Get Me Some Bubble Tea - Taohun

Our Children

“Aww but I really want some,” Sehun complained for the fifth time in a row, bottom lip pouting out in the most adorable fashion towards Tao in the hopes that he could make the stubborn panda boy just give into his request and go and get him some of his most favourite drink in the entire world. Of course he did realise that it was nearly three in the morning and the chances of getting bubble tea were next to none right now but if there was one thing that Sehun had come to learn during his first few months of pregnancy it was that when it came to cravings he got them hard. Unlike Kyungsoo and Yifan who had said that their cravings were relatively minor – Yifan’s not coming until very late on and being almost easy to ignore whereas Kyungsoo had mainly been obsessed with eating Haribo Star Mix which could be easily obtained in enough time to stave them off – Sehun’s cravings were usually random, completely sporadic and made no particular sense.

 

Plus they usually struck at the most inappropriate times and he would turn into a complete stroppy diva until he got whatever it was that he wanted. This was regardless of the time, where he was or what was going on. It had driven most of the still active members of EXO insane and basically given them more of an excuse to lumber Sehun onto Tao to deal with and now that Sehun had been given the time off, Tao had to deal with the cravings, mood swings and everything else virtually by himself.

 

Even when he managed to get someone around to just give him a breather for five minutes, it was rare that he escaped from some grabby and whiny complaint from the other which had lead to Tao constantly calling Sehun the ‘Bratty Maknae’ instead of his usual title of ‘love of my life’.

 

Tao groaned and tried to pull the covers over his head, “Sehun, it’s three in the morning, there’s no bubble tea shops open at this ungodly hour.”

 

“But I want some,” Sehun said, grabbing hold of Tao’s arm to start shaking him, “I won’t go to sleep without it.”

 

“You’ve been asleep for the past four hours,” Tao huffed, pouting back at the other, “You didn’t need anything then.”

 

“Yes I did,” Sehun immediately defended, snuggling up closer to his partner, “I needed my most favourite panda plush in the entire world and I’ve got him but right now I really need some bubble tea else I’ll just keep on harassing my favourite panda plush all night and then he’ll be extra grouchy in the morning when he has to go to work because he won’t have gotten any sleep in the slightest.

 

Tao sighed and groaned, knowing that he had long lost this fight, “I hate you sometimes, Sehun, I really do.”

 

Sehun stuck his tongue out towards Tao, “You don’t, you love me really.”

 

Sighing, Tao sat up and reached forward to place a kiss on Sehun’s lips, “Next time, I’m getting pregnant and getting you back for all of this.”

 

A deep chuckle came from Sehun, “No way are you getting pregnant, you’d be the whiniest on the planet about it.”

 

“Just like a certain someone I know right now,” Tao sighed and hauled himself out of bed to pull on some clothes. He still had no clue as to where on earth he was going to get bubble tea at this time in the morning but if Sehun wanted it then he was pretty sure that he could get it. Though it was going to be mega complicated and he really didn’t want to think of all the hassle that was going to cause.

 

Blowing a couple of kisses Tao’s way when the other finally headed out of the bedroom, Sehun grinned and made a quick grab for the duvet cover and rolling himself up in it like he was some form of marshmallow. A slight yip almost startled him but he just grinned lazily towards Candy who was looking at him rather bemused right now, “Oh hush I had to think of a good way to get him out and about because he always hogs the blankets and it’s not good for baby or me.”

 

The dog gave him a look that was so much like her owner that for a second Sehun wondered if Tao had magically transformed into a dog but face palmed himself for being so stupid. Lightly he chuckled, “Aww come here you, we can snuggle together in the warmth and be all cute and squishy and that way Daddy won’t be too mad at us when he eventually gets back.”

 

Candy blinked at him for a second before clambering into the tightly wound up bratty maknae and together they snuggled up in the warmth. Sehun knew that Tao was going to kill him when he got back in eventually but hey the prospect of having bubble tea with his most favourite person in the world was more than enough to settle any worries that may have been lingering. It wasn’t long before he was fast asleep, cuddled up in the duvet and up against Candy quite happily.

 

What he didn’t know was that Tao had clocked onto his game and had merely gone downstairs to get a couple of frozen bubble teas out of the bottom of the freezer. They were set on the kitchen counter, slowly defrosting and he would probably warm them up in the microwave before heading back upstairs. In the meantime, conscious of the fact that he did have to actually work tomorrow, Tao moved to the living room, pulled out the sofa bed and walked as quietly as he could to the airing cupboard to grab the spare set of blankets and pillows so that he would not get too cold. They were a joke present from Kai who had said that Tao would need to learn to sleep in his own bed at times and Tao was more than thankful for the strange gift now.

 

He could just imagine Sehun’s sorry face in the morning if he really did believe that he had spent all night trying to get him some bubble tea but a yawn escaped him as he snuggled down into his Snoopy themed bedding and drifted off to sleep himself. 

 

authors babbling: 

Heh poor Tao, at least he knows how to deal with Sehun even when he is being a brat lol ^^