Thirtyfour

Love & Potassium
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You look exhausted" Yoona was reading some sort of manga when Yuri came in, she looks really groggy.

"I spent the whole night with your sister and Tae Yeon with Hyo Yeon of course, going in every bar in the red light... Then we found out about the truth that Sulli lied about being and we drove to Daegu and Tae Yeon spent too much energy shouting and a lot..  Then when she pacified agreed some terms with the one who knock Sulli up and I needed to pacify your sister and I am talking about Krystal, anyway, drove back here and now I am here.. It was a hell of a night." Yuri said in a one whole sentence without pausing as if all those information does not create a great impact but it does create a whole amount of impact... "Where is your mom?" Yuri asked catching her breathe. 

"She went to work... And wait...  Wow." Yoona was just able to everything in her tiny mind about what Yuri said. "Dad did you just say you and Tae Yeon Auntie? Kind of hang out?" Yoona's smile is as large as it could get. Maybe meds is damaging her brain, she was still stuck on Yuri's first sentence. Well, she got stuck because she was thinking that since Yuri and Tae Yeon are in helping terms, her girlfriend's father could be less cocky to her.

"Yeah, we kind of.. Well she talked to me about Sulli's pregnancy got couple of drinks until we decided to teach that person a lesson!" Yuri answered proudly, she is indeed happy that she can finally talk like a texan father to Yoona. 

Yoona wanted to jump out of her bed and hug Yuri, well she is happy they are in helping terms.. Tae Yeon could spare Yoona but who is she kidding, Tae Yeon have no time to think about it.. Specially now.. She then remembered Krystal name being mentioned.

"Then you brought Krystal?" Yoona asked narrowing her eyes, she should not tell Jessica about it or else her father is sleeping outside the room... She hated the time they were separated.. Well, that was hard for all of them and that Donghae guy... 

"Yeap, called couple of guys, made some fake IDs for her and bam.. We went to all the bars!" Yuri said like a proud dad, now she sounded like a real jock back in the days. "Does mom knows?" Yoona mocks her father, well she wanted to see how she'd react.

"Okay.. Yoong, don't tell your mom about it." Yuri said gaining energy, she'd be dead if Jessica finds out. She even went to Yoona's direction and caresses her daughter's shoulder.

"Tell me about what?" Jessica came in the room suddenly. Yoona and Yuri looks like sweating chickens. "You two look so funny." Seulgi said not minding her family members as she snatch the tv remote and turn on adventure time.

"What are you doing here? Are you not supposed to be working?" Yuri asked like they are not talking about something but the sweats forming on her forehead is a giveaway.

"Tiffany said they will have a family time.. Because Tae Yeon said it is kind of an important thing, I can't bring Seulgi in the office you know how she mess up things there." Jessica said looking at Seulgi apologetically and the youngest just rolled her eyes.

"I told mom that I will never try cooking again or skating using the tray or build castle using the flour or even burn the kitchen. I was young that time." Seulgi whined and defended herself and for the record she did all those for fun, Yuri smiled like a proud father because she knows Seulgi got that from her. Yoona is laughing, she remembered the time when Seulgi was always punish by Jessica but after that she will hug her and read her bedtime stories.

"Don't defend yourself missy.. Daddy will teach you cooking the proper way in our kitchen." Jessica pointed at Seulgi like a warning, Yuri is always a better cook. "And you two what is not tell mom?" She pointed at her wife and daughter, Jessica always believes that she is raising four stubborn children. "Noth---" Yoona was ready to lie.

"I got Krystal fake IDs and we went to bars last night." Yuri confessed... She just can't lie to Jessica her other half. There it is the glare.. The deadly glare that Yuri is always scared to witnessed, she gulp real hard. Yoona face palmed and Seulgi smiled at what she heard.. She does have a very cool father who is just under her mother as always.. 

"Yah! Kwon Yuri." Jessica sounded cold.. And it she even used Yuri's full name. Yuri opened and she is about to say something but it is too late all she can say is "ouch" as Jessica started hitting her multiple times while shouting... "Why did you bring her to bars! Are you teaching her to become a scumbag?! You know she is a curious teen ager?! You know...." It goes on and on.

Seulgi looks at Yoona. "Will you allow your wife to treat you that way?" She asked her Unnie in a swag way. Yoona's head flew and she imagine Seo Hyun acting like that to her, she blushed.. "Why not.. It looks sweet." Yoona said smiling. "Yeah it does." Seulgi answered in a sarcastic manner, Yuri has scratches already from Jessica but she just smiled, she likes it better this way than not seeing them together..

"We did it for a good cause.." Yuri shouted.  "What good cause?!" Jessica keeps on hitting her.

"They wanted to teach the person who technically drugged Sulli, they were with Tae Yeon Auntie." Yoona answered her father is almost bleeding. Hearing those words Jessica stopped, but she is still pulling Yuri's hair.. Jessica can be really violent when it comes to their children.

"I hope we are not interrupting something." Yoona's doctors came in and they are looking at the married couple's state.

"Doc, that's love how can we help." Seulgi answered as Jessica and Yuri tried fixing theirselves. 

"Well, So Yoona how are you these days?" The doctor asked after giving a weird look on YulSic and Seulgi. Then they all focus on Yoona's direction waiting for her to answer that she is better that she is recovering, though they laugh like they used to even before Yoona came in the hospital, all of them are worried hard on her condition. Af this very moment Jessica held on Yuri's arm and she is silently praying that Yoona is recovering..

"I don't know better I guess.. I mean I don't experience paralysis anymore.. Well at least not lately." Yoona answered honestly, if there is one thing she learned from being hospitalized for a little longer that is tell the truth to the doctors.

"That is good.. Well, to be honest we came here to give you this." The doctor handed a paper to Yoona..   Jessica and Yuri immediately went to Yoona's direction and ....

Jessica burst out crying.. And Yuri preventing not to cry, she hugged her wife for comfort and Yoona looks at the doctor, with wide eyes as if she is so surprised about the news.

"Is this true?" Yoona's voice is broken.. Seulgi looks at the doctor anticipating the answer so as their parents.

"Yes it is, your potassium level are being stabilized at the moment and you seemed getting all sort of good things, I really don't see any reason why you should stay here.. So yes, you can check out and live your life just make sure to watch your health.. It is cancerous but you need medicine to dissolve it so this time you really need to take care of yourself kid." The doctor said and Jessica went to him and hugged him. "Do not forget your medicine.. I will check you up again in two months time."

"Thanks doc.. Thank you." She stated and the doctor just keeps on patting her back.. Well, Yuri pulled Jessica away and just hugged her again.. A jealous Seobang. Seulgi is crying too.. She is hugging her Unnie.....

Yoona is just  overjoyed.

-

Tiffany is wearing her pink apron, she seemed really happy today. Well, one thing is because of Tae Yeon. Her wife just said that they should discuss Sulli's future Tiffany thought that finally... Tae Yeon had accepted this.. Sulli's state.

"Mom, why is Seulgi can't come over?" It is Irene who appeared behind her with a big book like encyclopedia, she puts it on the bar, well she is looking forward to see her friend, well Seulgi and her had become really really good friends.

"Because Dad wanted to have dinner with family only.." Tiffany stated narrowing her eyes to Irene. She saw her rolling her eyes. Then Tiffany smiled. "Do you happen to like Seulgi my dear?" She asked like teasing her daughter.

Irene almost choke and blushed big time.

Tiffany's smile become wider.

"Seulgi is like a sister she is family mom, I don't understand where are you coming from on that!" Irene answered so defensive.

"I was just asking baby, you don't need to be defensive or something besides you are just 13 just graduate first before having a special someone!" Tiffany then stated like a real mom. "But Seulgi seems to be a good candidate for that." Tiffany then interjected and Irene blushed again. Tiffany laughed. "But seriously dear finish your studies first." Tiffany said.

"I can't believe you are saying that, you have been pushing Seo Hyun Unnie to date Yoona Unnie." Irene then stated flipping the pages of the book. "Well she does not have a social life so better make some push.. You little missy, you have a lot of things to explore and being with someone is not one of them at 13 okay?!" Tiffany sighed and Irene knows why..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter