Chapter 6

Sm' family maknae line story

2014 

Everybody had a great year SHINee became the artist that has the popularity,Exo had won a lot of awards in every music awards and program,F(x) had great support and powerful dancing for the fans and this year their baby girl is going to debut

No Pov

Joy was dancing to her favorite oppa's song she was having a lot of hard work in training but the Ceo came in to the room "Joy I have something important to say to you." Ceo sound really serious which Joy was a little terrified she followed the Ceo to his office. Once Joy entered to the office she was greeted by Smrookies "Girls I have really great news for all of you ever since you joined this company and showed your incredible talents I am very proud of you become successful we decided to have another girl group Red velvet." Ceo explained the girls cheered they finally get to debut. Joy was running around happily she finally get to become a idol what was pity the others didn't know she was going to be the next artist "Oppa unnie I really hope your happy."

F(x) made a comeback they became mature and beautiful ladies followed by Exo they had an comeback really grown men where the fans start to love a lot. "Wah Krystal that was tierding." Sulli said F(x) finished performing "Red Light" "Neh it was well want a you and me night out?" Krystal asked Sulli smiled and nodded they finally get to have a break. "Wah it looks so pretty at night." Sulli was amazed how Seoul is really beautiful at night "Sulli-ah want some ice cream?" Krystal asked Sulli agreed they went to a snack area then went to a bowling ally "Sulli-ah I can beat you." Krystal grinned mischievously "Let's see about that." Sulli accept the challenge. "Come on just one strike to end the night." Krystal whined they had missed a lot of times with no strike "I hope we'll get this try." Sulli rolled her bowling ball and when it rolled it was an strike Sulli cheered and jump around with victory "Okay you win." Krystal pouted then smiled two best friends went back to the dorm after having a great sister date. 

Days past Exo was on tour with there very own concert filled with Exo-L. After a really great concert fans start to sing there most liked artist's song the members backstage starts to feel a lot of emotions and enjoyment. "Hyung we did great." Sehun wrapped his arm around Kai's shoulder "Yep we did." the two youngest starts to go back hotel room, "Yah hyung come look at this." Sehun called Kai with an Ipad in his hands "What is it Sehun?" Kai came out with pj clothes "Well hyung our baby is going to debut." Sehun said and Kai's eyes widened "Baby you mean our Joy." Sehun nodded and they cheered with proudness "Wah look at our baby Joy she looks more beautiful and less chubby." they both admire there Joy, after hearing the news what will happen the others know?

Taemin Pov

Wah I'm really tried at least I get to stay in dorm alone,I was in my room all alone either watching or eating until I got a text from Krystal "Oppa look up the news is happening right now." I read the text I'm curious what the news is going on I looked it up my eyes widened with surprise. 

"SM hasn't had an girl group after 5 years ,Red velvet, with be the next generation of idols. Red velvet shared the group photo of what their debut single would look like. The members are name Irene,Seulgi,Wendy and Joy."

When I read the last line I start to squeal and jump around our baby is debuting. After hearing the news all 5 of us went to the place where we all meet since we were not idols the one and only practice room,"Yah everyone heard about our baby is debuting?" Sehun asked we all nodded and smiled with happiness to our baby. After chatting and having a great bonding together once the door was open it revealed an tall, green hair girl that made her look cute with that round face who else would it be its our baby Joy. "Annyeong everyone." Joy greeted us with that smile I will never forget. We all hugged our baby with love from our hearts "Baby you finally get to debut." "Now you will have alot of fans." Joy starts to shed tears Kai came up to her and whiped her tears "Joy baby don't cry be proud and love all of us." Kai said and hugged Joy Kai loves Joy as much as we all do. 

Debut day

No pov 

Red velvet made an interview for debut "Wah Red velvet how does it feel like to debut?" Mc asked leader Irene answered "We are really excited and really happy to have a lot of great people to support us." fans in the background starts to cheer and thanked there answer like all idols they would love their fans. Red velvet step foot on stage and got into position then perform "Happiness". Red velvet ran back to backstage and was greeted to there lablemates "Joy!" Joy turned around and found her oppas and unnies ran up to her "Thank you guys for coming and loving me." Joy starts to cry with proudness they all awwwed and start cheering up their baby sister. 

Everything ended with love and tears of happiness  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wah what a really great chapter I really hope you share a great bond with your love ones and please love and support these great people. 😃