둘...

사랑하지마
it is a truth universally accepted that mino hated any and every form of exercise but he was eager to make amends with taehyun albeit a bit anxious. he had noticed the latter's restlessness and struggles lately but he also knew how high taehyun held his head. which was why he was feeling a mixture of confusion, sadness and bitterness at the sight before him.
 
"yah, why would you bring a random stranger back here after disappearing to god knows where?!" mino tried to act like a platonic hyung concerned about his dongsaeng but luck enjoyed playing with mino and picked one of the most beautiful strangers as taehyun's newfound favourite hyung. damn, mino thinks this guy is even more beautiful than jinwoo. obviously nothing is comes close to the perfection that is nam taehyun but wow was this guy close.
 
"mark hyung is the nicest human being i have ever met, he bought me food and he's actually going to help me with my studies!" usually, taehyun sounded bored or indifferent but it seems that he has a soft spot towards this mark person. needless to say, mino was the epitome of furious.
 
"mino-ah, go take a walk or something..." his doe-eyed hyung always understood mino the best, for that, he was grateful. he contemplates why he hadn't fallen in love with jinwoo in the first place but he knew it wasn't quite possible for him to look at anyone but taehyun and anyway, even the fans were quick to realise the chemistry between their dongsaeng leader and their pretty hyung. 
 
mino glanced at the cause of his inner turmoil once more, only to find that taehyun did not seem to care, paying (too much) attention to the stupidly handsome guys words.
 
most people hated the cold night air but mino thinks otherwise. the cold air seeps through his skin and makes him feel alive. whilst some people turned to leaves inside a paper baton, mino opted for the night air. it provided him with relief. 
 
once more, his thoughts stray back to his youngest band member. he's not even loveable, even the way he talks is rough. mino shakes his head and laughs, mark probably won't even like taehyun after finding out what he's really like; would any other guy in their right state of mind accept a bratty kid like taehyun?
 
 
mark chuckles at taehyun, who else would offer another a tour of his room, invites them to lie down on the floor playing 21 questions and ends up falling asleep? taehyun was like a breath of fresh air, mark was growing tired of the males and females who pretend to be perfect to grab his attention, taehyun was nothing but his bratty self complete with his cat-like tendancies. but boy, was mark infatuated. for once, mark was glad that he at a lot of things such as training his new pet because he truly believes that taehyun was going to be a truly important person in his life. 
 
mark was careful to pick taehyun up from the floor, gently placing his taehyun-ie's arms around his neck to bring him over to his bed when taehyun snuggles his head closer to mark's neck, seemingly adamant in staying there. patience and adoration for the younger helped mark slowly placed him on his bed and lightly grazed his lips over the younger's forehead.
 
 
sly was lee seunghoon's middle name, he had opted to stay indoors to let his best friend get his well needed breath of fresh air. and to spy on this questionable stranger who seems too beautiful to be real.
 
they were just bonding, how weird. how come their maknae has never asked him what his favourite colour was? appalling. 
 
it took all of seunghoon's self control to not laugh at the fact that taehyun fell asleep listening to mark's answer to one of the former's question. but wait, this guy is actually pretty cute, he's looking at taehyun like seungyoon looks at jinwoo. huh.
 
oh yeah, photographic evidence to convince mino to finally confess, after all, nothing fuels a confession more than a little bit of jealousy.
 
taehyun's willingly snuggling up to mark whilst mark carries him to his bed!?!?!?????111 perfect 
 
oh, wow this is boring, taehyun won't let go of the kid.
 
HEOL IS HE GOING TO KISS SAsSTaE's forehead, I NEED PICTUREs!!!!!1!1!1!! 
 
oh mino is going to go ape .