The suffer begin 2

The Heirs

A/N : I re-upload this chapter once again, last time i upload the wrong one without grammar check

sorry for the inconvenience

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minseok still thinking about the threat he got at his birthday. He doesn't want to tell his husband nor tell the police about that. He was afraid if he report to police, something bad will happen to his family.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Jongdae look at Minseok, but Minseok didn't give him a response. It has been almost 2 hours that Minseok sit at the couch with blank expression.

"Honey" Jongdae hold Minseok's hand

Minseok surprised because of the sudden touch by Jongdae "You startled me" Minseok look at Jongdae

"Honey, I've been calling you few times but you didn't response"

"Hmmn, really? I didn't hear you calling me" Minseok raise his eyebrow

"What's wrong with you? I saw you this few days, looks like you were thinking about something, something that you scared of"

"No no no, I was just thinking about the company"

"Honey" Jongdae face look serious

"Really, I was thinking about the company. I told you before about the Wu Enterprise from China, they want to invest in our Project at Hokkaido" Minseok explain to Jongdae

Jongdae face still looks curious "Really?"

Minseok nodded "Yes"

"Ok, now let's go" Jongdae grab Minseok's hand and get up

"Where are we going?"

"Don't tell me your forgot about the dinner" Jongdae look at Minseok

"Ah, yes the dinner. Sorry, I really forgot about that. Give me 5 minutes, I want to change" Minseok walks to their bedroom.

Jongdae look at his husband curiously, Minseok never forget about every appointment he has made. "He must be hiding something from me" Jongdae muttered

"Honey, let's go" Minseok call him

Jongdae looks at Minseok from head to toe, confuse, he was wearing a short pants and black t-shirt

"What's wrong?"

"Are you sure you wanna go with that?" Jongdae pointed at the outfit wear by Minseok

"Yeah, we only go to KFC for dinner, right?"

"Honey, are you sure you're ok? We have a dinner with your parents tonight. Your birthday dinner"

Minseok eyes got widen, he turn around and walk to his bedroom without saying a words. He was totally forgot about the dinner with his parents. After get the right outfit to wear, they go to the Restaurant that they have book for dinner. The ride to the restaurant become silent, even Jongdae who usually talkative become very quiet.

"This is the first time after 18 years I will have a dinner with baba and appa, please God I don't want something bad happen to us" Minseok pray

Once they arrive at the restaurants parking lot, Minseok eyes got widen. He saw the red car which is almost hit him a few days ago. His heart beating so fast, his face become pale and he begin to sweating a lot. He looks terrified and feels insecure. He try to calm himself by thinking about what his husband said "in South Korea there are so many similar red cars" yeah, this car must be the similar one

Jongdae park the car, he stop the engine and unbuckle the seatbelt.

"Honey, let's go" No response from Minseok. Jongdae hold his hands "Are you alright?"

"Y-yes yes, let's go" Minseok unbuckle his seatbelt and get off from the car.

Minseok walk in front of Jongdae, Jongdae immediately grabs Minseok hand "Wait" Minseok stop his step and turn around, suddenly Jongdae kiss his lips "I love you so much and I always beside you" Minseok looks at his husband "Why you suddenly~" Jongdae kiss his lips again, Jongdae smile and hold Minseok hand while walking to the Restaurant. Honestly, after the kiss Minseok feels a little bit calm and his fear disappear when he saw his parents, especially his baba. Finally his baba comes to his birthday dinner. He miss his baba so much, he really wants to hug him but when their eyes met, his baba immediately looked away and read the menu. His appa gets up and hug him "Happy birthday"

"Thank you appa" Minseok said. Jumyeon took the small paper bag on the table and give it to Minseok "This is from your baba and me" Minseok take the paper bag and took out the small box inside and open it.

 

"Thank you appa, thank you baba" Minseok looks at his baba

Yixing just answer with smile. During the dinner, Yixing is very quiet, the only word he's saying was "please add some more water" to the waitress. Mostly Jongdae and Junmyeon do the talking, Minseok only talk when Junmyeon ask him about the company or about their son Baekhyun. Even though Yixing didn't talk to him, Minseok still feels very happy by looking at his baba face, 18 years is long enough to keep his feeling towards his baba.

"Excuse me sir, here's your dessert" The waiter put down the small plate with Lava cake on it to each person at the table.

Minseok's face look confuse, he didn't remember ordering lava cake for desert

"Oh, this is our special treatment for our birthday guest" the waiters explain and smile to him

"Really? Thank you" Minseok smile

All of them enjoy their cake. The cake taste very nice, they love it. While enjoying the cake suddenly Minseok feels like want to vomit. Minseok place his hand to his mouth

"Excuse me, I need to go to the toilet" Minseok gets up and run to the toilet. Jongdae look at him and trailing behind him. Minseok opened up the toiletbowl lid and throw up everything he just ate. Jongdae caressing Minseok's back.

"Take it easy hun" Jongdae try to comfort him

When Minseok was done throwing up, Jongdae helped him to clean up. When they are about going out from the toilet, suddenly Minseok feel his stomach hurt so much, he felt like a knife stabbing his stomach many times. Minseok grabs Jongdae hands and hold it tightly "Ooooww" Minseok scream as his other hand held his stomach.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Jongdae ask

"I don't know, suddenly my stomach hurt so much AAAHHHH!" Minseok scream and began to cry. Minseok held onto his stomach and begging to Jongdae "Please make it stop Jongdae~a it's hurt so much" Minseok vision begin to blurr, he can't bare the pain anymore, the black spot began to appear before him, his leg went weak and before his head could meet the cold, hard ground, Jongdae was there to catch him. Jongdae's hand cupping his face, trying to wake him up.

"Honey? Minseok!" Jongdae scream, cupping his husband face. Jongdae carried Minseok bridal-style and marched his way to the parking lot. When Junmyeon and Yixing look at Jongdae passes through them, they running towards him and follow him to the parking lot.

"What happen?" Yixing ask

"I need to bring him to the hospitals as soon as possible, I guess he got food poisioning"

"Let me drive you" Junmyeon offer and Jongdae nodded

Junmyeon drive as fast as he could to the hospital, Jongdae lay down Minseok at his laps. "Appa please drive faster, his lips become darker and his pulse become weak" Jongdae said. Yixing looks at Minseok, he hold Minseok hands "God, please save him, don't take him away, I want to tell him I miss him so much, I love him. Please God, please" Tears running down at Yixing's cheek.

 

Once they arrive at the hospital, Jongdae brings Minseok towards the emergency room. He directly handles Minseok by himself and gets help by some of the nurses. Junmyeon and Yixing waits in front of the emergency room. Yixing keeps holding his husband hands and praying "God, please save my son". Finally after 3 hours waiting, Jongdae come out from the emergency room.

"How is my son?" Yixing ask

"Still in critical condition"

"Oh God" Yixing cry and hug his husband

"What happen to him?" Junmyeon ask

"He got food poisoning" Jongdae lie. The truth was Minseok got poisoned by snake venom. Jongdae looks at Minseok's whole body but he can't find any single mark that he was bitten by the snake.

"Food poisoning?" Junmyeon looks at Jongdae

Jongdae nodded "Oh god what time is it?" Jongdae looks his watch, it's almost 11 pm "I haven't inform Baekhee" Jongdae try to change the topic

"Let me inform him" Junmyeon said

"But appa~"

"It's ok, you need to standby here, and I'll go to your house and pack some clothes for you and Minseok" Jongdae nodded. "Thank you"

Junmyeon and Yixing leave the hospital and go to Minseok's house. Yixing keep playing with his finger and eyes always look at outside the window. Junmyeon looks at his husband and grabs his hands "He's gonna be alright, our son gonna be alright" Yixing looks at his husband, his tears began to rolling down "I don't want something bad happen to him Junmyeon~a, I want to say how sorry I'm to him, I want so say baba miss you so much, baba love you so much, I want to hug him, I want to kiss him ~"

"Ssstttt honey" Junmyeon cupped Yixing's cheek "Honey, you can do all that with him later, don't wory" Junmyeon smile and wipe Yixing's tears

 

"Where is appa and papa? It's already midnight, why they haven't back yet?" Baekhyun muttered while lying on his bed and playing with his phone. He wants to call his parents but he was afraid if he will disturb his parents quality time. Actually is not the first time his parents going back late, but this time Baekhyun have an uneasy feeling towards his parents. "Aaarrgghhh I want to call papa" when he about to press his papa phone number, he heard a car stop in front of his house, he got up from the bed and run out from the room to the living room. His maid already open the door "Appa.. Pa~" He looks at Junmyeon and Yixing "Haraboji, what are you doing here? It's already midnight, where is appa and papa?" Baekhyun face look worried

Yixing hold Baekhyun hands, Baekhyun looks at Yixing confuse. This is the first time Baekhyun meet Yixing face to face, Baekhyun only knows Yixing from photos. "Your appa is at hospitals, he~" Yixing words got cut off by Baekhyun "What happen to papa? I need to go to hospital right now" Baekhyun turn around, and when he about to leave Yixing hold his hands "Calm down, your papa is fine, he just got food poisoning" Yixing try to calm his grandson

"But I need to go to hospital right now"

"Baek, we will go together, now please help me to pack some of your papa and appa's clothes, they will be staying at hospital for a couple of days" Junmyeon said. Baekhyun nodded, he run to his parents room and pack some clothes for his parents. A few minute later they all going to Hospital. The ride to the hospital become very quiet, no one talks in the car. Yixing wants to talk to Baekhyun but he doesn't know what to talk about.

"Haraboji, why only papa who got the food poisoning? You all went dinner together right?" Baekhyun look suspicious

Junmyeon think about what Baekhyun said just know, yes they ate dinner together, same food and sat at the same table. But why only Minseok got food poisoning? Junmyeon suddenly stop the car and make a u-turn.

"Honey, where are we going?" Yixing look at his husband

"We are going back to the restaurant, I want to check on the food that Minseok ate just now. Baekhyun was right, we all eat together at one table why only Minseok got poisoned?" Junmyeon explain. Junmyeon drive faster to the restaurant, once they arrive, Junmyeon immediately run inside the restaurant and ask the waiter to pack the food they ate just now, thank God the food still at their kitchen. Junmyeon check one by one and one food left "Excuse me, how about the lava cake? I saw there is still leftover at my son's plate" The waiter looks confuse "sorry sir, Lava cake?"

Junmyeon nodded "Yes, Lava cake"

"As far as I remember sir, we never have Lava cake in our restaurant"

"What? No no no, one of the waiters served it to us, he said it's your restaurant service for the birthday guest"

"No sir, we never have any special treatment for the birthday guest"

Junmyeon heart beating so fast, what happen here?

"Sir, are you alright?"

"Can I meet the waiters who gave us the cake?"

"Sure, do you know his name?"

"No, I don't know his name but he has a green hair color"

"Green color? Sir, Are you sure?" Junmyeon nodded

"I'm sorry sir, our restaurant have a strict rules that all the waiters must have a black hair color"

"Can you check once again, I'm sure he is the waiters. He wear the same uniform like all of the waiters here.

"I'm very sure sir, you can see all of our witers here have a black hair color"

"Oh God, do you have cctv? I want to see the record"

"Yes sir, follow me please" Junmyeon follows the man to the security room and check the cctv record.

"There, that's the guy who gave us the cake" Junmyeon pointed at the tall guy with green hair color. They can't see his face, he was back facing the cctv camera. They check another camera but still, they can't see his face.

"I never saw him before sir, and I'm sure he's not one of the waiters here"

"Can I have the record?" the man nodded and gives the record to Junmyeon. Junmyeon walk to his car and drive back to the hospitals.

"Honey, what happen? Where is the food?" Yixing ask

"Ah, I already ask the restaurant manager to send it for the test" Junmyeon lied

 

---

 

"Appa, how is papa?" Baekhyun run towards his appa once they arrive at the hospital

"Your papa is fine" Jongdae smile

"Can I see him" Jongdae nodded

Baekhyun enters the room and saw his papa sleep peacefully. His papa connected with too many tubes and wires and many machine. He walks closer to his papa bed, his eyes got wider when he saw his papa lips become darker, he holds his papa hands and he feel relief because he still can feel the warm at his papa hands. He walks out from the room and sees his appa and haraboji waiting outside. Once he goes out, his haraboji enter the room.

"You should go home, tomorrow you need to go to school" Jongdae said

"I want to stay here, please appa" Baekhyun begging to his appa

"No Baek, you need to go to school tomorrow. I'll take care of your papa, don't worry" Jongdae rubbing Baekhyun's back

"But appa~"

"I'll inform you immediately if something bad happen to your papa"

Baekhyun nodded "I'll call Kevin to pick you" Jongdae pull out his phone and call Kevin

"I'll send him home" Jongdae turn around and look at Junmyeon

"It's already midnight appa, you're tired, and I'll ask my driver to pick him up"

"It's ok, we'll send him home, or if you don't mind, we could stay at your house for a while until Minseok discharge from hospital" Yixing said

Junmyeon, Jongdae and Baekhyun looks at Yixing confuse "I'm serious, I'm going to take care of my grandson" Yixing look at them

Jongdae smile "You can stay as long as you like baba. Thank you"

~~~

 

"Haraboji~"

"Ne" both Junmyeon and Yixing answer and looks at Baekhyun

"I mean Yixing haraboji"

"You can call me yeye sweetheart"

"Yeye?" Baekhyun raise his eyebrow

"It's mean haraboji in chinesse" Yixing smile and Baekhyun nodded

"Yeye, hhhmmm… w-why I-I Never meet you? I only know you from the photo"

Yixing keep silent and see his husband "I really want to see you" Baekhyun said

"Papa always talks about you"

Yixing look at Baekhyun "What's your papa told you about me?"

"He said, you are the best father ever. You're very loving person. You always take care of papa when he was sick, you never scold him~"

Yixing tears alreadry rolling down at his cheek you love me so much don't you, Minseok? After what I did to you, you still told a good side of me to your son. You never hate me. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry

"Yeye, why are you crying?"

Junmyeon looks at his husband and wipe his tears "Your yeye just miss you all so much, he was very busy before, he spent most of the time in china" Yixing looks at Junmyeon "I'll promise to spent more time with you and your papa" Yixing said between his sob.

Baekhyun nodded and smile "Thank you"

 

~~~

 

"eeeemmmmm smells so good" Baekhyun said while entering the dining room

"Good morning sweetheart" Yixing smile

"Good morning haraboji, good morning yeye"

"huuuuaaaa fried rice with bacon and egg"

"Your yeye made it special for you" Junmyeon said while reading the news paper

"Do you like it?" Yixing ask

"Of course, it's my favorite. Thank you yeye" Baekhyun hugs Yixing

"You are most welcome sweetheart. Hurry up eat your food, after this I'll send you to school" Yixing said and Baekhyun nodded

 

The ride to school not silent anymore, there are so many things that Baekhyun and Yixing talk about. "What time you want me to pick you?" Yixing ask

"I have exercise for my Musical drama, maybe around 3 pm"

Yixing nodded "ok, I'll pick you, have a nice day sweetheart, love you"

"Thank you yeye, love you too"

 

After sent Baekhyun to his school, Yixing drive his car to the hospitals.

"How is he?" Yixing immediately ask Jongdae once he come to hospital

"Better, but still unconscious" Jongdae explain "Where is appa?"

"He said, he have an urgent meeting, he'll come here later" Yixing said

Jongdae nodded "Baba, I need to go, I have to attend a meeting"

"Ok, I'll stay here"

Jongdae leave the room and get back to his office. Once he opens the door, he was surprise looking at Junmyeon who already waiting at him inside the office.

"Appa? Baba said you have a meeting"

Junmyeon shake his head "I need to talk to you, but this is secret, I don't want your baba know about this" Jongdae nodded and sit at the couch with Junmyeon

"Did Minseok tell you something about his problem? Or about something threatening him or about anything that make him afraid?" Junmyeon ask

"No, why?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, he never told me. But appa, I guess he hide something from me"

"What do you mean?"

"Since his birthday few days ago, I often saw him sitting alone at the couch with blank expression and sometimes he looks scared of something. I ask him once, but he never wants to tell me. And yesterday night, once our car reached the restaurants parking lot, I saw him terrified of something, I don't know what he saw at the parking lot"

"Restaurant?"

"Yes"

"Yesterday night I went to the restaurant, I want to take the food we ate for a lab test, and you know what, I found something strange. Do you remember our dessert? The Lava cake?" Jongdae nodded

"The restaurant manager said that they never give a special treatment for the birthday guest and also the restaurant never has Lava cake in their menu"

"WHAT? But the one who serve that~"

"Yes, yes I know what you think. We check the CCTV and the manager confirm that the guys is not one of the waiters"

"Someone want to kill Minseok?" Junmyeon nodded

"Wait appa, this all make sense. Sorry before I was lied to you" Jongdae said

"Lie about what?" Junmyeon ask

"Actually,hhhmm - yes he got poison but not from the food. I-it's from a snake venom"

"WHAT? SNAKE VENOM?" Junmyeon eyes wider

"Yes appa, I check his whole body, I didn't find any single bite mark on it. I was wondering how the venom can enter his body and base on what you just said earlier, the venom probably from the Lava cake thay he ate" Jongdae explain

"It means that someone wants to kill him?" Junmyeon said

"Who wants to kill him? As far I know, he doesn't have enemy. Ah wait a minute, I remember something, at his birthday we made a surprise for him and he talk about the box and made him scared" Jongdae looks at Junmyeon "I need to go home now" Jongdae runs out from his office, he borrow his father car and drive back home. He search for the box at their room and he found it under their bedsheet, he open the box and he was shock looking inside the box, the voodoo dolls, threatening letter and a ball with bloodstain. "Oh God, what is this?" Jongdae brings the box to his office and show it to his father. "Oh God, who the hell threatening him?" Junmyeon sat weakly at the couch

Jongdae shake his head "I don't know, I have no idea" Jongdae said

"I'll go to his office, maybe I can find some clue" Junmyeon said as he gets up and walk out from Jongdae's office

 

~~~

 

"Baekhee hurry up, we need to start practice" Chanyeol shouted

"Wait, I need to keep this first" Baekhyun try to put his ipad inside the beg

"Let me help you" Kyungsoo said

"It's ok hyung"

"It's ok, it's your turn to practice" Kyungsoo smile, Baekhyun nodded and give the ipad to Kyungsoo. Once Baekhyun start practice, Kyungsoo put the ipad inside Baekhyun's bag, and when no one see he put another thing inside the bag. The thing that he bought at the pet shop. Kyungsoo smile happily and join the other for practice.

 

"Baek, do you need a ride?" Chanyeol ask

"No, haraboji will pick me. I need to go to hospital"

"Hospital?" Chanyeol widen his eyes

"Ah, mianhe I forgot to tell you. Papa got food poisoning last night and now he's been hospitalized at appa's hospital.

"Is he alright?"

"Yes, he's fine" Baekhyun smile

"Where is Luhan?" Baekhyun ask

"He's going back with Sehun hyung, I guess we will have new couple later" Chanyeol said

"Can I fo~~" Chanyeol words got cut off by Kyungsoo

"Chanyeol, do you mind if I ask you to accompany me to this cafe? I want to buy something for my father, but I don't know the way" Kyungsoo ask

"Hmn, ok hyung"

 

3-6-5 nan maeil achim jamdeun neol kkaeumyeo harul sijakhae
3-6-5 1bun 1choui teumdo eobseul mankeum hamkke hal geoya
Oh oh oh oh- 3-6-5 ne soneul japgo
Oh oh oh oh- 3-6-5 nochi anheulge


Baekhyun phone rings, he open the beg and search for his phone

"Aaaawww" Baekhyun pull out his hand from the bags

Kyungsoo smile "yes yes he got bitten" he do the victory dance in his mind

Calm down kyungsoo, calm down. Kyungsoo turn around and look at Baekhyun with a concern look "What happen?"

"I don't know, I guess I got bitten by something" he looks his hand but because of his phone always ringing he just take the phone and ignore what just bite him. He answer the phone, after biding goodbye to his friends he run the school gate, his yeye already wait for him.

 

"Hi sweetheart, did you eat your lunch?" Yixing ask

"Yes, how's papa?"

"He's getting better" Yixing smile

"I miss him" Baekhyun pouted and looks at the window

"I miss him too, he will discharge soon" Yixing hold Baekhyun hand

A few minute later, Baekhyun feel his finger pains and he keep rubbing his finger

"What happen?"

"I don't know, something bite my finger, maybe ants"

"Let me see" Yixing ask

"It's ok yeye" Baekhyun smile

 

They arrive at the hospital right in time when Minseok open his eyes.

"Honey" Jongdae call his husband

"What happen to me?" Minseok ask with a weak voice

"You got food poisoning" Jongdae explain

"Are you guys alright?"

"Yes, we are. Your immune system is weak that's why you got poisoned easily" Jongdae lied. He knows if he tell him the truth, he will worried and feel scared.

"Papa" Baekhyun open the doors and run towards him and kiss him

"How's your school?"

"Good"

"Minseok" Yixing call him

Minseok look at him "baba"

Jongdae looks at Yixing and Minseok, he knows that they need a quality time together. Jongdae grabs Baekhyun hand "Let's go"

"Where? I want to stay here with papa"

"Let's go eat, I don't want to eat alone" Jongdae said and wink to his son

"What happen to your eyes?" Baekhyun blink his eyes

"Aiiisshhh, let's go" Jongdae drag him and walk out from the room

"ok ok" Baekhyun pouted

"You such a stupid"

"What? I don't know what you mean?"

"Aiiisshhh please be sensitive to your surroundings, don't you see your papa and yeye haven't meet for a long time? They need time together"

"You haven't told me, how should I know?" Baekhyun pouted

"Aiiisshh, next time please be more sensitive"

"Ok ok" Baekhyun rolled his eyes

"Where are we going?"

"To the restaurant last night we went"

"Ow, we gonna have lunch there?" Baekhyun feels excited

"No, I just want to take the car. I leaved the car there last night"

"What? How about the lunch?"

"That restaurant is too expensive, we'll just eat pizza for lunch"

"Such a stingy" Baekhyun muttered and pouted

"What?" Jongdae ask

"Nothing" Baekhyun rolled his eyes

 

~~~

After going back from hospital, Baekhyun feel a little bit unwell. His head throbbing so much and his body temperature quite high.

"Sweethearts, you're getting a high fever. Do you want me to bring you to the hospital?" Yixing ask

"No, yeye I'll just take the pain killer. I'll be fine by tomorrow" Baekhyun said

Yixing nodded "Ok then, you should take a rest now"

Baekhyun nodded and walk to his room, he laid down and slip his body under the bedcover.

Baekhyun woke up in the middle of the night because of an ache in his head. He try to close his eyes and sleep again, but the pain was too much, he felt like his head pounding as if someone hit his head with a stone. Tears began to pour out his eyes. He tries to get up from the bed and walk to the kitchen to take the pain killer. He slowly walked out from his room while holding the wall to support his body so that he didn't fell down, his vision become blur and his breath become heavy. But he still tries to walk down the stairs. First stair… second stair and when he about to step down the third stairs he can't take it anymore, he hold onto the stairs handle as his leg become weak and his vision become blur.. and blur.. and blur until the dark spot began to appear and he was fainted and fell down the stairs. Yixing woke up as he heard a loud noise from the down stairs. He shakes his husband body to wakes him up

"Honey, wake up"

"Hhhhmmmm"

"Wake up, I heard something at the downstair"

"Hhhhmmnnn"

"KIM JUNMYEON, GET YOUR UP" Yixing shouted and Junmyeon immediately open his eyes

"What happen?"

"I heard a loud noise from downstairs"

Junmyeon gets up from the bed and walk down to the stair, but before that he grabs stick golf from Jongdae office. Yixing follow him from the back. Junmyeon turn on the light, his eyes wider once he saw a body lying down on the floor and blood oozing out from his head "BAEKHYUN" he shouted and run towards Baekhyun

"Oh my God, my grandson" Yixing screaming

"Honey take my car keys, we need to bring him to hospital now!"

Yixing nodded, he runs to their room and grabs the key. Junmyeon pick Baekhyun up and put him at the backseat with him. Yixing drive the car with high speed to the hospital.

 

~TBC~

 

A/N :

Thank you for reading ^^

Thank you to my besties ninaloveonew who help me checking my grammar ^^

and as usual credit photos belongs to it's owner ^^