Thirtythree

Love & Potassium
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You went home." Tiffany sat up as she was lying on their bed.

 

 Tae Yeon startled as she heard her wife still awake but she composed herself right away, she knows what Tiffany wants and she is not going to talk about it.. She has been making sure that everyone is asleep when she goes home and everyone is still in their slumber when she is going for work.. Weekends? Well, she just needs to work according to her. But instead of answering her wife she looked on another direction and keeps mum. Tiffany sighed she does not want to fight with Tae Yeon not this time, not about this. She stood up and went to Tae Yeon's who is now changing her clothes.. She wraps her arms around her neck. 

 

"Tae- Tae." Tiffany called her in an aegyo and normally it works to soothe her wife but today it seems.. Powerless.. "Tiffany not today, please.." Tae Yeon said as she removed Tiffany's arms and she went to their washroom. Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows and she marched on Tae Yeon's direction stomping! "Then when Tae? You barely talk to me? Or even show yourself here! You'd rather be somewhere else! As if you don't want to be here!" Tiffany being childish is really cute for Tae Yeon to handle... Before.. Now it seems like she is not really in the mood.

 

"Where else will I be?" Tae Yeon answered coldly and Tiffany sighed, she knows it is hard for her but they need to talk about it... Tiffany back hugged Tae Yeon and this time she puts her head on her wife's shoulder. "Tae .. I miss you a lot and -- Sulli...."

 

The moment Tae Yeon heard Tiffany's aegyo on missing her, her heart melt but the mention of Sulli's name... Made her narrowed her eyes... "She needs us."

 

Tae Yeon clenched her jaw and removed Tiffany's arm from her waist as she walks to their bed.. Tiffany can't handle this anymore, this is the first that Tae Yeon had been this cold to her and she is now ready to nag..

 

"Kim Tae Yeon! Let me remind you that I was pregnant when I was sixteen! That it break me in to pieces knowing that my life changed! I did not even go to college! People look at me like I am sort of a ! They talk bad about my parents! I walk on the street pretending that their looks does not affect me but they are piercing hole in me and it hurts! I needed my parents but he abandoned me.. I started to hate him! You were the source of strength I had that time! I need you on this one too... Sulli needs us!" Tiffany said almost crying but Tae Yeon looks at her as if she wants to say something but she looks on the other direction.

 

"What is your problem Kim Tae Yeon!?!" Tiffany shouted and she lost it.

 

"My daughter is fifteen! She can't even take care of herself and now she is having a baby?! That is my problem!" Tae Yeon raised her voice too and it is the first time ever she did it to Tiffany. 

 

Tiffany looked Tae Yeon in disbelief but as soon as she saw Tae Yeon's watery eyes she tried to let go of the shout and went on Tae Yeon's side she held her hand as she kneels in front of her wife as Tae Yeon was sitting on the bed.

 

"That is why she needs us to be with her Tae Yeon.. She needs us to guide her." Tiffany said cupping Tae Yeon's face.

 

"I don't understand... Why is it us that needs to understand her more? To support her, she wanted to rebel that night Tiffany. She wanted to prove herself that she does not need us but now that things gone worse we are to stand by her and tell her it is okay!!?" Tae Yeon asked almost crying. "But no! It is not okay!?! Because I feel lost... I feel that she never valued whatever  I told her, whatever I explained to her... That she never put importance on us.." Tae Yeon clenched her jaw and looked on another direction. Preventing to see her wife's eyes. "

 

"Tae she knows nothing she was drugged.. She was ---"

 

"Careless." Tae Yeon said.

 

"Tae--" Tiffany tried to hold her face.

 

"She went to a bar, she was underage. She   ... I will have that bar shut down once I knew  where she went and burn everyone there and slash that person throat the one who drugged her.." Tae Yeon said she is really mad... Tiffany held her hand, she does feel the same pain and anger as Tae Yeon does, but she chose to be supporting Sulli rather than anger .. 

 

"This all happened because she wanted to rebel!! Because she wanted to prove that she can do it without us.. I don't get it why do we need to understand them when they did not understand what are intentions were? Why do parents always need to understand? To forgive? Why do we get to suffer with the pain?! Why can't our children compromise?! Why do they make bad decision and we are to save them?! Why can't they know that we just wanted what's good for them? If we say no that means we are preventing bad things to happen.... That we did all the things we do, say all the things we say because we want them to have a good life?! Why?! Why am I feeling unfair towards myself?! Why can’t they see we are just humans we get hurt too… We get hurt for them yet we need to hide it.. it." Tae Yeon asked still preventing not to cry. Tiffany looks at Tae Yeon so deep, she knows it is hard for her wife, harder than anything, Tae Yeon is selfless when it comes to their children maybe this time she was so hurt that she can’t even think right… Tiffany chose to answer her anyway.

 

"Because we are parents need not say more Tae Yeon... We are the people who will always be their ali.. The people who would love them more than ourselves... We give them unconditional love Taeng.. They are part of us.. " Tiffany said hugging Tae Yeon.. Parents are the people who should never leave their children..  The superheroes children look up to but they are also humans they get hurt and as children it is our responsibility to know that…

 

"If your children shut you out in their lives it meant they are independent but if a parent shut out a child in her life, it means she is a bad parent, can't you see that we are teaching them a lesson..." Tae Yeon said.. Tiffany opened and she was to say something but she hold on Tae Yeon's hand tighter... It was too much pain inside Tae Yeon that even Tiffany has no idea to mend... She just can't argue anymore as pain is all over Tae Yeon, she is hurting too but maybe not as much as Tae Yeon.. Tiffany knows she is blaming herself about this more than anything.

 

"I don't say anything about this because I have nothing good to say.. Because every time I look at Sulli ... I see me as a failure.. Failure as her father." Tiffany stood up and hugged Tae Yeon tight... As Tae Yeon's face landed on her stomach.. 

 

"She might have failed us.. But we should never fail her."

 

--

 

"What are you doing here?" Sulli opened her balcony door and she saw Krystal waiting outside.

 

"I just wanted to check if you are okay.. I mean that thing in you and... How are you?" Krystal asked looks like she is freezing.

 

Sulli smiled and she sighed. "You could text me that you know."

 

"Yeah, but I really wanted to see you." Krystal said like a shy child. Sulli smiled with her crescent eyes, she could recall how much she wanted Krystal to be hers, how much she was desperate to have her as her lover than a best friend. She looked at Krystal and she was about to say something... But she then changes her mind and continued... As if she was guilty about something.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter