chapter 7

confuse
''bye! '' i wave my hand. and start walking back to my home. i turn back because i heard noisy sounds and wow ! I'm a bit .. shocked ? There's many people around Chanyeol, Kris, Suho, Sehun, Kai, Tao, Lay , Chen, Do, Xiumin, Luhan and Baekhyun. it's hard to list all of them. what their group named? Exo? I stood there. Blankly. i just... is that .. how famous they're ?! i feel bad for them . i'm thinking on how they can breath with all fans around them. and how to get them out from that chaos. i think their fans are really impressed with their good looking. i saw someone fall down after their fans rush onto them . I pull his hand out from that sudden rush and take him away a few steps. ''heyy,are you okay?'' i asked him without looking at him . I sat down and tied my shoes. ''dumb question i ever heard. Of course i'm not okay! My face will get bruise'' i think i'm gonna hate this boy . He supposed to thank me first after i save his life. I stood and smirk . He saw ''you just smirked at me?! kyaa! I am an idol , you know?! How could you!'' he glance me. I just realise that he's one of exo member. The one who sat next to me in Minseok Cafe. That eyeliner boy. Baekhyun. *by the way, EXO already comeback ! But i didn't listen to their song yet. T.T it's all because i bet with my friends that i'm not going to listen to their song until i finished my exams this week.. how sad! It's another 4 days! can't wait ! btw , i would like to see you guys repond towards my story .. so, please leave comment? Jeball , jebaall ~