The Fear

The Heirs

Baekhyuns body was burning, and blood keep oozing from his head. Junmyeon took a towel to stop the bleeding. On their way to the hospital, Junmyeon called Jongdae and told him what just happen to his son. As soon as they arrive at the hospital, Jongdae already waiting for them in-front of the emergency room.

"Honey calm down, he's gonna be alright" Junmyeon tried to calm his husband.

"How can I calm down? My grandson.. oh God" Yixing close his eyes and sat on the floor, crying.

Junmyeon know how's Yixing feel right now, he just get along with his son and grandson but something bad happen to them. Junmyeon hug his husband tightly and caressing his back "Don't worry, he's gonna be alright. Jongdae is a great doctor, he's gonna save him"

After a long waits, finally Jongdae come out and his face looks tired and terrified

"How's my grandson?" Yixing ask

"He's still unconscious" Jongdae said weakly. Yixing hug Junmyeon and cry.

"His head hit something very hard that cause a small crack at his skull and he also broke the neck and fracture his leg"

"Can I see him now?" Yixing ask and Jongdae nodded.

Yixing walk to the room, his heart beating so fast while open the door and his tears began to rolling at his cheek while looking at Baekhyun's body lying at the hospital bed with bandage cover his head, neck, leg and some of the hospital equipment attach to his body. Yixing can't help but cry.

"Appa, what happen to Baekhee? Why he felt down from the stairs?" Jongdae ask

"After we went back from hospital, Baekhee had a fever but he insist didn't want to go to hospital, he just took the pain killer and went back to sleep at his room. After that I don't know anything. Suddenly Yixing woke me up because he heard a loud noise from downstairs and I saw Baek already lying on the floor with the blood oozing from his head" Junmyeon looks at Jongdae's face, and he know something wrong "Is there something wrong?" Junmyeon ask

Jongdae looks at Junmyeon "Appa, I think you're right"

"What do you mean?"

"Someone wants to kill my family, first he gave Minseok a snake venom and now, Baekhyun, he got bite by scorpion"

"WHAT? SCORPION?" Junmyeon widen his eyes

"Yes appa, that's why he got a high fever" Jongdae take Junmyeon hand "Appa, you must help me to find the culprit. I don't want something bad happen to my family again"

Junmyeon nodded and he promise to help Jongdae.

~~~

Someone call the doctor

kuai bang zhu wo dui wo shuo

Ai qing zhe bing shang yin Overdose

Si nian de shi jian tai jiu kong huang jiu kai shi zhe mo

Man man yue bei ni shen shen mi huo Eh-oh

Too much shi ni Your love

Zhe shi Overdose

Too much shi ni Your love

Zhe shi Overdose

 

Luhan phone was ringing, Luhan with heavy eye tried his best to open his eyes and grab his phone on the table beside his bed.

"Hhhhmm Chanyeol" Luhan looks at his phone screen

"hhhmmmnnn" Luhan answer

"Lu, are you sleeping?"

This is the dumbest question ever, it's already 2 am and he still asks if I sleep or not "No, I am not. I'm in a middle of sky diving, wanna join?"

"Lu, I am serious"

"WELL OF COURSE I WAS SLEEPING, AND THANKS TO YOU, YOU JUST RUIN MY DREAM WITH MY SEHUNNIE HYUNG" Luhan said angrily.

"Sorry, I have to call you late at night"

Luhan actually wants to scold Chanyeol, but Chanyeol voice sound serious and he know there is something wrong with his friend "Are you ok?"

"No I am not, I have bad feeling towards Baekhee, I called him but, he didn't answer. It's not like him, he usually answer the phone immediately"

"It's late Chanyeol, he already sleeps"

"He put his phone under the pillow, he usually answer my phone"

"Chan~"

"We need to check on him"

"What?"

"We'll go to his house, I'll pick you in 15 minutes"

"It'S 2 am Chanyeol, are you crazy? Chanyeol? YAH, PARK CHANYEOL" Chanyeol didn't answer. Ttuut…tuuut..tuuut… Chanyeol end the call

"Aaaarrrrggghhhhh" Luhan screaming under his pillow.

Like what Chanyeol said earlier on phone, he come to pick Luhan 15 minutes later.

"Hurry up" Chanyeol grabs Luhan leg out from the bed. Luhan try to kick him but Chanyeol is stronger than him.

"Aaaaarrrrggghhh I want to sleep" Luhan screaming.

"You can sleep at my car" Chanyeol help Luhan to gets up and walks.

"Wait, my deer plushie.. I can't sleep with that" Luhan pouted.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and take the deer. On the way to Baekhyun house, Luhan was sleeping while hugging his deer plushie.

They arrive at Baekhyun house and walk to the backyard, there are an access to enter Baekhyun's room from there. They walk quietly like a robber.

"Why so quite" Chanyeol said while entering the backyard

Luhan rolled his eyes "It's almost 3 am Yeol, they're all sleep"

Chanyeol knock the door and calling Baekhyun, but no answer. Thank God, the door is not locked, Chanyeol and Luhan enter the room. The room was empty, Luhan immediately throw his body on the bed and sleep while Chanyeol look for Baekhyun. Chanyeol, walk out from Baekhyun's room and he felt strange because all the light was on, he walk to the downstairs, he stop and widen his eyes

"LUUUUHHHHAAAAANNNNNN" Chanyeol screaming

Luhan immediately open his eyes, he gets up and run over Chanyeol at downstairs

"What happen?"

"Look!" Chanyeol pointed at the blood on the floor

"BLOOD?!" Luhan widen his eyes "Oh God, my head is spinning" Luhan touch his head and sit on the floor.

Chanyeol grabs Luhan hands and run out from the house.

"Chanyeol, stop, my head hurt"

"We need to go to hospital right now"

"What? I'm fine Yeollie, I just cannot see blood"

Chanyeol stop running and looks at Luhan "We are going to look for Baekhee at hospital"

Luhan open his mouth and muttered "Aaaahhhh" he smile and nodded

 

Chanyeol drive his car faster.

"Which hospital are we going? And are you sure that was Baekhyuns blood?"

"Well, we are going to Kim's hospitals since it's his family hospital and I'm sure that was his blood, since his parent is still at the hospital and who else do you think?"

Luhan stares at Chanyeol

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Chanyeol ask

"hhmmmnnn I just think that since I know you, this is the first time you talk like a smart "

"FYI, I'm smarter than you" Chanyeol smile

Luhan smirk "It's because I didn't get enough sleep that's why I can't think clearly"

Luhan looks outside the window and he saw Chanyeol pass through the red light "It's red, why you didn't stop?"

Chanyeol rolled his eyes "As you can see, there is no one on the road except us"

"But the police~"

"The policeman probably sleeping righ~~~~~" Chanyeol words got cut off by the serine from the police car right beside his car. Chanyeol eyes got widen by looking at the police car and Luhan mouth open widely. "You got to be kidding me, where are they come from?"

"See, this is what I'm going to say" Luhan glaring at Chanyeol

", Lu, judt act sick" Chanyeol take Luhan plushie and hit Luhan face with that, Luhan groaned when the plushie touch his face "YA" Luhan hit Chanyeol head

Chanyeol stop the car and the police car stop in front of him. The officer gets off from the car and walk towards his car. The officer knock the window and Chanyeol pull it down.

"Sir, do you know what your fault is?"

"I know sir, but I'm so sorry, you see my brother here" Chanyeol pointed at Luhan who sit beside him groaned in pain while holding his stomach, his face was red like a tomato (it's because of the embarrassment not because of the pain) "I need to bring him to hospital as soon as possible, I don't want something bad happen to him, his the only family I have sir" Chanyeol said with tears rolling at his cheek.

The officer looks pity over Chanyeol and Luhan "Ok, I'll let go this time. Take care of your brother" The officer said

"Thank you sir, thank you so much" Chanyeol drive his car.

"God Lu, you're good at acting" Chanyeol said

"You too, that fake tears make that officer heart melted" Luhan laugh

Finally they arrive at the hospital, they run to the emergency room. And like what Chanyeol expected, Baekhyun was there and now he's already transfer to the ICU.

Chanyeol and Luhan heart beating so fast when he heard ICU. They walk towards the direction given by the nurse to the ICU room.

"Uncle Kim" Chanyeol calling when he saw Jongdae sitting there

Jongdae look surprise "Chanyeol, Luhan. What are you two doing here?"

"How's Baekhyun, uncle?"

"How do you know about him? I didn't remember I told you about this" Jongdae looks suspicious towards Chanyeol and Luhan.

"Chanyeol have this bad feeling over Baekhyun, and we were going to your house and when we saw blood on the floor we immediately come here" Luhan explain

"Uncle, please tell me how's Baekhee conditions?" Chanyeol grabs Jongdae's hand and begging

"He's fine, just still unconscious" Jongdae doesn't want to make Chanyeol and Luhan worried

"Unconscious? What happen to him?" Luhan asked

"He fell down from the stairs" Jongdae said

"I want to see him" Chanyeol shouted and want to enter the room. Jongdae grabs his hand "Calm down, Chanyeol"

"How he can fell down from the stairs?" Luhan asked Jongdae

"He was having a high fever before, maybe because of his fell dizzy he lost his consciousness and fell own" Jongdae explain

"But, he was just fine and healthy at school" Chanyeol said

"Did you guys have outdoor activities today?" Jongdae asked

Luhan and chanyeol shake their head "No, why?" Luhan ask

"Ah nothing" Jongdae smile "I think you better go home now, tomorrow you still have to go to school"

"No, I want to see Baekhee" Chanyeol said

"You can see him tomorrow Chanyeol" Jongdae said

"But, uncle Kim~"

"I promise tomorrow you can see him, now you better go back"

"Chanyeol, uncle Kim's right, we better go home now and tomorrow after school we can comeback here again" Luhan said

Chanyeol nodded and they going home

~~~

"Aaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhh.. My musical drama" Kai screaming

"What happen?" Kyungsoo asked while sitting at his seat

"Baekhyun, I just got news from Chanyeol.. He's been hospitalized"

"WHAT? HOSPITALIZED? We just meet him yesterday and he looked fine" Kyungsoo look surprise and sad but in his mind he laugh out loud and does the victory dance.

"But, he will come out from hospital very soon right?" Kyungsoo asked

"I don't know, Chanyeol said that he still unconscious"

Hhhmmnn, Unconscious? Woooaaaa the effect so amazing, but wait is he fine? Can he die from that? Kyungsoo gets up and walk to Chanyeol's class room

"Chanyeol, what happen to Baekhyun? I heard from Kai, he is hospitalized"

"Yes hyung, he fell down from the stairs" Chanyeol said

"Stairs?" It's because of the stairs? Not the scorpion? "How come he can fell down from stairs?" Kyungsoo asked.

"He lost his consciousness because of a high fever and fell down from stairs" Luhan answer while put his bag on the table

"H-high fever?" Kyungsoo ask and Luhan nodded

"In which hospital he was treated?" Kyungsoo asked

"Kim's Hospital, you want to go there hyung?" Chanyeol asked

Kyungsoo nodded "Yes"

"You can go with us later. We will go there after school" Chanyeol said

"Ok then" Kyungsoo smile

~~~

Tao was working at his room, he was planning something for Minseok. He wants to make a welcome home surprise for Minseok.

"Honey, Taozi baby, I'm home" Kris shouted from the living room

Tao eyes got widen while hearing the familiar voice shouted from the downstairs, he immediately shut down the laptop and walk out from his room

"Duizhang" Tao run to the down stairs and hug his husband

"I miss you so much baby" Kris kiss his husband

"Why are you here?" Tao asked

"What? You're not happy seeing me here?" Kris asked

"N~no, I mean why you didn't tell me first, I can pick you at the airport"

"I want to make a surprise for you and Kyungsoo, by the way, where is he?"

"He's a little bit late, he said he will go to hospital visiting his friend. Hhmmnn honey, what make you come here so suddenly?"

"Well actually I should meet my business partner at Japan because our next project in Japan, but I heard he was hospitalized, since he's at Korea so I decide I'll come here and have a meeting with him at the hospitals and meet my family"

"Oh, he's a Korean?"

"Yeah, he's very smart and he has a very brilliant idea for this project"

"When are you going to meet him? Do you know which hospital?"

"I guess tomorrow I will go, and can you go with me? I'm still not familiar with this place" Kris said while hugging his husband

"Yes, of course. So which hospitals are going tomorrow?"

"Kim's Hospital"

"K-kim's hospital?"

Kris nodded "What is his name?" Tao asked

"Kim Minseok"

"Hhhhmmmnn, I heard a lot about him. Yeah, he is great and smart businessman" Tao answer with calm.

"hhhmmmnnn such a good coincidence, I guess God make it easier for me to taking back what is mine. Be prepare my lovely brother, this time, there will be no mercy for you" Tao smirk

~TBC~

 

Thank you my besties ninaloveonew for your help checking on my grammar

Btw, did you guys listen EXO new album? I love it so much

I always play it over and over again but only K version

I want to hear M Ver. but i still can't accept that i can't hear Luhan and Kris voice in that album (T_T)

I miss them so much, i want to see them again with EXO

I miss OT12