다섯...

사랑하지마
the first time song mino had ever seen nam taehyun was a couple of years before the first time they met in yg entertainment.
 
song mino wasn't quite a celebrity, he was known as the unlucky charm. his planned debut was with the rest of his childhood friends, po, kyung, zico. things happened and he couldn't even stand on stage with his brothers. not even once. then another company, another try at debut. and they were close to nobodies with little to no fans, the duo were disbanded. making it in the music industry, especially in a country like south korea, with the majority of the population being talented, it was hopeless. 
 
mino was done. there was nothing else he could do, he was lucky enough to get two tries at fame, it was he who was lacking. he needed to get away from this place so he followed wherever his feet took him. left, right, right, left. 
 
'i have to walk uphill?' mino thought. mino hated exercise but he didn't care enough to complain. 
 
the skies were stained with the lightest shade of grey and mino thought, 'wow, i feel like i'm a character in a book or something, pathetic fallacy at its finest... thank-you life(!)'
 
mino was too involved with his attempts to narrate his life and at the same time, wallow in self pity that he hadn't realised he had finished his climb uphill. the bridge was far from the highest he'd ever been on but, he felt like he could finally breathe for the first time. 
 
the lonely rapper stood a little higher to see the bridge from other the ledge and saw a strip of a darker shade of grey reflected on the road, separating an otherwise infinite field of green. cars were appearing and disappearing in a blink of an eye, well, his eyes. mino was snapped out of his thoughts once again when he heard sniffling from nearby.
 
a person of reasonably tall stature in ripped skinny jeans, long black boots, a common shirt and a backpack was paralled to song mino. the aforementioned stranger seemed to drown out the outside noise to his headphones, most likely unaware that his tears were noticeable.
 
mino felt his brain urge him to come to the guy in front of him, however, his body felt frozen, unabling him to do anything but stare. it felt as if his life was a play, where the main character is deemed unfit for the role so he is replaced by the understudy.
 
a guy who can't be more than a few years older than mino ran past him and headed towards the sad boy. 
 
putting his hand on the boys shoulder, he asked, "hi... are you ok?" 
 
the hand on his shoulder startled the boy out of his own world, turning around to see a kind faced stranger. he quickly put on a smile that couldn't have been convincing even to the blind, "i'm... i'm fine, it's just been a bad morning. thank-you." 
 
the runner didn't seem convinced but he had sensed that the sad boy wanted to be alone. he prayed to god that the boy would not jump.
 
mino watched the exchange from afar, and sensed the runners worry. however, the runner looked back and saw mino, locked eyes with him and felt relieved.
 
taehyun didn't move from the same spot for hours, and was still unaware of mino's presence. when the sad boy turned around to face the stranger, mino noticed his unusual eyebrows. seeing the boys attempt of a smile with those sad looking eyebrows tugged a string in his heart. mino stayed still and watched as the sad boy took one last look at the road and walked downhill. 
 
mino had felt obligated to see the boy get anywhere safely. he followed him downhill, followed him safely cross the busy road and followed him walk near a park to a neighborhood which was deemed safe enough. 
 
mino sat in the swings of the park for a while, earphones in his ear but not really listening to music, but thinking of the boy with the sad eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
author's note: ok i'm sorry i at updating but i'm going to try updating weekly! i think i'll choose monday because i'm usually free at the weekends so please look forward to it! please excuse my rubbish update/layout, i'm on my phone😰 comments are v appreciated💖