Chapter 3

Sm' family maknae line story

2008 almost the end 

Taemin have been debuted and haven't seen them for months he was really busy with other promotions and dancing. 

"Does anybody miss Taemin hyung?" Jongin asked they were in Krystal's house for a sleep over,"Me too I didn't know becoming an idol is busy just like my sister." Krystal said her sister is from a popular girl group for awhile and she see less of her."Well we love him and support him right." Sulli was right they nodded and miss their oppa or hyung. The night came everyone went to sleep except for Taemin who is still practicing late night "AH I fill like I'm gonna die." Taemin was sitting and panting really tierdly "I wonder how they are doing." Taemin thought and miss them. 

2009   

SHINee had another album came which has more a manly appearance "Ring ding dong" and they didn't know two of them will debut. 

"Oppa look so manly with this image." Sooyoung fangirled which also made Krystal and Sulli fangirl too,they were in the practice room after watching the new SHINee video."Sulli Krystal you have an speaking with the Ceo." Sehun told the two which made them really curious. The two girls went to the Ceo office with 3 other trainees "Hello girls your probably wonder I sent you here is that I am really proud of your talenting skills of music so we are having another girl group with pro dancers,F(x)." After the Ceo explain the 5 girls started cheering to be another girl group. "Jinja?!" Sulli and Krystal told them they all group hug and cheer for congrats "I really hope oppa knows this." Sooyoung said sadly they all miss Taemin "Don't worry Sooyoung once we debut we will be together." Jongin comfort Sooyoung with a warm hug which made Sehun,Sulli and Kystal squeal how they act like brother and sister. 

 

Today was debut day for F(x) "Unnie I'm so nervous" Krystal said to the leader Victoria "Don't you worry we will have some love from the fans right F(x)? "Right!" "Alright lets go." F(x) headed to the exit to do a small interview "We are F(x) mida Annyeonghaseyo." F(x) greeted to the fans "Wow so pretty F(x) how does it feel like to debut?" mc asked "Wah its really exciting to see so much fans as well as our label mates too we really miss our parents once we got here I really hope we have a great performance." Victoria explained they do really miss their parents and friends after working hard. F(x) got into position and performed "La cha ta", after performing their parents came and shed tears "Unnie don't cry." Sooyoung entered the room with Sehun and Jongin Sooyoung ran up to Krystal and hugged her " Thank you Sooyoung." Krystal thanked Sooyoung, Sooyoung is a sweet girl with a really passionate heart. "Did anybody miss me?" a manly voice was said it was Taemin "Oppa! Hyung!" Taemin ran to them and group hug "I am so proud of you two for being friends and also idols." Taemin was proud of his dongsaengs to debut and follow their dreams. 

After debuting 

F(x) and SHINee can't even take a time to hang out with friends exspecially the others 

Sehun and Jongin had grown taller and more skilled while Sooyoung is trying to lose some weight to be healthy, Sooyoung and Jongin had nicknames  Sooyoung was called Joy how she was the one that brings love and happiness to others and Jongin is Kai with full of opening life with dancing. "Joy lets go home." Sehun said and the three went home to do some resting for another day of training. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Comment up vote Subscribe and I love you all BYE