Drama, Drama, and even more Drama

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah POV

I woke up to my shrill alarm and quickly climbed out of bed. Jungkook was beside me completely sprawled out. Cute hehe. I didn't want to wake him up just yet, so I proceeded to the other oppas. I first went to Jin and Rapmon oppa's rooms but found it empty. Everyone elses's rooms were also empty. Confused, I quickly ran to the kitchen and found a note stating everyone's reasons for not being there...and the last line of the letter.

"It's a date day for you two. Enjoy the amusement park alone! <3"

 

Jungkook POV

I felt someone slightly pounce on me and pretended to stilll be asleep because I knew it was Minah. Duh. She ruffled my hair lightly and shook me knowing I was awake. I couldn't help myself and let a slow smile spread across my face before peeking at her form behind my bangs. I quickly turned her over and tickled her before picking her up bridal style and heading to the kitchen. Surprisingly it was all quiet and Minah showed me the note. With my back towards her, I couldn't stop myself from smiling widely and inwardly cheering. I turned around and spun her around and dug my face into the crook of her neck. She protested quietly saying she had to make breakfast with a slightly flushed face and I followed suit.

I watched her as she grabbed the pancake mix from the cupboard and all the other ingredients on her tiptoes. Cute. She was trying to reach the mixing bowl on the top of the shelf, but her fingertips barely grazed the brim. So, as a good almost boyfriend, I stepped up behind her and gave her a hand. I felt her body tense and her cheeks flushed a deep red. She quietly escaped my arms and proceeded to make breakfast. I tried to sneak up beind her, but she scurried away muttering about breakfast. Defeated, I turned around to head to the living room when she suddenly appeared in front of me and smeared whipped cream on my nose. Stunned, I stayed there for a couple of sec looking at her bright eyes and mischivous smile before I got where she was going with this. Returning her smirk with one of mine, I proceeded to do the same thing and it turned into a full out war. 

By the time we got ready, it was already 11 haha.

Before we headed to the amusement park, I wanted to spend some private time with her at the park walking and just talking.

I waited for her to get ready getting lost in my own thoughts...

 

Minah POV

Omooooo that was funnn. Whipped cream is so hard to wash off my hair. Aigoo ya. My face is so red aigooo that was fun. My face gets even redder thinking about our date. I tried my best to look presentable and dressed in dark wash skinny jeans, sueded knee high boots, a warm scarf and a puffy autumn jacket. As I walked out of the bedroom.

Jungkook oppa's gaze followed me across the room and I was embarrased, but still had the time to notice he looked very good in his snapback, jeans and plain white t-shirt with his black jacket. I watched him as he slowly walked over never breaking my gaze. He stopped in front of me and leaned his face in only centimeters away from mine. Stunned, all I could do is stare right back until he slowly leaned in and gave me a peck. 

"Oppa. What are yo-"

He shut me up with another kiss, but this time sweeter and held my face in his hands.

"Minah-ya...."

"Yea?"

"I like you...a lot."

"O-o-o-oh, I-i-i-i like oppa t-t-too."

"Cute."

Our short interaction ended when he took my hand and led me out of the dorm towards the park. It was a chilly morning and my nose turned red from the cold. Noticing, he stuffed our intertwined hands in his pocket and winked at me.

 

Jungkook POV

I couldn't help myself. She looked so pretty and her face was bright and her hair was still slightly damp form her shower. In other words, she looked stunning. My eyes couldn't leave her and the kisses? That was necessary. Her reactions were cute too...can't say I wasn't embarrased though. After that, I just lead her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter