Disney Store

Our Children

“Are you sure it’s safe to go in here?” Chen asked a little warily as they approached the store, “I mean, sure we can afford it but…”

 

“Since when have you complained about going into Disney?” Suho asked, frowning at the other, “You virtually dragged us all in here last month when it was the twin’s birthday.”

 

Chen blushed a little, “I know but…all I’m going to say is that you’re going to blow your budget, big time.”

 

“I do that anyway,” Suho said, shaking his head, “I like spoiling the kids and you know it.”

 

Chen sighed, “I know…sometimes I wish you would just get your own then you wouldn’t spoil them so much.”

 

“Ha says you,” Suho said with a smirk, “Just be thankful that they’ve stopped trying to get us together.”

 

Nodding happily, Chen sighed in relief, “I know, we’d make the strangest pairing on the planet if it ever were to happen.”

 

Suho smiled, “I know. But unfortunately it’s not going to be.”

 

“Thank god,” Chen said with a grin and then smirked, “So how are things going anyway?”

 

“For me to know and you not to,” Suho said with a gentle smile.

 

“Aww come on hyung, I promise I won’t grill her like a million times over or anything,” Chen pouted with his cute puppy dog expression, “I’ll play nice.”

 

Suho rolled his eyes and flicked the youngers’ forehead, “No you won’t and the others will just gang up on her too so it’s not going to happen.”

 

Before Chen could counter argue the point they had finally gotten through the usual assortment of Disney related stuff to reach the new born section and all arguments were completely forgotten as they stared at the cream selection of the most adorable baby clothes that were trimmed with light pastel colours. It was more than enough to make anyone’s teeth rot from all of the sugar but there was no denying that it was irresistibly cute.

 

“Do you know what they’re having?” Chen suddenly asked, unable to decide where he should start looking first in the slightest and therefore making his head quirk up, down, right and left in a series of hurried movements that made him look just a touch on the demented side.

 

Suho nodded, “A girl. I think they’ve picked the name too.”

 

“Ohh really, what is it?” Chen asked, immediately reaching out to grab a dress before Suho could get his hands on it.

 

“Neither of them would say,” Suho said with a small pout as he started to pick between the baby grows, “Say that they’re keeping it as a surprise for us all.”

 

Chen rolled his eyes, “Figures. Oh man, I should have really thought about this more…hey I wanted those booties!”

 

Suho gave the other a look, “Oh don’t start that game Chen, I’m sure that you can buy as many pairs of booties as you like and no one is going to complain about it in the slightest.”

 

Chen grinned and chuckled, “We’re a right pair of mother hen’s aren’t we?”

 

“Yup,” Suho agreed, “But new nieces need to get spoilt rotten by their uncles.”

 

“Amen to that,” Chen said and continued to pick through a selection of different Disney baby related items. 

 

Authors babbling:

Yeah sorry about the loooong upate time but I've been blooming busy and had to get my muses to play nice which is not fun. I'll rant more later on. This was completely inspired by myself going into a Disney store for the purpose of buying my best male friend an Avengers mug and spotting the display and my god it is so freaking cute but expensive so it made sense to me that a new niece would get spoilt there. 

Going to leave you guessing as to who the niece belongs to though teehee