One Chance is All I Need...

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah POV

I finally made it to the U.S., California! My mom and dad were traveling so I would be staying in a apartment complex with my stylist unnie and manager oppa that was provided by my U.S. company. The first thing I did when I entered my room? You guessed it, completely crashed on my bed. 

---5 hours after---

I woke up and it was late in the afternoon. Our apartment was super close to a beach so I decided to take a little trip. My unnie and oppa were still taking a rest so I decided to go alone. I put my hair in a bun and slipped on my shoes. I grabbed my earphones and phone and headed out the door. The sky was a beautiful shade of pink like cotton candy and I slowly made my way down to the water. Everything was quiet except the sound of seagulls and the waves. I missed the boys and just having the sense that I belonged somewhere and that there are people who are just like my family around me. Oppa and unnie would do though I already missed the laughter and bustling of 7 boys. As I was lost in my thoughts and drowning in my music, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and...

"Chogio, Minah-ssi?"

Stunned, I didn't know what to say. It was her. Memories flashed before my eyes and I felt scared for the first time in awhile. It was her, the girl who made my life hell in high school. I was frozen and the look on her face told me she remembered too. She felt no remorse either. 

"Funny meeting you here. Finally back to apologize for being such a waste of human life? Or..no..better yet..here to beg for me to stop? No matter how far away you are and no matter how many people love you, I'm going to make your life hell."

"I-I-'m not that same girl anymore. J-just you try and hurt the people I love."

"Watch me. Now that you're back, this is my territory."

Her words chilled me to the bone. She kept on saying obscenities and when she moved to grab my hair, I closed my eyes and waited for pain...but it never came. I opened my eyes and V oppa was there. He pushed the girl away..

"Ya, who are you? Who do you think you are?"

"Omo, V oppa, I'm such a big fan. Minah, she was such a bad person in high school, she was also talking bad about you an-"

"Shut up. I know that's not true. Minah isn't like that, at all. I recorded it all, everyone should know what type of person you are. You want to hurt her by taking away the people she loves? Try me. I dare you."

V oppa's eyes looked like they could shoot daggers and for the first time, he was dead serious and she knew it too. She scampered off and never looked back once. Once she was out of sight, I heaved out a big sigh until oppa grabbed me by the shoulders...

 

V POV

kekekeke Manager hyung had to pick one member to go the U.S. with Minah and conveniently, I was the one that was the most free therefore..I got to go! WOOHOO Sorry Jungkook and Jimin..

I took the flight 30 minutes after Minah after I raced to get my things together. I made my way to the apartment complex before I saw a tiny figure walking out and I trailed behind knowing it was Minah. I was about to surprise her before I heard that girl say all those things and Minah looked so pained..So naturally I defended her. I held all my willpower together as to not slap this girl. But even when she left, I had so much anger and frustration.

I grabbed Minah's shoulders.

"Ya you idiot how could you not respond. Why should one girl terrorize your life. Minah-ah, please. Oppa never wants to see that again. Why do you let your past haunt you forever. Do you know what would have happened if oppa never came? She would have hurt you, Minah she wou-"

I stopped when her eyes filled with tears. I silently let go and she dropped onto the sand. She looked at me and all she could say was sorry and thank you. I hugged her until she calmed down an I looked down at her. Her eyes were absent of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter