둘.다섯

사랑하지마

seunghoon was experiencing a foreign? feeling. he was waiting outside his partner in crime's room with every intention of wanting to film mino's reaction to the pictures of his new otp (milktea 5ever), but his instincts were telling him to stop instantly. but seunghoon always abided to his life motto - if his future self didn't travel back from the future to stop him from doing it, then it surely could not be that catastrophic. so off he went, laminated pictures of milktea (5ever!!!!) in hand and taro milk tea in another (milktea's fandom needs a colour and seunghoon had decided on violet).

"mino it's your beloved hyung!!!!!!1111!!11!!1!!1!!"

mino had simply ignored him for mino was busy composing music. it sounded good enough to be in their album, so seunghoon had sat down patiently because he was not ready for the abuse he could possibly get for ruining mino's new song. seunghoon could not even find a word in his tiny head that would do justice to mino's new song, so he makes a mental note to read the dictionary after this.

finally, mino turns around to face his irritating and bothersome best friend. "wha-" mino's patience was paralyzed after seeing the laminated and [probably] blasphemic photograph. mino was sure he had stared at it long enough to engrave that picture in his mind forever. mino had carelessly capsized everything in his way, presumably on his way to commit murder.

oh, maybe that was why seunghoon had that weird sensation earlier.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: this is only a sneak peek/filler because i'm an incapable author who hasn't updated in a while and is feeling guilty at the lack of namsong i'm sorry i promise i'll update a full chapter before the weekend!!! please be patient ~