Sorry!!

The Heirs

Once Yixing wakes up the first person he ask was Tao.

“Joonmyeon, where is Tao?” Joonmyeon look at him and hold his hand

“I’m still looking for him honey” Yixing look at him sadly

“Please find him soon, I miss him badly” Yixing cry

“Yes, honey don’t worry” Joonmyeon kiss Yixing forehead

“Joonmyeon, I’m hungry, I want to eat”

“What do you want to eat?

“hmn, I want kimbab”

“Ok, I’ll buy it for you. You can sleep again and I will wake you up when I’m back”

Yixing nodded and back to sleep. Joonmyeon take his car key and drive to the nearest restaurant. Joonmyeon feel a little bit strange, Yixing didn’t ask about Minseok. It’s impossible Yixing already forget about what happen just now especially when he hurt Minseok. As what Joonmyeon remember, Yixing always care about Minseok, when he was outstation, the first question he ask when he call was how’s Minseok?. But know, it feel like he didn’t care at all. That makes Joonmyeon confused.

After buying Kimbab, Joonmyeon straight go back to hospital.

“Honey, wake up I bought your kimbab” Joonmyeon wakes Yixing up

Yixing wake up and Joonmyeon help him to get up. Yixing eat the kimbab happily. Since Tao runaway he never saw Yixing smile like this.

“You want some?” Yixing ask Joonmyeon

“No, I’m full” Joonmyeon smile at Yixing

While eating Yixing always talk about Tao, what will they do when Tao come home. He never speaks about Minseok.

“Honey, you don’t want to know Minseok condition?” Junmyeon ask

Yixing only answer with hmmnn and continue eating.

“I’m full. Thank you honey” Yixing smile at Joonmyeon

Joonmyeon smile and try to start a conversation about Minseok.

“Honey, do you think Minseok can manage the company?”

“hhhmmmmnnn”

“Honey do you think Minseok will like the gift that we prepared?”

“hhhhmmmm”

Every time Joonmyeon ask about Minseok, Yixing always answer with hhhmm.

“CAN YOU STOP IT, I HATE IT WHEN YOU SAID MINSEOK THIS, MINSEOK THAT, I HATE THAT NAME” suddenly Yixing shouted at Joonmyeon

“LEAVE ME ALONE, I WANT TO SLEEP” Yixing turn his body and back face Joonmyeon

Joonmyeon speechless, he get out from the room and walk to the Minseok Room.

Joonmyeon open the door silently, and walk towards Minseok. Joonmyeon hold Minseok hand and rub his hair. Minseok wakes up and see his appa.

“Appa”

“How you’re feeling?”

“I’m good, How’s baba?”

Joonmyeon look at him, he can’t say to him that his baba hates him so much.

“Your baba fine, now he’s sleeping” Joonmyeon smile.

“Appa, did baba really hate me?”

Minseok question like a knife stabbing his heart “No, he’s not. He love you, he just frustrated about Tao” Joonmyeon smile

Minseok nodded and feel a little bit relief.

 

Minseok discharge first from hospital. When he knows his baba will be discharge today, Minseok plan to cook his baba favorite food. Minseok and Jongdae busy preparing the food at the dining room, they didn’t realize Yixing and Joonmyeon already arrive. When Yixing enter the house he was welcome by a good smile of his favorite food.

“hhhhmmmppp the smell is so good, Wooooaaaa it look delicious, I want to eat” Yixing look at the dining table

“Baba wants to eat? I cooked all your favorite food” Minseok appear from the kitchen and put down the last dish at the table.

Yixing really want to eat that food. He really miss Minseok cooking. But his hatred toward Minseok is greater than his hunger at this time.

“Joonmyeon~a I want to eat pizza” Yixing look at Joonmyeon

“Honey, pizza is not good for your health, look at this food, Minseok prepared all this only for you” Joonmyeon said

“I don’t ask him to prepare all this. I want to eat pizza, if you don’t want to buy it, I’ll go by myself” Yixing look at Joonmyeon and take the car key

“Ok, ok I’ll buy it for you” Joonmyeon take back the car key

“Thank you honey” Yixing kiss Joonmyeon and walk to his room

Joonmyeon look at Minseok. Tears already rolling down at Minseok cheek. Jongdae hug Minseok tighly. Joonmyeon walk towards Minseok “Sorry, appa so sorry”

Minseok shake his head “No appa, maybe I deserve all this. Because of me Tao run away from home” Minseok cry

“No baby, no” Joonmyeon also cry and run to his car. Inside his car Joonmyeon cry out loud

“Why? Why all this happen to my family? Is this Karma I get because killing Minseok parents? Why God? Why?”. Joonmyeon drive his car and stop at one place, graveyard. Joonmyeon get off from the car and walk to Minseok parent’s grave. Joonmyeon kneel in front of the grave. “Please forgive me, please. I want my family back, I want my son come back, I want my husband to be like he was before. If you angry with me, you can kill me right away or do what you wanna do to me, but please not my family” Joonmyeon cry out loud. Joonmyeon still kneeling in-front of the grave for almost 1 hour.

 

Zzzzzz

 

Caller ID : Yixing

 

“Honey, where are you? Why take you so long to buy Pizza?”

“Honey, sorry there is accident near the highway, I got stuck in here. I’ll be back soon ok”

“Ok, be safe honey, love you”

“Love you too”

 

Joonmyeon get up and walk to his car. He drives to the nearest Pizza Restaurant in town.

After buy the Pizza, he drives the car to his home. He look at the dining table, all food still there, but he doesn’t see Minseok there. He go upstair to Minseok room and see Minseok sleeping at the bed and Jongdae at the couch. He must be exhausted because he prepares all the food since morning. Joonmyeon close the door and walk to his room.

***

It has been a week since Yixing discharge from the hospital. Yixing attitude change completely to Minseok. He tries to avoid Minseok, He never talks to Minseok. Everything he shows to Minseok is his coldness. Minseok really sad, he can’t stand it anymore. Minseok drive his car to Jongdae’s hospital.

 

“Jongdae~a, I cannot stand it anymore, my heart hurt so much when baba avoid me” Minseok cry

Jongdae hug Minseok tightly. He doesn’t know what to say.

“I love baba so much”

“Honey, please don’t cry, everything gonna be alright. With your baba condition right know, you need to be patient with him”

“I-I try Jongdae, but I don’t know until when”

“honey, I always beside you. We gonna go through this together”

Minseok look at Jongdae and kiss his lips.

 

Minseok did like what Jongdae said. He needs to be patient at his baba. Even it hurt him so much but he tried his best, when he about to give up his appa and Jongdae always support him and it makes him strong again. But everything has the limit, at this point his patient already reach it limits. He cannot stand it anymore. He needs to talk with his baba.

“Baba, please talk to me” Yixing keep silent and continue his reading

“Baba, please look at me” still no response from Yixing

“Baba, please don’t do this to me” Minseok look at Yixing with teary eyes

“Baba, please” Minseok hold Yixing hand. Yixing push Minseok hand and get up. When he want to walk Minseok hold his legs

“Please baba, please speak to me, tell me what I should do to make you happy again” Minseok begging at his baba

Yixing try to let go Minseok hand “Please baba, tell me” Minseok cry out loud

“YOU WANT TO KNOW HUH? NOW GO AWAY FROM HERE FOREVER, GO AWAY FROM OUR LIVE” Yixing shouted and try to kick Minseok. Once Minseok hand let go his leg, Yixing walk away to his room.

 

Minseok feel so down. He cannot believe what he heard just now. His baba hate him so much. Minseok run to his room and start to pack his clothes. “if this can make baba happy again, I will go away and never return to this house again”

After finish packing Minseok put all the bag at his car and drive to Jongdae’s house. The only person he can think right know. Once he arrives at Jongdae’s house he pushes the bell. Jongdae open the door and surprise when he saw Minseok crying in front of his door and bring so many bags.

“Honey what happen?”

Minseok look at Jongdae. His eyes already red and wet, his face look so pale. Suddenly Minseok fainted, and before Minseok body hit the ground, Jongdae already catch him. Jongdae pick him bridal style and lays him at his bed. Jongdae put his hand at Minseok forehead. It’s burning. Jongdae run to the living room and take out his medical equipment he left at the house for emergency case. He gives Minseok an injection to cooling down his body.

In the next morning Minseok wake up. His head hurt so badly, and he feels very weak.

“Jongdae~a” Minseok calling

“Baby, I’m here. How are you feeling?”

“My head hurt so much”

Jongdae put his hand to Minseok forehead, it’s not as hot as yesterday. “Wait, I’ll get the pain killer for you”

Jongdae open the cabinet where he keep the medicine and give it to Minseok. After taking the pill Minseok sleep again. Minseok wake up at night and he feels a little bit better.

“Are hungry baby?”

Minseok nodded

“I cooked chicken porridge for you, you want to eat now?”

Minseok nodded “Yes, Thank you”

Jongdae walk to the kitchen and get a bowl of porridge and feed Minseok

“I can eat by myself” Minseok try to get the spoon

“No, please let me fed you” Minseok pouted and nodded

After finish eating, Jongdae try to ask Minseok about what happen to him.

“Beb, do you want to tell me something?”

Minseok look at Jongdae and his eyes already full with tears

“Baby, if you don’t want to tell me know, you can tell me whenever you ready”

Minseok shaked his head. Minseok tell Jongdae everything. Jongdae now how’s Minseok feeling right now, he hug Minseok tightly “Baby, you still have me, I will never leave you. I love you so much” Jongdae kiss Minseok lips. “I love you to Jongdae” Minseok kiss him back.

 

***

 

“Honey, I bought your favourite kimbab” Joonmyeon shouted from living room

Yixing get up from his bed and walk to the living room

“Honey, you already back, How’s Jeju?”

“Same as usual, but the hotels there run smoothly” Joonmyeon kiss Yixing forehead

“Wooooaaaaa, kimbab. Thank you so much honey” Yixing kiss Joonmyeon

“Let’s eat this, wait where is Minseok?”

Yixing shrugged “I don’t know”

Joonmyeon walk to Minseok’s room, the room is empty, Joonmyeon open the closet door, and it’s empty. Joonmyeon try to call Minseok but his phone is not active, Joonmyeon try to call Jongdae. Joonmyeon feel relief that Minseok stay at Jongdae place, Jongdae tell him what had happen to Minseok. Joonmyeon feels angry, he walk to the dining room and see Yixing eat the Kimbab happily.

“What you have done to Minseok?” Joonmyeon ask

Yixing look at him “What do you mean?”

“he’s gone” Joonmyeon look at Yixing

Yixing widen his eyes “He’s what?”

“He run away, he left us. Are you happy know?” Joonmyeon looks angry

Yixing just keep silent

“Why Yixing? You different now, I don’t know you anymore”

Yixing tears already rolling down at his cheek. Joonmyeon walk away

“YOU DON’T KNOW HOW I FEEL” Yixing suddenly shouted

Joonmyeon stop his step.

“YOU DON’T NOW HOW HURT I’M”

Joonmyeon turn around and look at Yixing “I’m also the parents Yixing, I know what you feel, but you can’t blame Minseok for everything happen”

“THEN, WHO I SHOULD BLAME? MYSELF? YOU?”

“It us Yixing, it’s all our fault”

“what?”

“We didn’t pay much attention to him, we always busy with our work”

“NO, IT MINSEOK FAULT, IF HE WASN’T SICK I WILL PAY MUCH ATTENTION TO TAO, MY SON NOT HIM”

“YOU REMEMBER THIS, NEVER EVER SAID HIS NAME IN FRONT OF ME, I HATE IT SO MUCH”

“You, aaarrrgghh you are not my Yixing anymore, you are change”

“The old Yixing already gone, no more kind hearted Yixing here”

Joonmyeon leave Yixing alone at the dining room.

After that, Yixing and Joonmyeon married life is not romantic as before. All change, they rarely talk to each other and Joonmyeon, he spent most of his time at the company, and Yixing also most of his time spent at Jeju Island looking for their hotels.

Minseok never meet Yixing, he only meet Joonmyeon at the office. Even when his wedding day, only Joonmyeon attend the wedding.

“Please don’t cry” Jongdae wipe Minseok tears

“Baba, not coming to our wedding”

“It’s ok baby, you still have appa, he will walk you down to the aisle” Jongdae cheer up Minseok

Minseok nodded

The wedding ceremony runs smoothly and solemnly.

 

***

 

One year later

 

Minseok and Jongdae have their first son and they named him Kim Baekhyun. Yixing never saw his grandchildren, only Joonmyeon who always come to their house and playing with Baekhyun.

Even they have a happy life now, Minseok never once forget about Tao and Yixing. He still look for Tao. From the bottom of his heart he still hope that one day Tao will be back and Yixing will love him back like before

 

-tbc-