Study Group

These Are For You (One Shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Few Weeks Later...

Every one entered the class and formed their mini groups. Some are laughing some are talking loudly. Mi Rae and Ji Yoon are also immersed in their never ending chit chat while CNU entered the class. He went to his desk and sat next to Mi Rae. He placed his bag down beside his desk and turned his face towards Mi Rae.

"Hi," he said with a bright smile. Mi Rae and Ji Yoon stopped their conversation and turned towards him and gave him the same bright smile. Before they could talk about anything else, the bell rang and their teacher Mr.Nam entered the class. All the students ran across the class to reach their desks and bowed down to the teacher respectively.

Class is going on as normal and Mi Rae as usual sincerely is listening to the lecture while CNU is not completely concentrated. From time to time he looks at Mi Rae before just simply staring at the lecture. He thought to himself that Mi Rae is very good student.

Time passed by and it's already time for a break. Everyone is goes out of the classroom. Mi Rae, CNU and Ji Yoon also went out to simply talk about other things, when suddenly a familiar voice came from behind saying "Hey beautiful," in a loud voice. They stopped at once and surprisingly turned around. Mi Rae's eyes widened when she saw Hongbin there. Immediately she looked down and smiled to floor as her face turned red. Hongbin came closer to her as Mi Rae asked shyly "Why did you said that?"

"Because you are beautiful," Hongbin said. Ji Yoon laughed making Mi Rae embarrassed. CNU is looking at them closely when suddenly they see a group of students gathered around the notice board pointing and discussing what was on it. They became curious about the notice board and turned towards it to find out what was getting every ones attention. 

Hongbin placed his hand on Mi Rae's waist and walked towards the notice board with her in tow while Ji Yoon and CNU followed them. They pushed their way to the front of the group. Once right in front of the notice board, it was a notice regarding mid year exams which commences after two weeks. It is also mentioned that the grades of this exams are important for main exams. "Oh no! How come the exams are so early!?" CNU exclaimed after seeing the notice, because since he transferred late, he hasn't been able to learn all the material that he missed. They all surprisingly looked at each other and left to their classes.

Hongbin went to his class and informed his friends about the exams, because of his internship he has not been able to concentrate much on his studies. He also feared if CNU got better grades than him then CNU's score would increase and he don't want that. So he decided to concentr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter