Twentyone

Love & Potassium
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So what do you think?" An eligible bachelor wearing his black Armani suit asked the four ladies standing before him about their opinion. He looks like a tough man with a good smile plastered on his lovely face. Tall and charming that is how Krystal described him during the first meeting, yes they have been meeting with the CFO of a real state company for over a week since Monday. They get to see about twelve houses in total but all seemed to have an opinion in every house and the opinion did not sound so great. One Seulgi said that she does not like the room, it is too big. Yoona once said that the paint is not her color. Krystal said that she does not feel like having a balcony. No to a dog house, Not a good window... Everything, but the real deal is that the house would never be the same without Kwon Yuri...Lee Donghae, laugh about those reasons but Jessica seriously take it in consideration.

"Well, this is near you school. Near the groceries, the color is not pink nor green, it does not have a balcony and the rooms seemed to be just right. So Jessi?" Dong Hae called her on her pet name, he used to that when they dated and the three Kwons looked a little too suspicious with that, well Jessica said that she and Lee Dong Hae were good friends and just got reunited but the kids feel differently. Jessica smiled awkwardly and blew air using her puffy cheeks. She looks at her three daughters who looked displeased still on the place. The houses they went to are really beautiful but again Yuri will not be around so they still don't like it.


"What do you think of this place guys?" Jessica forced a smile she knows what they'll say but she still asked anyway, why? Because she can't decide on her own she would lie if she is not missing Yuri, it had been a week since she saw her wife last and it was not a good conversation they had.

"Do you really want to know what we think?" It was Krystal who answered in a displeased tone.

It is Jessica's fear hearing what they think and having to explain her side why she has not tried to contact Yuri for seven days. She can't face this yet... But she knows she has to. Dong Hae is not that stupid to not notice that the daughters and the mother would have the talk.

"Okay, let's do this I will leave all four of you to talk about this.. And I will call you?" Lee Dong Hae seriously flashed the greatest smile in Earth and Jessica smiled too and took a deep breathe she walked out of the house and followed by the three ladies who are now in her car and she stood beside the black BMW of Dong Hae and he puts on a shades.

"Hey, uhm sorry about my kids."

Dong Hae smiled before answering.

"Look, Jessi.. They are fine.. I can see Yuri in all of them.. " he laughed in that comment and Jessica giggled. "You look good, I have not told you that since I met you two months ago but yeah... Talk to them make a decision and call me."

"I think I am scaring them getting a house.. They might think that it is it between me and their father." Jessica let it out with a sigh.

"Is it not?" Dong Hae looks like she wanted to say yes but he is smarter than that.

"I don't know... I am hoping not." Jessica said another deep sigh escape her.

Dong Hae caresses her shoulder and Jessica just bowed. What they did not know are three pairs of eyes looking at them.

--insiderhecar--

Yoona was on the passenger seat while Krystal and Suelgi are on the back seat. They rarely talk the so happy family of the Kwons seemed falling apart.

"Did you go to Dad?" Seulgi asked Yoona all of them are intensely looking at Jessica's direction.

"Not a chance mom was always on time on picking us up, forcing us to check these houses." Yoona said.

"Do you think they have some past or so that we don't know about?" Krystal said they are talking but their eyes are all to one direction.

"Are we going to tell mom what we talk about?" Suelgi was all curious about it.

"I think we should, this is it." Krystal said and as Jessica head their way they pretend looking at another direction and Jessica look at each of them and she took a deep breathe. She used to avoid cucumber because she can't stand it and now? Well what she feel is worse than smelling a cucumber right now.

Jessica chose not to talk and started driving. She parked outside the house of the Kim and everyone inside the car was disappointed about it, they were expecting to have a talk with Jessica just them but Jessica avoided it once again she took off the car and walk by the door.

"She is seriously leaving us hanging." Krystal rolled her eyes.

"When are we seeing dad?" Seulgi said and Krystal just hug her.

"Let's go." Yoona removed her seatbelt and take off as well she waited for Krystal and Seulgi and she put her arms on the shoulders of the two no she does not hate living with the Kims. Why? Because she can access Seo Hyun 24/7. They talk often but needs to ran once Tae Yeon wakes up, they get to know each other deeper in that week of staying together.

They came in the house and all of the Kims are in the living room together with their mother.

"Hey Kwons come bond with us."Tae Yeon said.

"What's going on?" Krystal asked she threw daggers towards the other man who she by the way despise with a reason she could barely understand and that is Choi Minho.

"Well it is my birthday!!!" Kim Hyo Yeon appeared with buckets of beers on her hand followed by Choi Soo Young and Lee Sunny, Victoria and Bomi. They can't blame Hyo Yeon it is her circle of friends. Hyo Yeon never really wanted to have a party but since Tae Yeon felt like he was being so unfair with her sister in the past so she pushed hard to Hyoding to have a party which is by the way a not so extravagant one. She told Amber and Amber told Minho who happened to tell her sister and Soo Young told Sunny and the hell leaders no the cheerleaders are around.

"Hey guys you're ho--- here." Tiffany almost tell everyone that the Kwons stay with them well, it is still a secret about them staying in the house of the Kims for they don't want the people to talk bunch about Yuri and Jessica, they have a lot of dramas to deal with. Jessica then smiled and went to the kitchen and Tiffany sighed. Tae Yeon looked at Tiffany and nodded, for her to follow her best friend.

If Tae Yeon is the jealous type she would be dying of jealousy right now because of Tiffany being caring towards Jessica.. Well to be honest Jessica is the closest or maybe the only person that Tae Yeon considered as her friend so she us open with having her wife so close with Jessica.
-
Seulgi rolled her eyes as her two Unnies started to mingle with the crowd. She sneak out and went to the theatre room. She thought that she is the most affected on this situation why? Well her Unnies just started to grab beers and bond w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter