Everything's Going to be Okay

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin POV

I dropped to my knees because Minah was sitting up and looking around, dazed and confused. Jungkook was by her side cradling her head in his arms and I was on the floor on my knees staring at her. Minah gently removed herself form Jungkook's embrace and proceeded to ask

"Oppa....what's wrong? What happened to me? I-I-'m in the hospital?"

"Minah-ah....it's a long story..."

---------10 min later------

Jungkook and I were on either side of Minah, but I was farther away. She was snuggled in Jungkook's arms and she kept saying it's okay and that it wasn't his fault. Jungkook cried when he explained saying how scared he was and the tender look Minah had made my chest go on fire. My heart felt like it was about to explode and I knew what I was feeling, jealousy. 

Jungkook's arm was around her shoulder and she was snuggled into his chest. One hand was her hair and they were talking to each other in low voices. I looked on with a sense of melancholy knowing Minah might not be in reach anymore. 

 

Minah POV

I woke up to Jungkook with red rimmed eyes and he suddenly embraced me and cradled me apologizing over and over again. Shortly after, Jimin oppa appeared in the doorway completely dishevled and he fell to his knees. After they explained, I got a better understanding. To both of them, I said it was okay, but I made them shake hands and promise to get along. I was snuggled in Jungkook's arms with Jimin oppa on my other side. It was a comforting moment. When the doctor came in and announced I could go home, Jungkook and Jimin quickly helped me up and we were on our way home with the past behind us.

------5 min later-----

We were back at the dorm, but it was silent and dark. The three of us quietly made our way to the living room and suddenly..

"CONGRATULATIONS LEE MINAH!"

Dazed and confused, I spun around to face a smiling Jungkook and Jimin. Stunned, I figured out later that the song I released awhile back in the US finally made its way up onto BIllboards and I had to go back to the US for a week for promotions. Everyone knew what happened at the hospital, but nobody ever brought it up.

 

Jungkook POV

I got the text from the hyungs after everything was sorted out at the hospital. They said they knew everything, but they w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter