Double Trouble

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

The car ride back to the dorm was still and quiet since everyone didn't know were Minah and I had gone. The manager seemed slightly peeved, but he would let me go this once, I'm sure. When we entered the dorm, Minah paused in the doorway and softly asked everyone to sit in the living room for a moment and by then, everyone already knew. I saw the glances cast from the hyungs from Minah to me. Then suddenly...

"WOW MAKNAE, YOU FINALLY GREW UP. AIGOO AIGOO, HOW CUTE."

Only Jimin hyung was silent and didn't look happy. I decided to talk with him one-on-one later. Looking around Minah was still standing in the same spot, but her face was mildly red. V hyung noticed and looped his arm around her shoulders teasingly congratulating her and I can't sasy I didn't get jealous seeing him so close to her, but I'll have to get used to it.

After everyone settled down, it was finally an end to a long day. I slumped on the couch hearing the sounds of water running from mine and Minah's bedroom, the hyungs already assumed we would be sharing a room. I suddenly saw Jimin exit the hyungs room and slip into Minah's room. I was surprised and rushed to the door to spy through a little crack, It was necessary, I was worried. I saw hyung hesitating in the room and turned around when Minah suddenly exited drying her hair. Hyung turned around suddenly making Minah fall backwards out of utter surprise. I was about to spring into the room when Jimin hyung caught her and held her upright. I heard him say

"Again? Be careful."

"Oppa, you're the one in my room and who scared me!"

"Sorry, I just wanted to say congratulations to Kookie and you..you guys look...nice together.."

"Ah, thanks oppa."

"And also...."

"Yes?"

Once he paused I knew something was wrong. Then I felt two strong arms pull me back. Angry I turned around and was about to shout when I saw V hyung looking at me with questioning eyes..Certainly he didn't think I was peeping at Minah...

"Ya maknae I know she's your girl, but you don't need to do everything so secretly."

"No. no hyung it's not what you're thinking..."

"It's okay maknae, it's a secret between you and me."

Omigoodness....Now I have a hyung who thinks I'm a ert....

 

Jimin POV

I was about to tell her what I felt about her when I heard some noise outside the door. I quickly opened it and discovered a seething Jungkook and V's retreating figure. I was quickly getting mad seeing how Jungkook was right outside as if he wanted to spy on me and Minah. I lost a good opportunity and that maknae is going down.

"Ya, Jungkook, what are you doing? Peeping?"

"Hyung! It's not like that. I was just walking past."

"Ya maknae, you sure?"

"Yes hyung.."

I turned around to gauge Minah's reaction, but she was gone..probably escaped into the bathroom. Dissapointed, I walked out of the room and closed the door quietly. Making up my mind, I gently steered Jungkook to the far corner of our living room. Luckily, the hyungs and everyone else were in their rooms goofing around. I sat Jungkook down and took a deep breath, but before I could begin...

"Hyung, I know what you're going to say. I know you like her too. But hyung, I'm not going to let you take her from me so easily. Try to win her over, but she's mine and I'll keep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter