chapter 4

confuse
I crossed my arms and stared Lay with my serious face. We stay silent for a couple minutes until Xiumin broke the silent. ''i think my mum just call over me.. Bye !!'' he ran and entered staff room at the back. *i forgot to tell you that this cafe is belongs to Minseok family.* ''hyungg !! '' Lay is in his way to chased Xiumin but sat down when i asked him to. ''i thought you know about this. About me . I'm sorry, i should tell you earlier. I'm sorry, i lied to you . I told you that i went to China to continued my studies. But i didn't. I went to China because i've got this chance through their (SM ENTERTAINMENT) global audition. you know how much i loved dance.'' he explained to me with his apologetic face. Pabo. Of course i know that you love dance more than food. ''i am sorry for not telling you earlier. We are busy after our comeback last year. And now, we are busy preparing our comeback next month. So, you're not going to mad at me, aren't you?'' i chuckled ''you are so funny Lay , how can i mad at you?! Now, tell me about your friends !'' he pull out his phone from his pocket and show to me a picture. '' this is Kris, the tallest among us, this is Chanyeol , our prankster . We call him Yoda because of his ears'' we both laugh. ''aigooo, this sweet couple just made up... How cute! '' xiumin interrupted and join us. We both gave him a cold stare. ''this is our maknae, the one with rainbow hair is Sehun and this is Tao . he loves wushu a lot . he's our baby , they're our rappers.'' xiumin explained to me. ''Sehun? He's cute with that hair. Hahaha >.< '' thats my opinion. ''this is our leader Suho , he's a caring person. This is Kai, our machine dance ''