Big Debut

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Minah's POV

I woke up again to the sun streaming into my windows. Today is my first day working as a songwriter. I made my debut not long ago, but I've already been named as the youngest songwriter Seoul has ever seen. It's been such a flurry of activity with jam-packed schedules of CF's, photoshoots, interviews, show filmings, etc. I sometimes wish I could just go back to my 14 year old self who still lived in the U.S. attending high school and stressing about grades. But then again, I wouldn't. I lived my young teenage years terribly. I was always the one being used and talked about behind my back. I always heard comments about me being fat, not talented stuck-up, conceited until that one day I was so fed up I decided to prove them all wrong. I decided to pursue my dreams in music and moved to Seoul with my parents permission and look where I am now.

Anyways, enough with my morning sob story. I was going to meet up with my first group, BTS, to introduce myself and to get to know them better in order to write them fitting songs and make them succesful in the music industry. It was my dream from when I was little to work with idols. I slowly got ready as it was only 8 and i didn't meet the boys until 12. I took a long and refreshing shower and checked my laptop for any news or emails from my parents and one or two friends back home. As I dryed my hair I looked at myself in the mirror. I had grown out my hair and dyed it a warm brown and got skincare treatment. I also lost a significant amount of weight. Compared to when I was younger, this was a new me. I had stringy dark brown hair, somewhat okay skin as a teengaer and I was also needless to say 'overweight' according to the people around me. Truthfully, I liked this new image of me, it made me feel confident even though it was common misconception to feel like this in society. My stomach interrupted my thoughts and I quicly shuffled to my kitchen to make breakfast.

I live in a big apartment complex in the center of Seoul gifted to me by my parents for achieving my dreams. My view was the Han River and the city life. There were two bedrooms, o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter