at him and then donghae smiles at him and put out his tongue playfully.

“Indeed worth fighting for.” Siwon mumbled chuckling. And then he resumes concentration with the teacher.

He is happy, genially happy, but little did he know that there is something that was waiting for him.

 

Unkown:

He is happy that he finally found him, after three months and three weeks, finally he found him. It was difficult for him to resume his life again especially after what happened to him.

Sending his father to jail, the only one that provides him food and place to live even when he was so abused by him, it still tough but he decided that he needed to be free, he needed to have a normal life like everyone in his age.

He was thankful for the nice doctor that helped him and invited him with him, he felt horrible for doubting his action first, but when he saw how nice he was he opened up to him. And when he found that the things that he love to do, the doctor loved it also made them feel so close to each other and even the wasn’t so much since the doctor still an intern and he still in his third year, but since he was the one that patched his injury he always calls him his doctor.

“hyung, yunho hyung.” He shouted as soon as he entered their shared apartment.

“I’m in the kitchen.” Yunho said.

He runs to yunho and said jumping up and down like a school girl.

“Guess what?”

“What? And please calm down you still has some unhealed injuries.” Yunho said laughing while trying to hold the boy still.

“I found him, finally I found him.” Yunho’s smile fell a little but he didn’t want to show the boy his disappointment.

“y…you mean siwon.” He stuttered a little.

“Yeah, finally hyung, just wish me luck tomorrow. I Hope I get accepted in his school” he said and then hugged yunho.

Having a good grade even when he was under his abusive father made the school accept him, they know that he can be one of the top students.

Today is his day, he finally can wear his uniform like everybody else, he finally can be just like anybody else, and today he can see choi siwon, the one that only because off him he wanted to break free.

“hello.” He said to the receptionist

“H..Hello.” the receptionist eyed him weirdly.

“I’m kim Heechul the new transfer student.”

“Oh, you are a boy; I thought that you are a weird girl wearing a boy uniform. No offence of Corse, I just find you so pretty” she said admiring his beautiful face, even the faint scars doesn’t make him less beautiful in fact it add his face some realism, especially when he had those large eyes ,the small noise, the pouty and rosy lips and the milky skin.

After changing his style and showed his face when he has no injury, people kept telling him how beautiful he is. But he still feels shy about it, so his face went all red and whispered:

“thank you.”

She found him so adorable with his red checks so she just ruffled his soft silky hair and said:

“Come on, I’ll exhort you myself to your home teacher, he will give your schedule and he would assign someone to show you the school, and if not I’ll be the one showing you around, you are just so cute.”

She really finds this new boy so adorable and cute.

“leeteuk-shi …are you here.” She asked while knocking the door.

“Yes come in.”

“Moring, I just wanted to exhort this cute boy here, he is kim Heechul your new student, take care of him for me ok.” She said winking at Heechul and then she went out.

“She must like you; she never did that before she is even cold with kids.” He said eyeing Heechul.

Heechul felt so awkward, he didn’t know if he supposed to say something.

Leeteuk felt how much the kid was shy, he thought that she was right, this kid is really cute.

“any way, I read your file, it just there is something that I wanted to ask you about, and just feel free to not answer, I know we knew each other just now but I want you to know that I care about all my student, and now you are one of them, so did you really feel comfortable to come to school after what happen you know you can stay home longer, I’ll make sure to give you your lesson and…”

“no sir” Heechul cut him off “I’m fine, I can do it, and I went through a lot so that was nothing and I have some session with a psychiatrist once every week, so don’t worry sir, I’m fine.”

Leeteuk liked how much the kid show so much strength, when he read his file, he expected to see a broken kid, but he saw now someone full of hope someone wants to fight just to have his life back.

He then smiled at him and said:

“Well then Heechul; let’s go to your class and I’ll let choose whoever you want to show you around ok.”

“Thank you sir.”

“hhhhh, just call me sem ok.”

He just nodded his head, even I it’s for the first time he met this person, but he felt at ease with him, and he appreciates how much he wanted to make him comfortable

There are so much nice people; he just couldn’t see it before.

 

 

“Good morning class”

“Morning sem”

“Ok, before we begin I just want you to welcome your new class mate. Heechul you can come in”

He then come in, with a little blush in his face, he isn’t used to face so much people looking at him.

“ok, introduce yourself.”

 

 

Siwon:

When the teacher said that there is a new student, he felt really scared, and when he said Heechul, he knew that he will never get away from that guy, for the first time he felt helpless.

But when he saw the new comer he felt relieved, he is not the creepy stalker Heechul that he knows, but in the other hand this boy was so beautiful and pretty, if he can say about a boy that, but looking at this boy, no one can deny his beauty.

Everyone in the class was mesmerized by him, he was just like a living doll, but in the other hand there is some girls where jealous of him, well no one can blame them, after all he was more beautiful than all of them.

“hi, my name is kim heechul, please take care of me.” The boy said in a very small voice that it was difficult for the entire class to hear him.

“did he just said kim Heechul.” Siwon said with a shaking voice.

“yeah, why are you so pale siwon, are you sick?” donghae asked his friend worried.

“it…it can’t be him.” Siwon whispered, why even their last name are the same.

Donghae was now more worried, siwon was shaking more.

“wonnie, are you ok, say something you are worrying me.” Donghae asked his friend while holding his friend.

“no…Nothing.” He said trying to get himself together he still not convinced that they are the same, how can that creepy boy is the same person as this angel looking boy. Come on siwon don’t be this worried they can’t be the same.

“ok, than anyone want to ask him something.” Leeteuk asked.

He really wanted to ask him if he knows him, but he still has this bad feeling about this boy. And what shocked him that the big bully kangin was the one who asked first:

“do you have a boy friend?”

“no.”

“maybe a girlfriend.” Kangin asked again.

“no”

“ok then will you be my boyfriend?” all the class was shocked it was the first time kangin talked in class, he is knowing by his fist talking never uses words, only punch.

“yah, kangin, are you out of your mind?” leeteuk said angry.

“you said to ask, and I’m asking him out.” Kangin said with a very calm voice.

Leeteuk was about to retort but Heechul then said with a very sweet gentle voice:

“I’m sorry, but I like someone already.”

Kangin opened his mouth to say something but he got cut off by leeteuk saying:

“Anyone other than kangin?”

“why are here and why did you chose this school, there is so many other?” Jessica asked and everyone can tell how much she didn’t like the new boy.

“I came here for someone.” Heechul said and that statement worried siwon so much, it can’t be true, no, please don’t be him, please. Siwon was prying that this Heechul isn’t the person he was running from.

“and who it would be.” Sungmin asked, he sow his friend siwon shaking, and he knows that there is something related to this boy that made siwon like this, he really wanted to know if this boy was really the person that siwon talked about, even if it’s not how siwon described him.

“it’s choi siwon.”