Chapter 2

Sm' family maknae line story

Ending of 2007 

The group was so excited for a new year coming along little they didn't know is that one of them is going to debut. 

"Wah 2008 can't wait what is going to happen." Sulli wished what will happen "Well Sulli just you wait." Taemin said and they went to the building to meet the other artists. "Annyeonghaseyo little people." Super Junior Donghae teased them "Hey I almost taller than you." little Sehun whined and Donghae giggled,the artist are having a new year party with the top trainees."Hyung what will happen one of us debut?" Jongin asked Taemin which made Taemin feel kinda sad "Well I don't know we will always have each other, right?" Jongin smiled and nodded they were all worried. "5,4,3,2,1 Happy New Year!" everyone shouted new year it finally came 2008. 

2008 

Everyone chatting and practicing when the Ceo came in "Annyeonghaseyo everyone." the Ceo greeted with a smile and the other greeted back "Do you have Taemin in here?" he asked and Taemin raised his hand "Come with me I something to tell you." the Ceo sound serious that made them have fear. Taemin went to the Ceo office with 4 other boys, "Well gentlemen you have been working hard as a trainee since you are successfully improved you are now our new boy group name "SHINee." After hearing the news everyone started cheering,Taemin came in the practice room to tell them the news "What did Ceo said?" Krystal asked curiously "Well everyone I'm going to debut." Taemin answered and everyone jaw dropped and eyes widened "Oppa your seriously going to debut?!" Sooyoung shouted and Taemin nodded everyone ran to Taemin and hug him also congrats."Remeber you alI are great friends of mine and we love each we will never be break apart, right." Taemin said and they nodded than circle around each other and hug each other meaning they will always be with each other no matter what.

 

Months pass its finally debut day SHINee were in their dressing room feeling nervous and happy to perform the first time,"Annyeonhaseyo SHINee mida." SHINee boys greeted to the fans "Neh SHINee how does it feel like to be debuting?" Mc asked "We are nervous and proud to debut after working hard being a trainee so we are happy." the leader Onew said its true it is hard work from training. "A new generation have came 5 stars will show a performance please welcome SHINee." SHINee stand in position and perform "Replay". After performing their parents came and shedding tears "TAEMIN!" Taemin was shocked their here they group hug "Thank you guys so much being their for me." Taemin shed into tears "We love you oppa." "Me two." "Me three." "Me four." "Me five." they laugh but they love each other. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you subscribing I almost shed into tears T_T thank you very very much and please up vote subscribe and comment BYE