A Night to Remember

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

It felt good walking into a bustling market hand-in-hand with the girl who stole your heart and having her grasp your hand tightly back. It was a magical moment and I wished this moment would never end. Many food stalls caught my eye and I lead Minah to one of my alltime favorites, the magic rolls (kimbap). We ordered a serving and munched away. It was delicious, but I enjoyed the food more seeing Minah next to me sharing a serving. I hesitated to do so with a adequate amount of people of watching, but i picked a piece up and fed it to Minah. She watched me with wide eyes and I simply smiled and pinched her cheek. After the magic rolls, er headed off in search of spicy rice cakes and warm fish cake soup.

After we ate those two, we opted for patbingsoo. It's cold but being with Minah warms me up from my head down to my toes. My hand still intertwined with hers, I stuffed our hands in one of my coat pockets to keep it warmer and had Minah glance at me appreciatively. It felt nice being able to do these things with the girl I like. When we entered the patbingsoo shop, many young girls were there and screamed my name, rushing forward to take pictures and ask for autographs. I saw the panic in Minah's eyes and I felt her hand yanked from my grasp and I saw her retreiting view into the street outside. My view of her was blocked when more girls crowded around. I kept up a smile and finished with all they asked for. I quickly ordered 2 patbingsoos with red bean and rushed outside to find her. I found her silently leaning against the outside of the shop looking down.

I felt bad I couldn't proudly hold hands in front of the girls and didn't know what to say. Instead Minah raised her head and took of the mask stuffing it in her pocket and smiled suggesting we eat the patbingsoo somehwere quieter. It looked like she had a lot on her mind, and i planned to ask her later. We strolled to the Han River and it was all dark. There were barely any people out walking save the occasional stray animal or janitor. She quietly stood by the railing stirring her dessert. She noticed me staring and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter