Twenty

Love & Potassium
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica stood from her table and a pair of eyes is watching her every move. She knows Tiffany is acting like a detective she did tell everything to her best friend yet, doubt appear on Tiffany's eyes. She look at Tiffany and the girl pretend to read a magazine and Jessica just rolled her eyes with the behavior of her best friend. She step out of her office and there Tiffany is looking at her again. Jessica then ignored it as she pass by the door of her best friend's office and immediately Tiffany tailed her like a spy.... But...

"I told you I am not cheating on Yul" Jessica said she hide on the side because she knows exactly what Tiffany would do.

"I was not following or spying on you... I am doing exercise!" Tiffany then pretended that she is stretching or so. Jessica just smirked and rolled her eyes.

"Your bones would crack you are getting old..." Jessica said walk pass her dumb looking best friend.

"Yah! Kwon Sica!" Tiffany felt a back pain suddenly.. "Aw, Where are you going?!"

"Picking my children and look for a house."

"With whom?" Tiffany sounded like a protective mother.

"Dong hae." Jessica said and Tiffany was about to shout a whole novel about not cheating Jessica walk out of their office leaving Tiffany holding her back..

"Aish! Really? You are still married you know?" Tiffany shouted holding her back.

-

Jessica sighed, she is thankful to have Tiffany in her life, though they have their differences they still bond a lot... Well Tiffany is the out going one, she socialize with a lot of people and Jessica? She is just the quiet and don't give a type of person... But something happened in her life... No some one happened in her life that changed her don't give a persona to you mean a lot to me status.....

---Replay90's---

The corridor serves as a catwalk for a certain group of teen age es, they are the highest of the school status quo, total and they live by it,.. Every one is making way for them... Most of the people are afraid of them, they are these es who would have their words like loaded guns yet many idolize them...

"God they look like walking barbie dolls." One of the students commented as she followed the girls walking and he is drooling together with his four other friends. Gays are fan girling at them.

The one in the middle look so lazy and she had just been in the school less than a week yet she gained a number of fans and haters well who would not if the news is all out, that she and the Hallyu of their school are dating.

-

"So what are you doing after practice?" A tan girl in her sweat pants and cute girl next door look ask the girl sitting by the bench waiting for time to be over, they have this cheer leading practice and as the appointed captain, she needs to pretend she enjoy this.

"Sleep." She answered tiredly.

"Kay. Want me to walk you home, Sica?"

Jessica look at the girl from head to toe, she is not really in the mood to flirt, well her mom scold her bad, breaking it up with Dong hae and still pushes her to be with him, kay, she is the type of girl who'd do everything her momma says, before but now, she finds this girl, who she asked on dating, an opportunity to rebel. Yes, there was an attraction but Jessica Jung could care less about it. One, because she knows that her mom would do everything to make things happen the way she wants it to happen. Two, she is just using Kwon Yuri... At least that is what she thought of.

She did ask Yuri to date her but they don't really date, they just walk by the corridor and before Yuri could make a move or so, she would avoid it... Yuri is just her mask.

"I can manage" she said looking back on the pyramid that her cheerleaders are forming.

Yuri was to say something but she just sighed and smiled... "Here is my number if in case you would like to hang out... Or at least be a couple.." Yuri stood up and about to walk away and Jessica just look at the piece of paper then Yuri turn around.. She is show off, egocentric but why is she so tamed and patient and feeling ugly or challenged around Jessica Jung... Who by the way asked her out but treating her like ... She turn around. "You know I can play your game too... I can pretend that we date yet we really don't if I was informed in the first place I could have not hope for something." Yuri said before walking away.

For Jessica, she is her act of rebellion, for Yuri, Jessica is this lovely girl who have control over her... The girl who she cab get serious with, the girl who can tame the wild heart of Kwon Yuri. Her hope.

Jessica felt guilty and watch Yuri walk away... She look at the paper and just crumple it and put it inside her pocket... No she should not.. She is a Jung, a future is already blue printed for her.

-

A week of seminars made Tiffany Hwang missed Kwon Yuri so much so she invited her for a visit since the whole family is away.. Kwon Yuri knocked on their door and as soon as Tiffany opened it and saw Yuri she grabs her by the collar and started smooching her lips. She even Koala Hug Yuri as they kissed intensely, they barely made it to Tiffany's room as they hit it off on Tiffany's father's LayZ boy.

Yuri her neck so hard, as they are pumping on each other covered with sweats...

Tiffany and Yuri moaned in satisfaction as they hit their .

"That was a great make up Yul." Tiffany said as she give a chaste kiss to Kwon Yuri.

"Make up ? Tiffany, I am dating someone else." Yuri straightly said it.

Tiffany jump off her lap and hit Yuri's shoulder.

"Why did you not tell me??"

"How can I tell you when you smooch my face already... And thought you wanted to talk.. I wanted to tell you personally about it and I guess I am telling you now..." Yuri said picking her clothes and wearing it again.

"Do you love her?" Tiffany asked bitterly.

"Love? Come on Tiff I just met her and we just started to be an item last week ... I don't think that is love .. And beside we just walk together by the corridor we don't even kiss or so.. And that's it" Yuri wearing her white shirt.

"Wow.. I was gone for a week and this? This happened.. Nice Yul. Really nice, you really like it when I look stupid in front of you." Tiffany let it out in a sarcastic breathe.

Yuri closed her eyes she felt guilty all of a sudden, not because she cheated on her new girl but because she made Tiffany fell bad again, she might not admit it but Tiffany means a lot to her. She jumps beside Tiffany on the bed and hug her tight.

"Hey, Fany." She called sweetly. Tiffany pretended she did not like it but as soon as Yuri pepper her with kisses and tickle her she did not refuse to laugh hard as she tried to hit Yuri.

"Sorry." Tiffany was about to cry, her whole world literally stop, this is first... Yuri, The Kwon Yuri said sorry.

Tiffany hung open in an anticipation for whatever she'll hear from the tan girl. "Sorry for what?" Tiffany stutter.

"For making you feel stupid.. I really did not mean it..." Yuri sigh.

"And?" Tiffany asking for more.

"And?" Yuri asked and then she saw the looks on Tiffany's face and there puppy eyes. Asking for her to be chosen by Kwon Yuri. The tan girl knew exactly what Tiffany wants and she is contemplating, she just met Jessica they barely hang out or so, probably breaking up with her is not a big deal after all...

"Yuwwreee, let's get back together and end it with her...." Tiffany is pouting.

Yuri did not answer, she was reminded with the incident where Jessica would ignore her multiple of times, she blushed there is something inside her that wanting to prove to Jessica that she is more than what she thinks she is... That ...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter