Chapter 1

Sm' family maknae line story

2007

They were in the age of 14-11 one by one started joining the company by showing off their talents.

Taemin Pov

I entered to the building to do some practicing once you go in you see posters of other SM artists and workers that are working hard."Hey Taemin what's up." my best friend Kai or Jongin greeted me in the practice room with the others,"Everyone I heard their is going to be a new trainee coming and she is 11." the tall pretty girl Sulli said and that made us shocked "11?! are you serious." we said together and Sulli nodded well a new trainee exciting. Our dance instructor came in with a little girl "Hello everyone we have a new trainee that would be in the same company please introduce yourself." Dance instructor smiled "A A Annyeonghaseyo Park Soooyoung." Sooyoung said in the shy tone and hide behind the dance instructor legs "Aw she shy annyeong Krystal mida." Krystal went up to Sooyoung and offered her hand Sooyoung came to Krystal and shaked her hand that made me smile how a person so young that wants to become an artist. Practicing was over everyone was exhausted so we have a lunch break "I'm so tried." Sehun whined "Just you wait we get some Kimbap." Krystal said that made Sehun happy we were about to exit the building but we saw a group of trainees bullying Sooyoung "Hey fattie look at you your so fat as a pig." a trainee said that made the other trainees laugh and made Sooyoung cry "Let's see how ugly you are." one of them started pulling Sooyoung's hair that made Sooyoung cried more "Please stop!" Sooyoung cried and that made me so mad."Break it up now!" I shouted at them "Wow your defending a fat,ugly girl." the trainee smirked and made to other trainees laugh,while they were laugh I grab the trainee's collar and slam him to the wall "You better stay out of her business or else I will tell the Ceo what are you doing got it." I said furiously and made the trainee scared "Alright alright we will leave." they all walked away I saw Sooyoung hugging her legs I bend down to cheer her up "Hey Sooyoung everything is going to be alright." Sooyoung looked up at me and I smiled than I hugged her "Sooyoung you are beautiful inside and the outside and I would be really happy you will debut." I said those words to Sooyoung I want to see her grow up and become a beautiful woman."Sooyoung meet the others this is Jongin,Sehun,Sulli and Krystal." they greeted back to her "Sooyoung wonna have some Kimbap?" Krystal asked and Sooyoung nodded cutely that made me smile how cute she is "Finally I'm starving." Sehun whined and everyone exited the building. 

3rd person Pov 

They all went to a resteraunt and started having a get together "So Sooyoung why did you join the company?" Jongin asked "Well I always wanted to be a rapper and sing a lot so I pretty thats why." Sooyoung answered "Strange that is actually happen to me too I just join the company like I dance good and rap." Sehun said Sehun and Sooyoung have the same answered." Unnie Oppa can we go somewhere fun?" Sooyoung asked and they all agreed,"Wow its been awhile I went here." Taemin said they all went to Lotte World " Wahh lets go on a ride." Sehun said and they all went to fun rides and win prizes. They all went back to back to the building to finish training, the night came they started having fun "Alright our next contestant is Lee Taemin and Kim Jongin."  the two boys are having a dance battle while Sulli,Krystal and Sooyoung judge "Woahh Lee Taemin have some swag next up is the handsome Kim Jongin." Jongin started dancing and his moves were so smooth and charasticmatic that made Sooyoung impressed and blush "Who is the winner?" Sehun asked the girls and Jongin won " Woo yeah Jongin." Sulli cheered and they all five. After the fun they all left to go home " Oppa wait up." Sooyoung called Jongin " Oppa your dancing was impressive." Sooyoung said shyly while looking down that Jongin chuckle and hug Sooyoung behind and resting his chin onto her head "Sooyoung do you like me?" Jongin asked calmly and Sooyoung nodded Jongin giggled "Well I like you too come on lets go home." the two went home together.

 

 

 

 

 

Hello every one please subscribe,comment and vote BYEee