Us Time

These Are For You (One Shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YAH COME BACK WITH THAT!" Mi Rae yells at her brother as he runs off with her phone. She shakes her head at how childish he can be for his age.

She hears her sister laughing her head off at the counter. "YAH!" Mi Rae yells. "M-Mianhae... but Mi Sook..." she breathes as she turns onto her back and leans back onto the counter to laugh even more.

Mi Rae sighed as she went back towards the kitchen. She hopes that Hongbin or CNU text her or call her. And if they do... she's hopes her idiotic brother doesn't reply back.

She pushes the door open and sees her mother rolling some dough. "Ah Mi Rae can you help me by getting the pans ready and the oven preheated?" her mother asks as she wipes some sweat off her forehead with the back of her hand.

Mi Rae quickly put on her apron and went straight to work. She got the pans out of the cabinet and placed them on the metal table that her mother had. She made sure that they were clean before spreading butter all over the pan so the bread wouldn't stick to it.

She went over to the oven and pre-heated it to 365 degrees and went over to help her mom start placing pieces of the bread onto the pans.

Mi Rae really enjoyed helping out her mother. Whenever she didn't have homework during the weekdays she would always come down and help out her mother. And of course on the weekends she would work along with her sister and brother who help manage the store. Their father was in charge of all the business papers and the behind the scenes kind of thing. So their little shop truly is a family business.

As she finished placing all the bread dough into the pans she grabbed them and opened the ovens and placed them inside. "How long do these take?" she asked her mother as she wiped her hands clean. "Half an hour," nodded her mother as she went to check on the other pasteries and bread.

"MI RAE!" she heard her sister call her. "Coming!" she took off her apron and ran outside of the kitchen. "I'll be back umma,"

"Take your time," she answered back with a smile.

"What is it?" Mi Rae asked as she went towards the counter. "You have a guest," she smirked as she pointed her chin in the direction of her 'guest'. Mi Rae looked were Mi Young was pointing and her eyes widened as she broke into a smile.

She went around the counter and went towards the table. She found Mi Sook talking to him. Hongbin was laughing really hard at whatever Mi Sook told him.

Mi Rae cleared as she approached the table. "Oh Mi Rae," Mi Sook smirked as he stood up.

"He has a good sense of humor. And oh here," he said as he handed her back her phone. She swiftly snatched it away from him and glared at him as he chuckled and shrugged. "Have fun kids. But not too much fun," he winked and went back towards the counter.

She sighed as she sat down across from Hongbin. "Sorry,"

"Why?" he asked confused.

"Because of my brother," she sighed.

"You're brother's funny though," she looked towards him in shock and was wondering if this boy was in his right mind.

"Seriously?" she raised an eye brow.

Hongbin nodded as he smiled widely. She rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms and leaned back into the chair.

"Wae~~" Hongbin asked. "Nothing. You're actually getting along with my brother," she chuckled. Because knowing Mi Sook, it was hard for him to get along with someone. Especially when one of his younger sister's had a boyfriend. But by the looks of it Mi S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter