Season Finale

Love & Potassium
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How does playing snake and ladders become fun? Jessica thought , she does hate that game more than anything but now it seems that it is one of the best games ever invented as she watch Seulgi, Yuri and Yoona playing it like they are really enjoying their time. The moment the doctor stated that Yoona can go home they immediately pack everything, paid the bill and brought her home. Yoona did not complain as she misses breathing the air that does not smell like medicine. She ate everything that was served to her by her loving mother; she missed eating in an actual table. She missed sitting on their soft puffy couch. She missed her bed but she did not lie rather she wanted to spend more time in the living room feeling the love of her family, she is just overjoyed that no one seem to take it away from her, she laughs whenever Seulgi seemed to complain about this game.

“Yah! Appa you only got four! Why are you cheating on this?” Seulgi complained as Yuri moved more than what she needed. Yoona just laugh on their antics they do look alike, now she wonders if she got Yuri’s antics and that will be bad  for herself seeing how Yuri is under to Jessica, well if Seo Hyun would do that to her she would not mind at all. She also like the fact that they are exchanging messages now, Seo Hyun wanted to join them on welcoming Yoona but the whole family could not wait and even Yoona she finally felt home!

Jessica smiled as she put juice on the table and some snack, it is late but it as if they are just starting their day, then she felt that something is missing no, actually someone is missing and …

“Had you seen Krystal?” Yoona asked as she thought that Krystal should be part of this, well, Jessica would normally take care for her and Yuri would normally focus on Seulgi, They have the typical family structure wherein the middle child gets left out sometimes… She hates it if in case Krystal would feel left out on this type of moment.

“I was actually to ask the same thing.” Jessica stated and then she glared at Yuri remembering about the fake IDs.


“She ..” Yuri’s eyes are everywhere, she has no idea where her other daughter is.. Then…

KNOCK KNOCK

There was a loud thud from the front door.
“Oh, I hope she was not caught with those fake IDs.” Yuri blurted out as the only people could knock that much were the cops, but they should have just called right? So she stood up ready to answer the door.

“Oh Kwon Yuri, she better not or I will kill you!” Jessica warned as she stood up from her seat and followed Yuri. Seulgi and Yoona are to stand too.

“Stay here!” Jessica warned and she is ordering the two. Yoona and Seulgi look at each other and they shrug their shoulders before they went back sitting.

Yuri opened the door , followed by Jessica and… She clenched her jaw as she saw Amber assisting Krystal who seemed dying..

“What did you do to her?” Yuri talked as if she is going to kill Amber anytime soon, it is a father’s instinct of course. Amber gulp she cannot even utter a word.

“I --  she was dr—“

“Aigoo…Appa!” Krystal said excitedly as she tried standing up straight but Amber came to rescue so as Jessica to catch Krystal from falling, she was too dizzy to even stand by herself.

“OMO, what happened?’ Jessica appeared in no time as Krystal looks sick, Krystal is only 15 but she is taller than Jessica and probably heavier than her but she still assisted her daughter like a worried mother would do.

“She got.. drunk because of Sulli’s situation.” Amber said looking on the ground then Yuri’s eyebrows soften. Yoona and Seulgi appeared behind them. “I need to go. I just brought her home because she looks really wasted.” Amber said and she turns around. “Amber, thank you for bringing her home.. I was wrong about you. Sorry.” Yuri stated of course she knows what Amber feels, her intention was good but she was judge, Amber face them and smiled and bowed.

“Hey Amber.” Yoona called, Amber look at her, she smiled seeing Yoona out of the hospital already. “Thanks man,” Yoona said.  Amber nodded and went to her car. “BYE AMBER!!!!!” Krystal was too excited well she is drunk. Her arms are around her mother. “Mommy!!!!” Krystal said as she put her arms around Jessica hugging her like she needs her mommy really. Jessica clenched her jaw… She, unfortunately does not know how to react… But she become on rage in a moment as Krystal..
“Omo Unnie you are home!!! Something good about this life then” Krystal said trying to walk to Yoona but Jessica…
“Aigoo.. What are you thinking!? You are underage!” Jessica said as she pinched Krystal’s ears but to her dismay Krystal did not react she seemed numb in too much alcohol. “Omo.. Mommy is so worried of me..” Krystal is even smiling like she needs someone to care for her.

“Yah, Jessica let her be.” Yuri stated as she snatched her daughter from Jessica and put her daughter’s arm on her neck as they are to walk inside. “Oh really now? It is your fault you have her, those fake IDs now she is pretending that she is an adult!” Jessica stated, she looks mad but her eyes shows worriedness.

“Yeah, Yeah it is my fault.” Yuri seemed to just accept everything. “Seulgi can you get me warm water for Krystal Unnie.” Yuri said. Seulgi comply right away Yoona tried to assist Yuri in carrying Krystal and Jessica followed them she does not know really what to do. Krystal had been blabbing things to Yoona and Yoona is just nodding as an acknowledgement because drunken Krystal, is blunter than what she actually is.

“You look really thin you know.. I thought you cannot walk anymore you were in that bed for a long time.” Krystal said in a drunken manner.

“Yah! Krystal will you just shut up.. “ Jessica said she is just looking at her daughter “What are you thinking? That you are old enough to do this?” Jessica put her hands on her waist and keeps on saying a lot of things to Krystal, how disappointing her act was, how could she do this? A normal nag of a mad mother.
“Stop nagging, will you!” Yuri said seriously, she knows how much pain Krystal is experiencing, her heart was broken by Tiffany back in the days and now, at 15, for her daughter, this is just heart breaking. “OWAAAAAAAAk” Krystal threw up on their carpeted floor and Jessica hold on her temple.  Then she went to Krystal and held her hair to assist her daughter while vomiting. “Aish! You are so careless.. Are you trying to kill yourself?” Jessica said in a mad manner but she is indeed worried.

“Seulgi get some basin.” Yuri shouted as she went to the bathroom to get tissue.

“Okay!” Seulgi went to the kitchen.

“I will get clothes for Krystal” Yoona said as she went upstairs, well she have never been energetic since today.

“Mommy?” Krystal call in like it is a matter of life and death situation.

Jessica clenched her jaw and glared at Krystal. “Mommy?!” Krystal called again with tears forming her eyes… Jessica took a deep breath and Krystal burst out crying.. “Mommy.. I want my mommy.” Krystal called louder while crying, Jessica remembers the time when Krystal used to be so sick and she will call for Jessica. Now, Jessica fight her voice to break.

“I am here baby..” Jessica said as she fix Krystal’s hair and wipes using her bare hands. “Mommy.” Krystal call once again and Jessica’s eye become teary.. “Mommy, I’m sorry …” Krystal cried. Jessica looks at her daughter and the pain of a mother seeing her child hurting appear again, she wanted to take it away, she was hurting the moment that Amber mention Sulli, she knows that everyone go through this, but why does it hurt watching her daughter acting like this.
“I love her mommy.. but she … “ Krystal sobs louder and Jessica just wipes her face trying to comfort her daughter. 

“I was ready to give up everything just so I can provide to that child like you and daddy did for us…  But… “ Krystal cried louder.  “I want her mommy.. I want us.. I love her.” Jessica could only caress the back of her daughter, she hates this.
“Sometimes not all the things we love are meant for us Krystal..” Jessica sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter