Twentytwo

Love & Potassium
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I hope you eat spicy chicken, that is all I have, let me fry it. Yoong loves this a lot.." Yuri smiled as she prepare her pan and will start to cook.

Seo Hyun is by the bar looking at where did Yuri come from it was a week, that the Kwons have not heard anything from them. 

"Yuri Auntie?"

"Hmmm?" Yuri turn around, Seo Hyun noticed how much Yuri and Yoona are look alike, a lot of feature would be a representation of Yoona to Yuri.

"I just an curious. Where did you go? I mean it was a week." Seo Hyun shyly asked.

"Got some stuff to take care of." Of course, Seo Hyun is still a child in Yuri's eyes so she will definitely not talk about it, as much as she would when she'd be ready to meet Jessica. Yes, she had that planned and set up.

"Oh okay."

"Why don't you wait in the living room as I prepare this, watch the TV or so." Yuri said smiling.

Seo Hyun nodded and she get out of the kitchen and went to the living room, this house used to be so loud with the choding of a number of people. Playing and teasing each other but now, it is so quiet that even if she read books inside she'll be bored because of sadness at this place. Seo Hyun is standing in the trophy and medal stand. She saw a number of trophies and medals that belong to the Kwon family, she just noticed but it seems that it is the only picture that Yuri and Yoona had.

Yoona was still young and she won a medal for swimming, and Yuri was carrying her like a proud father and Krystal was beside Jessica and Seulgi was still a baby. She opened the glass stand and took the picture as she smile holding it.

"That picture was taken when Yoona received her first ever medal in swimming, she was five that time and I was so happy seeing her win something same passion as I have." Yuri spoke carrying a tray of chicken and bottle of beers and water. 

"You look so happy and proud here."

"Yeah, totally different with things right now" Yuri smiled sadly.

"I get it, I mean, Yoona and you? What happened?" Seo Hyun asked. "You used to be this close but now things had been distant."

Yuri took a deep breathe, "I remember everything, on when Yoona and I become so cold to each other, when things become weird... It all started when she was 9, We were in the beach.."

---FLASHBACK---

A regular summer weekend for the Kwons where they just go to the beach and enjoy life.  

Jessica is preparing the food they have for this mini outing, as Yuri is preparing their tent picnic mat and some chairs for the whole family. Krystal and Seulgi are in the sand already creating castles and all the shapes they can think of. While Yoona is enjoying the beach already playing with herself.

"Yoona! Don't go to the area where it is so deep arraso?" Jessica shouted, though she is preparing for the food her eyes are still with her children.

Yuri wrapped her arms on Jessica's perfect waist and kiss the shoulder of the girl in bikini.

"You are too worried about her. She is part of the swimming team and hell she is definitely able to dive up to 12 feet so far."

"Pool is different than the see okay?"

"I love you too Sica." Yuri smiled and kiss her bare shoulders again. She does not look like she had three children already.

"APPA! Play with us!" Young Krystal shouted.

"As much as I would love to play with my wife my other daughters are calling me... I will play with you tonight." Yuri whisper and before Jessica would react she ran towards Seulgi and Krystal and tickle them.

"Appa! Let's bury you on the sand!" Seulgi suggested she is five at that time.

"Yeah lie down Appa!!" Krystal said excitedly and Yuri obliged. The two younger Kwons started to put sand on her body and she is just stiff. Saying couple of jokes as they keep on throwing sand on Yuri's body and Jessica is just smiling watching her family having fun. 

Yuri was completely buried on sand with her face only showing and Krystal sits on her stomach putting imaginary make up on her face and Yoona took Seulgi's hand to go to the beach.

"Come Seulgi!"

"I am scared Yoona Unnie." Young Seulgi stated as Yoona wants her to go in the sea with four feet high, Seulgi is still five so she is not on that height length yet.

"I will take care of you.. Just hop on my back!" Yoona said confidently and Seulgi trusted her Unnie of course so she hug Yoona's back and they jump as the wave came and Yoona laugh so as Seulgi, they enjoyed the water.

"Yoong! Don't go too far." A reminder from Jessica, of course she is watching her children. She is preparing the grill for the food.

"One more Unnie! One more please!" Seulgi said excitedly and Yoona and her jump on the wave once more and they were laughing. Yoona wanted to go in a deeper area so she walked further having Seulgi on her back and then she stepped on something that made her react and Seulgi suddenly removed her grip on the neck and the wave came before Yoona knows it Seulgi is missing already she look around and shouted Seulgi's name.

"Seulgi!!!" Yoona shouted her foot is bleeding because of the hook that she stepped in to that caused her from reacting and losing Seulgi.

Jessica panic as soon as she heard Yoona shouting. Yoona dive and look for Seulgi. Yuri immediately stood up from the sand placing Krystal safely and dive into the water.

Yuri swims like a jet ski it is fast. She is in panic she can't lose one of her daughters of course and then seven or eight feet she saw Seulgi's body sinking in the water Yuri immediately grab her daughter, Yoona is already beside Jessica that time with towel on. When the whole family saw Yuri carrying Seulgi they ran towards the direction of Yuri who looked so worried trying to revive Seulgi. There were a number of people around them.

"Come on Seulgi..."

"I called an ambulance already." Jessica said she is almost crying. Krystal is hugging Jessica's waist and Yoona is so weak looking at Seulgi she is so white as if her whole body drank sea water. She does not care anymore of her foot is cut all she wanted was to hear Seulgi breathing again. The ambulance arrive really quickly.

Yoona was to follow but Yuri held on her shoulders.

"What the hell were you thinking?! Your sister is five she can't swim yet, are you trying to kill her??? What on Earth are you!! You ruined my swimming career now kill your sister?! Stay away from her!" Yuri was mad, she did not mean any of ehat she said it was the emotion speaking not her as a father.

Yoona just cried as she look at Yuri and Jessica bringing Seulgi in the ambulance. Then she heard people say bunch of things.

"She was born that is the reason why Yuri did not attend the Olympics qualification."

"Yeah I heard Jessica was disowned by her family because of that child."

"Yuri become a bum, her wife needs to feed her.. What type of Seobang that is."

Yoona cried and held on her knees.

After this event Yoona become cold on how she treats Yuri, she would hug her but Yoona would  not even hug back, she pushes herself in training to be better and prove that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter