하나...

사랑하지마
it was 10 o'clock and taehyun was sure, no - he was adamant that he was the epitome of exhaustion.
practice for their next comeback was weighing heavily on his shoulders, add a splash of homesickness with a truckload of irrelevant yet compulsory homework, it didn't seem too much of a shock when taehyun blew up. well, not to taehyun anyway.
 
"what the is wrong with you inconsiderate arseholes?!" taehyun said in a low but steady voice. "i am not ing built to deal with your displays of affection," pointing at a startled jinwoo and a guilty dongsaeng leader. "nor am i willing to listen to the korean version of dumb and dumber! i am trying to pass this compulsory school before yang ceo fires my . you all maybe finished but that doesn't mean you can act like a* pricks!!" 
taehyun slammed the door shut and tripped, only to be surprising by a dog. he was sure that pets weren't allowed in hotels, especially a hotel that was deemed safe and secure enough to play as a second home to monster rookies during their time in taiwan.
 
the remaining four rookie members were too bewildered to even be able to say anything,
"well... your boyfriend, you fix it. peace out!" seunghoon was never really able to deal with feelings in an orthodox way such as physical contact or mental reassurance, primarily dismissing himself from the compromising and most definitely time consuming project of making their precious maknae happy again.
 
"urGh, my life he's not my boyfriend. i don't even like him okay!!1!!!!!!" mino opened his eyes to find out that his once reliable hyung and dongsaeng couple have also vanished into thin air. 
 
well, who the was he trying to fool? a blind man could probably see how infatuated he is with the sassy, bratty maknae of winner.
 
as angry as he was, he couldn't stop himself from shipping his seungyoon and jinwoo hyung, they were indeed together through thick and thin.
 
 
a short male adorned with angelic looks approached nam taehyun after a couple of minutes of bonding with the adorable husky puppy, "sorry miss, that's my baby!" 
 
taehyun looked up furious at the owner who either didn't seem fluent enough in korean or just forgot his glasses. to put it bluntly, taehyun's glare was borderline murderous.
 
"judging by my and lack of s, i'm pretty sure i'm a male thank you very much." taehyun moved to get up and away from this already irritating human with an adorable pet.
 
"hey, i'm sorry, i just thought you were too beautiful to be a male" the strangers fiery red hair matched his tinted pink cheeks, he was actually pretty cute.
 
"sorry too, i'm just in a bad mood tonight!" why was taehyun even apologising?! ah, well, it's nice having someone else to talk to who wasn't part of his group.
 
"let's go grab some food because i am hungry, think of it as compensation for calling you a female!" the cute redhead even had the audacity to wink, it was probably the most adorable thing taehyun had seen since he was born. but it somehow felt, wrong. having no plans of getting back to his room anytime soon, taehyun said yes because who turns down free food?
 
mino was pissed that taehyun wasn't anywhere he looked, the former figured that the lobby would be a perfect place to wait for taehyun had to come back sooner or later. after a couple of exaggerated sighs later, mino was suddenly inspired to write some lyrics.
 
"what kind of a creep brings someone he mistakenly calls a woman to a 5 star restaurant?!" taehyun's words sounded angry or even scared but he couldn't help but laugh immediately, the situation was just far too hilarious for him.
 
taehyun ordered whatever he pleased regardless of the price as, his newfound hyung (mark) had assured him of the responsibility of the bill. taehyun ended up finding out that mark was indeed not allowed the dog but as the owner's son, he did have some privileges. it turns out that the hotel in here was merely one of the many that the taiwanese-american family owned, immediately deeming mark more than able to handle the bill. as the two spoke more, taehyun reluctantly gives his number to mark tuan, hoping to see his new hyung as this one proved more worthy of his presence and was actually an a* student who is more than willing to help him in his studies. 
 
as true to the books, someone who seemed as perfect as mark tuan would offer to walk him back to his door.
 
 
luck has never liked song minho. as soon as the rapper turned around to make his way to the restroom, nam taehyun strode in the hotel with his new favourite hyung.
 
song minho had just finished washing his hands when his phone vibrated rather violently in his back pocket.
 
"mino-ah, where are you? the love of your life is back now ~" his best friend could be such an arse, he only hopes, no, prays that taehyun wasn't able to hear the other idiot rapper. 
 
" off, i'm on my way back up." he hangs up immediately, cursing himself for putting his personal hygiene before taehyun.