Decisions

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah POV

I watched the sun set and just snuggled into myself further. I was so drained and all I wanted to do was just sleep, but I knew. I knew I had to say something tonight. Tonight. Is that just a one way path with no exits? I don't know. I knew my answer and I knew it all along, but I also knew that when I was with V oppa. Why did I do it? I don't know. I really don't know. Heart heavy, I shuffled back into the house. As expected, it was quiet because everyone was sleeping...

Sleeping. Really. And no one thought to even call me inside to sleep too. HMPH.

"YA. SLEEPING. YOU ALL. SERIOUSLY."

Jimin oppa got up so quickly he staggered backward and shouted,

"WHAT. NO. I DIDN"T SLEEP."

Everyone else got up really quickly and stood at attention half asleep. By then, they knew why I was back in the house. They shuffled to the couch and I sat in front of them. I played with the hem of my sweater when I felt a pat on my head and J-hope oppa came and sat beside me. He poked my shoulder gently and grinned at me. I grinned back. He was trying to relieve my stress. When suddenly...he layed down on my lap and refused to budge. He cracked one eye open and eyed Taehyung and Jungkook oppa to see their reactions. Taehyung oppa just looked slightly annoyed and Jungkook oppa had a muscle twitching in his jaw. I wanted to laugh, but held it in. When Jin oppa asked me to continue, I took a deep breath.

"Okay so....I know I caused a lot of trouble for everyone and I caused a lot of drama. And I'm really sorry and I was dumb because I knew my answer from the beginning. But I didn't realize and I'm sorry if I hurt anyone. Taehyung oppa..."

"I'm so sorry.." I whispered the last part and hung my head. Tears stung my eyes because I was afraid of all the trouble I caused for the group. J-hope oppa was patting my lower back and nudged me to look up. I did.

Everyone was smiling, even V oppa. 

"It's okay stoopid. Everything's okay. Don't worry, everything's okay, everything."

With that one phrase, I smiled and laughed a little. The atmosphere was okay again, at least, for the time being I hope.

 

Jungkook POV

The moment she said she was sorry to V hyung, I tried my best not to scream and shout. She chose me, finally. She chose me, the imperfect me, yet she chose me. I sneaked a glance at V hyung but he looked okay. I'll talk to him today. Later.

 

V POV

I can't lie. My heart cracked a little, but I knew from the start. She belonged to Jungkook. Everytime his name was brought up, she had a slight smile on her face. When she saw me at the airport, I saw the dissapointment and the slight silence. I knew. It was good w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter