chapter 6

confuse
''Shin Ah Neul , beautiful name. suits you very well.'' is Chanyeol just saying that to me? I can easily recognise him because of his 'pretty' ears. '' Chanyeol's flirting on you!'' Kria clapped his hand. Hahah.. ''how is your studies ?'' Luhan asked me . ''i'm doing well.. '' i lied. ''she's lying . Lay and i are her only friends.'' Xiumin told them. Xiumin ! Why you told them?! ''what?! Seriously, eonni?'' Sehun asked curiously. ''yeah, that's it what really happen. they're my only friend. i never had another friend. i wish i have girl friends to share problems with me '' that's me . Yes, i'm telling them the truth. ''wooah! eonni . That's horrible ! That's scary more than horror movie !'' Tao who sat next to Sehun hugged Sehun arm. i'm getting to know them one by one. i love their character. Suho and Xiumin take their seat after they paid for their drinks. Kris use his long arm to take selfie with all of us. We walk out after spending one hours getting to know each other. ''eonni, let's hang out with us again when we had free time?'' Tao sent me an hoping eyes. ''we'll see Tao.'' i look at his pity face. ''yeah,we'll gonna see her again. We only live a few blocks from here. '' Suho said . As EXO leasder. He's so responsible.