chapter 5

confuse
''and the last one is our vocal singers . This one is Chen , next to him is Kyungsoo (D.O) , Luhan and the last one is Baekhyun. Chen really good on high note. D.O love to cook like Lay. Both of them often cook for us. Luhan and Baekhyun love to make aegyo. Baekhyun has a lot of eyeliner. He love them. ''he .. Love eyeliner? Wooow ! I can't believe it. He's so something '' i look out . i saw male group wearing black outfit just like Lay entering Minseok cafe. ''now , i'm really scared . They look like you, no no no. I mean they look like stalker just like you. They scared me . '' i turn my head to Lay and saw him give a death stare at me . ''change this topic . Okay?'' i saw that group come to our table and greeted Xiumin and Lay. ''yo yo yo! What's up dude?!'' that man take off his mask. and woww! His good looking. If i'm not wrong his name is Luhan? ''Luhan hyung! Why you guys late? Take your seats . I want you guys meet my bestfriend.'' Lay said . I have no idea how are they going seat . Because this table only has four chair. I saw two tall guys take another table and combined with our table. Ouhh, he's brilliant. That table only can fit with 9 people. So, the last boy take his seat next to me. All of them take off their mask. And i was like . Woow .. THEY'RE SO GOOD LOOKING. they look more handsome in person. '' she's Ah Neul . She's our bestfriend since high school. I want you guys know her better. '' Lay tell them and glace at me. i don't know what to do. All of them sent their eyes to me. They look at me.''nae?? Ouhh... Mmmmm.. Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Ah Neul. Shin Ah Neul . Nice to meet you guys.'' i bowed and sent my biggest smile to them .