chapter 10

confuse
We close our face with newspapers after we heard loud noises passing this bakery shop. ''we are safe... for now.'' i sighed heavily. I put the newspaper on the table. I look at Baekhyun and saw he's sweating . '' dude, are you okay? You're sweating .. A lot.'' i hold his hand.. ''this is more scary than performing on stage. '' i give him my handkerchief . ''use it'' he gadly accept and use it. ''thank you for giving me .. this'' his first time saying thanks to me . '' its okay, by the way . Are you guys have any plans today?'' i ask him when both of we walking side by side. '' we doesn't have any plans today.. So we thought .. Today should be a day when we spend our whole day together.. But its turn out be like this . '' he sighed heavily. '' i was thinking since you guys doesn't have any plans today .. I would like to invite you guys to come over my house and have a dinner toghether. Is that okay?'' i look at him and saw he's nodding his head. we take our bus. we arrive to my house after 15 minutes. ''here we are ! '' i said. ''mum , i'm home!'' i open the door and go to the kitchen. i take orange juice out for Baekhyun and chocolate milk for me. *kringg kring* 'that must be Lay!' i immediately open the door after i heard that door bell. ''mum, look who's here!'' i saw my mum smile happily. ''omma! I miss you!'' Lay said and hugu mum.''aigoo, my boy! I miss you too. Look at you!! You've grown up so fast'' she said as she patted Lays back. ''you brought your friends, have a sit and I'll cook dinner for you and your friends.'' i leave them and followed my mum to go to the kitchen. ''kyaa, that's mine!'' i yelled to him and point my finger to baekhyun glass. ''omma! He's drinking my chocolate milk! Omma! My drink! '' i gonna hate him even more! I swear !! ''bluekk,'' he is showing his tongue to me? He's crazy! I just met him less from 3 hours .. How can he make my kitchen like his own kitchen?!! He also drink mine. ''omma! Look at him!'' i glance him. I H A T E H I M !!! ''why are you complaining ? You always have a lot of chocolate milk stock in the fridge.'' my mum is cut the ingredients to make dumpling soup. ''hahahahahaa, your mum is on my side. yeay yeayy'' he is rising his hands up. ''omma!'' geez , i donno why on earth Lay be friend with him?! ~~~~ WHILE IN THE LIVING ROOM ~~~ ''what do you mean by calling Ah Neul mother 'mum'? '' luhan asked. ''is that mean you are Ah Neul brother?'' Chanyeol asked . Still cant catch up easily with what's going on. ''so, are you going to say, that you fall in love with your own sister?! Are you crazy?!'' Suho voice sounds quiet loud. Suho stopped when the other members give him a death stare. ''you the one who crazy! Why are you saying that out loud?'' Kris open his eyes bigger . ''guys, calm down. I called her 'mum' because she doesn't have son. So she asked me to called her like that. And i used to call her like that.''