Christmas

These Are For You (One Shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was full of noise. Everyone were discussing, laughing and making plans. Simply, it is a complete mess all over the cafeteria. No one was interested in classes any more; it was a week before Christmas after all. Everyone was excited and overjoyed that they would finally get a break. It was pretty obvious that they were in the mood of shopping and decorating their houses for Christmas.

Hongbin was with his little group of friends, absolutely not interested in the discussions surrounding him. Unlike others discussing about video games and movies. Mi rae noticed them just in time and reached them along with CNU and Ji Yoon. Mi Rae came silently from behind and covered Hongbin eyes with her hands.Startled with the sudden touch, Mi Rae couldn't help but to laugh at him. Smiling he wanted to play along and tease Mi Rae.

"Who is this?" Hongbin asked touching Mi Rae's hands innocently while holding his smile. Everyone in the group stopped talking and realized what was going on so they were trying hard not to burst out laughing.

Mi Rae was disappointed as she thought he didn't recognized her.

"Yah Hongbin how many girls do this to you?" N and CNU held their smiles but Ji Yoon, Ken and Hyuk burst out laughing seeing the couple before them.Mi Rae uncovered his eyes as she huffed but in a swift move Hongbin turned around to hold her hands. He dragged her forward facing him.She pouted and looked at him.

"Do you really think I will let girls touch me other than you?" he asked her looking directly in to her eyes with a straight expression. She smiled a little with that but not ready to give in.

"Then why didn't you recognized me?" he smiled a little and leaned forward.

"Because I like it when you get irritated and your face turns red. Not to mention that cute pout of yours," Mi Rae looked at him with surprised eyes.

CNU gives a fake cough. Hongbin and Mi Rae realize they are in cafeteria with their friends and snap back into reality. Mi Rae's surprised expressions changed to embarrassment and smiles awkwardly. Hongbin covers his embarrassment and smiles. Everyone looks at each other. Ken feels someone staring at him, he turns to that direction and sees Ji Yoon. She quickly turns her attention to everyone else. Her smile is a little different than usual. For some reason, he cannot put finger on what that difference is, but brushes that feeling away.

Everyone settles down at the table for lunch.

"So... what do you guys plan on doing for Christmas?" Ji Yoon asked even though the boys are not that interested in sharing their plans. Of course where there are girls there must be Christmas plans. Mi Rae and Ji Yoon explained their plans to others with excitement.

"Hey Dongwoo why don't you join us? You know my parents welcome you to the house," Mi Rae asked since CNU is living with just his sister. Hongbin is not too comfortable with this plan but he is not against him any more; not as much anyway.

 

After school Ji Yoon and Mi Rae decided to go shopping to enjoy their girl time. 

"You can't come along. It's a girl's night out," Ji Yoon said as she linked arms with Mi Rae. The latter girl sent Hongbin an apologetic smile.

"I suppose. Don't be out to late. If you need me to pick you up call me okay?" Hongbin sighed uncertain as he quickly kissed Mi Rae on the cheek causing the girl to become flustered in front of her best friend.

"Alright. Don't worry,"

Both girls went to their houses and meet up at a mall once they changed out of their school uniforms.

"Oh I'm liking that top," Ji Yoon pointed as they entered the mall hand in hand. The mall was huge; the entrance had a big chandler, a big aquarium with different kinds of fishes, and many more eye catching things through out the entrance. The entire mall is decorated with bright illuminating lights much to these girls delight. One can come here just to see all those beautiful things .

They first made their way to the various Christmas stores; they started with decorative lights, then red and white table clothes, ribbons, different kinds of decorations for the Christmas tree, and balloons. They still had to buy dresses, shoes and gifts. Before that they wanted to take a quick break.Soon they found themselves in ice cream shop. They are chatting and giggling happily, catching up since they haven't really been hanging out lately. Most importantly they have so many people around them to comment about their appearance.

"How is everything with Hongbin?" Ji Yoon asks as she her ice cream. Though it's cold outside, the idea of eating ice cream was very much there and actually felt quite good.

"Everything going fine. I feel like Hongbin and I have really bonded and gotten to know each other quite well actually," Mi Rae said as she too her ice cream despite the cold weather.

Ji Yoon nodded as both girls sat there eating the cold treat before continuing to shop.

Finally after finishing their ice cream, they made their way to a dress store. Both the girls inspected rows of clothes and piled a huge amount of dresses to try on..

If any one of their acquaintances were to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter