The Miserable Life

The Heirs

After his father disowns him, Tao leave Korea and moved to China. For Tao, his family already dead. Tao’s life turns 180o in China, he doesn’t have enough money to support his life. Sometime, Tao need to robe to get money for food. Every measurable life he feels, he will blame Minseok. This is the umpteenth Tao escape from police.

“Search him at that empty house” one of the police shouted. Tao keep hiding behind the car. Once he feels save, he run as fast as he could. He buy everything he need and straight back to his home.

“Aaaaarrrrgggghhh” Tao scream and punch the wall “Kim Minseok, you will pay for what I’m going through right now”. After few days and he feel that the police didn’t chase him anymore, he goes out from his house, look for the money again. This time he’s not going to robe a store but a pick pocket. He already gets his target, A tall man, standing in-front of the restaurant speaking on the phone. When no one around that man, Tao walk toward him and bumped into him.

“YA! Watch your step” That man shouted

“Sorry, I was day dreaming and didn’t see you standing there” Tao said while took that man wallet from his pocket.“Sorry, sorry” Tao bow to the man and walk away.

Suddenly the man shouted “YA! YOU STOP RIGHT THERE!

Tao immediately run “YOU THEIF, STOP RIGHT THERE!” the man keep shouting and run chasing Tao. When Tao look back, not only that man chasing him, but there are 5 other man wearing black shirt chasing him too.

“Oh Sh*t dead end” Tao stop running.

“You can’t go away, give it back the wallet” one of the man said and punch Tao cheek, Tao fell down to the ground and he feel blood from his lips. Before Tao able to get up, the other man already kick his stomach, Tao start groaned in pain.

“How dare you stole our boss wallet, you want to die? Huh?” the man start to kick again. Now all the man kick and beating him, blood start to come out from Tao’s mouth and nose

“Stop, please stop it” Tao begging and cried, but they didn’t stop, they keep kicking and beating him.

“STOP” someone shouted and ask them to stop beatingThe said man walk close toward Tao “So, he’s the little thief, you don’t know who you mess with little boy?” that man smirk and stepping Tao’s hand and squeeze it.

“A-ah please stop, I’m sorry” Tao begging and hold the tall man leg.

“Don’t touch me with your dirty hand” the tall man kick Tao chest. The hard kick makes Tao difficult to breath.

“Finish him” the tall man asks the other man. Tao feel his lifeless, he can’t feel his body anymore. “It’s your fault Kim Minseok, it’s your fault” Tao vision become blur and dark screen appear at him. Tao fainted.

“Boss, his fainted. What we are gonna do? Throw him?” one of the man ask.

The tall man look at Tao “No, bring him back to my mansion”. They pick up Tao’s body and put it in the car. 

---- 

Tao wakes up at the strange place. He was hang up with hand and leg tied. He feels pain all over his body.

“Ah, you are awake” The man who beat him smirks at him.

“Put me down” Tao try to untie his hands.

The man pulls out a knife and put it at Tao’s stomach “Keep quiet or you will feel this sharp knife slice your stomach” the man glare at Tao.

Tao immediate shut his mouth and stop moving. Suddenly the door open, the tall man enter the room “Minho, don’t hurt him, he’s going to be useful for us”

“Boss, what do you want him to do?” Minho looks at his boss

The tall man walks toward Tao and lifted Tao head and turns it to the left, to the right, ups and down “Hmmnn, you actually look cute, but so dirty”

“Minho, take him to the shower and give him a clean cloths then bring him to my office, I need him to do something for me before he died. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” The tall man laugh

Minho starts untie Tao’s hand and leg. “Let’s go cute boy” Minho smirk at Tao and take him to the bath room. At the bathroom Tao look at the mirror, his face full of bruises and once again he blames Minseok for this. “I’m not going to die today, I’ll take revenge to you Kim Minseok. You will go to suffer, you are going to feel what I feel right now”

After Tao clean, Minho tie Tao’s hand again and take him to the room that the tall man has waiting for him. “Where’s the drugs?” the tall man ask minho

Minho took a box full of drags and gives it to his boss

“Listen here boy, you need to deliver these drugs to my partner, if you get caught by the police or by my enemy, I am going to kill you and if you can make it I will think about it later whether I want to set you free or –“ The tall lifted Tao’s head and smirk

“You’re going to kill me right? Whether I make it or not. You still going to kill me right? You bastard” Tao split at that tall man face

The tall man face turns red, his face full off anger, and he’s widening his eyes and smack Tao’s cheek. He pulls out his knife and places it at Tao’s neck.

“YOUR LIFE IS AT MY HAND, YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT I DIDN’T KILL YOU LAST TIME” the tall man shouted at Tao’s and begins to the knife onto Tao’s neck and fresh blood start to oozing out. Tao begin to cry as he feels pain.

“NOW, LISTEN AND DO WHAT I SAY” Tao just nodded, he don’t want to feel the pain again. “Whether you like it or not, you have to deliver these drugs to my partner. Don’t get caught or I will kill you immediately” he said and Tao just nodded.

“Minho, clean his blood and send him to that place and tell him what his supposed to do” that tall man push Tao to Minho, Minho grab Tao’s tied hand and walk to the other room to clean his blood. After that Minho bring Tao to other room full of photos.

“Listen carefully boy, your life is at this mission. If you fail we will kill you immediately, understand?” Tao nodded

“You must sent these drugs to this man” Minho pointed at the picture of middle age man “His name is Mr. Kim Young Min, he will waiting for you at the abandon village, I’ll take you there” Tao nodded

Minho pointed at other picture of a handsome young man “And he, his name is Wu Yifan. Remember his face and don’t give these drugs to him, if you do I will kill you” Minho put his knife at Tao’s neck. Tao just nodded

 

---

They reach at the abandon village. “You see that house, Mr. Kim waiting for you there” Minho pointed at the old house. Minho unties Tao’s hand. Tao walk to the pointed house. As Tao arrive at the house, He opens the door. No one there. Suddenly he felt a metal object stick at his head from the back. Tao shock, his hand begins shaking.

“Who are you?” The man behind his back said

“I-I just want to give you these” Tao lifted the box, so that the man can see it. The man walks in-front of Tao and takes the box

“Oh, Siwon send you huh?” Tao nodded even he didn’t know who is that tall man name.

“He always makes me to do dirty jobs after handling these drugs to me” Tao look at that man, the man pointed the gun at in-front of Tao’s head.

Tao’s eyes got widen, he know it from the start whether he pass it the drug to Mr. Kim or not he will get kill.

Tao look at that man “I’M NOT GOING TO DIE TODAY” Tao shouted and grab the gun from Mr. Kim. Now the gun at Tao’s hand, when Tao want to shoot Mr. Kim, suddenly Mr. Kim’s man gathers at there and pointed the guns at him. It’s impossible to him to fight all the man. Tao drop his gun, and put his hands up. Two man run towards him, grab his shoulder and kick his leg until he knees on the floor. Mr. Kim walk towards Tao, and pulling Tao’s hair.

“How dare you pointed guns at me, you want to die huh?” Mr. Kim slap Tao’s cheek.

“DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?” He shouted and kick Tao’s stomach. Tao laying on the floor, Mr. Kim kick him again and again and again.

“Boys finish him, but not so fast, make him suffer” Mr. Kim order his man. They are beating Tao with wood, steel, kicking him. Tao try to get up, but he fell again to the floor as a wooden chair smash to his body. Tao groaned in pain, the tear already running down his cheek. Suddenly the door opens. A young and handsome man standing there with guns pointed us. They stop beating and kicking me, all they eyes focus on that man. “W-WU YIFAN” one of the other men shouted.

“Boys, kill them all” Yifan order his men. They are fighting each other Kim Young Min Men VS Wu Yifan Men.

Yifan walks towards Tao “You must be a new man huh?” Yifan smirk

“Please don’t kill me” Tao begging

“I will not kill you. You not related to this, you can go now” Yifan said

“Thank you so much” Tao said and Yifan help him to get up. When Tao want to walks away, Tao heard a gun fire, Tao, turn around and saw Mr. Kim pointed the gun at Yifan, suddenly Tao run towards Yifan and push him down. Tao got shoot and fell down. Yifan eyes widen “GET HIM” Yifan shouted and pointed at Mr. Kim. When all the man catch Mr. Kim, Yifan walk towards Tao and put Tao at his thigh

“Why? Why you help me?” Yifan ask Tao

“I don’t know” After that Tao fainted.

“Boss” Jiro call him. Yifan look at Kim Young Min.

“Jiro, bring this boy to the hospital” Yifan put lay down Tao on the floor and walk towards Kim Young Min. Yifan pull Kim Young Min hairs “YOU WANT TO KILL ME HUH OLD MAN?” Yifan shouted and punch Mr. Kim cheek. Mr. Kim just smirk, that make Yifan more angry and punch him again. This time Yifan punch Mr. Kim very hard, blood start run out from his nose and lips. Yifan take out the knife from his back pocket and place it at Mr. Kim neck. Yifan begin the knife onto Mr. Kim’s neck, fresh blood oozing out.

“Huh, only this you can do?”

“No, I want you to suffer before I kill you” Yifan smirk and start to make a fresh cut at Mr. Kim's cheek and punch him right at the cut line. Yifan pull out his gun and shoot Mr. Kim thigh. Mr. Kim fell down and groaned in pain. Yifan look at him and squeeze Mr. Kim thigh with his foot.

“AAH I’M SORRY, YIFAN , PLEASE STOP, PLEASE FORGIVE ME” Mr. Kim begging to Yifan.

Yifan kick him “Boy, beat him but don’t kill him, I will kill him with my hand”

Yifan sit on the chair, watching his men beating Mr. Kim.

Meanwhile later “STOP” Yifan shouted and walk toward Mr. Kim. Blood cover Mr. Kim’s face.

“Let’s finish it” Yifan smirk at Mr. Kim “Make him knee on the floor” Yifan ask his men to lifted Mr. Kim and make him knee.

Yifan take a Sword near him “This gonna end your life” Yifan swing his sword and cut off Mr. Kim's head.

“Burn this house” Yifan order his man and leave the house.

Yifan walk to his car and drive to the Hospital where Tao was taken by Jiro.

 

At the hospital

 

“Where is he?” Yifan ask Jiro

“Still at the ICU, the bullet shoot on his vital organs” Jiro explain to Yifan

“I want to see him” Yifan walks to the ICU room

Yifan look at Tao and sit beside Tao’s bed. The room is quiet, the sound only comes from the machine that monitor Tao’s heartbeat.

Yifan hold Tao’s hand “Thank you for saving me, if it wasn’t you, I’m the one who is lie in this bed” Yifan said. No response from Tao, Tao just sleep peacefully.

A few days has passed, Tao finally wakes up from his long sleep. When Tao wakes up the first person he sees in his room is Yifan. Yifan smile at him. Tao looks at him

“Thank you” Tao said

“No, no I’m the one should be thanked you, if it wasn’t you, I was the one who get shoot by that old man” Yifan said

Tao just smile

“What is your name?” Yifan ask Tao

“Tao, Huang Zitao” Tao didn’t want to use his sure name.

“Where do you live?

“Nowhere, I didn’t have place to live. I just come here” Tao lied

“Huh?” Yifan face look confuse

“I just come here from Macao, my parents and my big brother died in a car accident when I was a child, I lived with my grandma since then. My grandma has passed away a month ago. I didn’t have any relative, so that I came here, to Beijing” Tao tears begin to flow

Tao look pity “if you don’t mind you can stay with me and work with me” Kris said

“Really?” Tao looks happy

“Yes” Yifan nodded

“Thank you, Thank you so much Boss” Tao said happily

“Don’t call me boss. Ah, I forget to introduce myself. My name is Wu Yifan but you can call me Kris” Yifan smile at Tao

“Thank you Kris” Tao smile back at Kris

“Tao, sorry I need to go. I’ll be back here soon”

Tao nodded “Ok”

“Ah here” Kris gives a hand phone to Tao “If you need something just call me, I already save my number there”

“Ok. Thank you”

Once Kris leave Tao’s room. Tao wipe his fake tears “ckckck very easy to be lied” Tao shake his head. Tao widen his eyes, he got a brilliant idea “I’m going to make him falling with me, if I can get him, it will make it easier for me to take my revenge. Yeeaaaahhh. I can see my bright future now” Tao laugh

 

-TBC-