Sleepy

These Are For You (One Shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks have passed since her birthday. Mi Rae was content with how things had turned out that day. She wouldn't want it any other way.

As she sat in class, she tried her best to stay focused but she was extremely tired from last night. She had stayed up late to help out her mother make this HUGE wedding cake for a customer, who had come in three days prior asking for this cake to do be done in just under four days. Something that seemed impossible but her mother made it work. Though she had to pull all-nighters for a few days to do so, even get the help from her other two children. It just so happened it was Mi Rae's turn last night.

Though Mi Rae was happy that she helped her mother finish that cake, it was really taking a toll on her. She was nodding off at her desk as she tried writing down notes for biology. But every time she looked down, her eyes would shut and she wouldn't even notice until her head bobbed as she leaned forward.

"Mi Rae!" hissed Ji Yoon as she nudged her best friend.

"Huh?" Mi Rae opened her eyes in shock as she looked over to her friend with sleepy eyes.

"My god... what is wrong with you? What time did you go to sleep?" whispered Ji Yoon as she took notes as well.

Luckily the teacher wasn't talking at the moment. "Hmm... I think around 4 in the morning," Mi Rae said with droopy eyes.

Ji Yoon looked at her friend worried. She wondered why Mi Rae would go to sleep so late.

 

After class, it was lunch time but instead of going to cafeteria to eat with their group, Ji Yoon dragged Mi Rae to a quiet place. "Here," Ji Yoon sat down and pulled Mi Rae down with her. She forced her friend to place her head on her lap.

"What are you doing?" asked Mi Rae confused and shocked. "Sleep. You have panda eyes and that's not cute. Do you want Hongbin to see you like this?"

She has a point...

Who know's how Mi Rae would have been if she didn't have Ji Yoon, but she didn't to think about that right now. Her eyes were starting to close as she fell asleep on Ji Yoon lap.

---

Hongbin's POV

Since it was lunch time, I was really hoping on meeting up with Mi Rae. I sat with my friends as always while I waited for her and Ji Yoon to appear.

"What's up with you?" asked N as he looked me trying his best to hide his smirk. "Nothing,"

"He's waiting for his girlfriend! Oh, how cute!" chimed Hyuk. "Shut up,"

They cracked up laughing as Leo just shook his head. I saw CNU and I knew if CNU was here Mi Rae was not far behind, but to my surprise he was alone today. He even looked lost.

If Mi Rae isn't with him... then where did she go off to?

I watched CNU's movements because maybe he knew where she was. Suddenly he stopped and pulled out his phone from his pocket. It looked as if he breathed a sigh of relief before smiling. He quickly went into line and grabbed enough food to feed six people. I raised my eyebrows as I watched him leave the cafeteria with the tray full of food.

"Where is he going?" I said as craned my neck. "Who?" asked Ravi asked as he tried looking at the person I was looking at. "No one..."

I got up and quickly followed him. "YAH! Hongbin!" I heard one of them call for me but my mind was elsewhere.

I kept my distance from CNU, so he wouldn't' suspect that someone was following him. I don't know how many corners he turned before heading out to one of the several courtyards within the school, but I've never been to this one. It looked rather empty as if no one really came here.

Keeping much of a distance, I saw that CNU was pulling up a picnic table towards Ji Yoon. I saw a sleeping body on Ji Yoon's lap and I immediately recognized her to be Mi Rae. I wondered why she would be sleeping on Ji Yoon's lap.

CNU placed the tray of food on the table as he sat down next to Ji Yoon on the really long bench. I could barely hear them so I decided to try to get as close as possible.

"What took you so long?" I heard Ji Yoon ask as she reached over and grabbed some bread. She carefully tore it in half before placing the other half back on the tray. She carefully ate the bread as she would glance down to Mi Rae every so often.

"Hmmm long line," CNU shrugged as he grabbed the chopsticks and started eating himself. "Aren't you going to wake her up?" he asked.

"No let her sleep. Seems like she had a long night," she sighed as she Mi Rae long silky smooth black hair. Oddly enough... I felt a bit of jealously. I don't know why I would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter