Chapter 4

Sm' family maknae line story

2012

Three years has pass F(x) have gotten more famous along with SHINee how they won alot awards also, another group is going to debut. 

Everyone gotten older the age of 19-16 Taemin looks more like a grown man,Kai is more handsome and taller,Sulli is more cuter also beautiful along with Sehun more taller and looks like a young man,Krystal really beautiful and more mature and lastly Joy she lost alot of weight she looks more beautiful. "Oppas you have a meeting with the Ceo." Kai and Sehun looked confused,Kai and Sehun went to the office with the following of 10 trainees " Hello gentleman I have something to say I am really proud of having non Korean men here we planned having a Korean Chinese boy group named Exo." Ceo explained to the 12 boys and they all cheered. "JINJA?!" Joy was surprised the three hugged to congrats "Well gotta go Joy bye." they left to meet the others leaving Joy in the practice room Joy sat down hugging her legs and started crying "Why is it taking so long." Joy was really upset to be left out. Joy walked through the hallways and went to the rooftop "Unnie Oppa I will make you proud and see how well I can do." Joy looked up to the sky and said to work hard and never give up.

 

It was debut day Exo is officially a group they were waiting in their dressing room waiting till to shine."We are one Annyeonghaseyo Exo-k mida." Exo-k greeted "Wah Exo how does it feel like to debut?" mc asked "It's really exciting and thankful too how our fans will support us." the leader Suho said just like the other artist are. Exo-k ready on stage and started performing "Mama". After performing they were greeted from other artists also a trainee "Oppa!" Joy shouted that made Kai and Sehun hug their little sister "Wah Joy we love you and thank you very much." Sehun said "I love you too oppas" the day ended with love. 

 

"Wah so exhausted." since Taemin became more popular everything went so much stress," Hyung how many we have to go?" Taemin asked how many countries left for world tour "3 more left just you wait Taemin." Minho answered Taemin sigh Taemin missed everyone. F(x) right now is filming "Electric Shock" with full of unique outfits,Krystal and Sulli also had drama filming too. Everyone is really busy. 

 

 

 

 

 

Does anybody have stress I have stress a lot of times but anyways thank you for subscribing and thank you for loving this story BYE