Chapter 5

Sm' family maknae line story

2013

Another year just came by Exo gained alot of popularity lately,F(x) shared a fantastic full album SHINee have become grown men, lastly Joy is struggling to debut

Joy Pov 

I was breathing heavily after dancing for hours I have become such a baby I keep crying how I can't achieve anything,I can't do something to improve. I walked out the practice room and went to a cafe,once I arrive to the cafe I see a guy that has a tall and handsome face I smile widely how I knew the person its,Kai oppa,. "Kai oppa." I poked his arm and Kai turned around than smile happily and hugged me with joyfully "Joy baby I missed you so much." Kai cried on my shoulder I hugged him back "I missed you too oppa." I have tears coming out. "Oppa how is it going with Exo?"I asked Kai sigh and turned to me "Well its really hard working but we missed everyone lately and we are preparing for a comeback." I smiled in delight "Wow that would be awesome." Kai smiled I really missed his smile alot we went out from the cafe and went back to the building "So Joy how is training?" Kai asked I had tears on my eyes "Joy what wrong?" Kai looked at me concern I cried out tears than he hugged me "It's just that when every time I do something I keep trying but I keep failing even though I failed to lose weight and debuting." I cried on his shoulder than rubbed my back "Listen Joy baby you will debut and you will lose some weight you just need confident in you and I would be glad you would too become an idol." Kai said those words of promise and comforting "Kamsahaminda oppa." I thanked Kai wiped my tears with his thumb than kissed my forehead my face became heated Kai chuckle at my reaction "Come on Joy we have some practice." Kai said Joy nodded the two friends went back to the building.

 

No Pov

SHINee on the set of their comeback "Everbody" they looked like grown men with great outfits Taemin is now 20 he is more mature than ever."Yah Taemin you have a phone call." Onew said Taemin rushed back to the break room and found that ID caller is Sulli "Yobeseyo Sulli." "Oppa I have some great news F(x) win 4th time in a music program and Exo won 13th time on Growl." Taemin eyes widened how his dongsaengs are more popular "Congratulations I'm coming back like around fall." Taemin smiled how SHINee is coming back "That's great oppa have a good luck comeback annyeong~." Sulli hang up and Taemin went back to business.

Krystal Pov

I was walking back to the building to see the others since I have no schedule mind as well bring ice cream for the others. "Annyeonghaseyo everyone." I greeted to everyone and I see baby Joy all grown up and ran for a hug "Unnie I miss you." Joy embrace with happiness I hugged her back and smiled "Baby I miss you too you grown more taller and thinner." I caressed her cheek I first remember she was just a small cute timid girl to a grown beautiful young lady. Everyone started having a really great get together except for Taemin even though he is missing "Joy baby are happy your oppas and unnies are proud of seeing you the first time?" Joy nodded cutely even though she is grown she still acts cute. "Unnie what was your debuting like?" Joy asked curious its the right time to explain to her "Well Joy when you first step foot on the stage you start to feel really nervous and scared infront of alot of people but when you start performing everything goes away cause having great and supportive fans cheering for you makes you feel happy and thankful so Joy when you debut you will have alot of fans supporting you." I finished explaining and everyone smiled at my explaination everyone have that feeling where someone explain something that is really passionate you start to feel more great. The day ended everyone started going to back there dorm except for Joy she goes home where her family are we all really miss our family. I really hope we all meet together forever. 

No POV 

Taemin was filming Wgm with his make believe wife Apink Naeun,everyone starts to spazz how so much chemistry they been doing,hours past the filming was over its already late night Taemin starts to go to the dorm and was greeted by the SHINee members "Taemin you are a grown man." everyone hugged Taemin there little maknae is an man "Okay break it up I'm really tried so can I lay down." everyone break the group hug and start what their doings. 

Weeks past

SHINee Everybody comeback is now going to be live,Shawols are screaming for SHINee to perform "Annyeonghaseyo SHINee mida." SHINee did an interview "Today is really special day for us SHINee we made a comeback where you can have fun and dance around." Onew said everyone clapped "Also our grown maknae would show us the dance." Key said and Taemin demonstrate the dancing everyone clapped "Wow now lets get to the real thing SHINee performance." Jonghyun said everyone starts to get into position and music starts playing fans starts to chant and cheer "Everybody wake up wake up." performance ended everyone starts to say goodbye to the stage and wait for the end core "Who will win today." Mc said the score was shown SHINee got most score that means SHINee wins "Kamsahmida please love and support us." Onew finished the speech and everyone starts to an encore. "Whhhoooo." the boys starts to celebrate little they didn't know their dongsaeng Joy and Sehun visit them "Wah Joy Sehun." Taemin ran to them and embraced "Oppa your were really handsome." Joy said "Hyung that was so cool." Sehun said everything ended with love and support.

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone thank you so much for 70 subs keep subscribing and l.o.v.e Luv you happy faces