Chapter 5

After 9 years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"While Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny, Yoona and Sooyoung are waiting for updates on the three. Jessica and Yuri came back. 

"How are they?" Taeyeon asks softly.

Jessica shakes her head. Taeyeon sighs.

"How will Hyoyeon react to this?" Yuri asks. "What happened if-"

Yuri was soon cut off as the doctors walk out.

"How..how are they doctor? My sisters? My niece?" Taeyeon asks.

"Well, Seohyun-shii luckily didn't have any other serious injuries so she is fine. While for Hyoyeon-shii and her daughter. They have sufer a lot of major injuries and are currently in a coma. We are currently watching over them in the ICU." The doctor said.

"May-may we see them?" Sunny asks.

"Well, of course. Seohyun-shii will wake up soon so she'll be happy to see your faces once she wakes up." The doctor said as he leads the girls to Seohyun's room. As soon as they walks inside, they were hurt. Seeing Seohyun's eyes was purple. Her face was as pale. Bandages wraped around her head. Taeyeon rush to the maknae's side and hold her hand.

"Oh, my dear Seohyunnie." Taeyeon said. Tears dropping from her eyes. Soon, Seohyun wake up, slowly, looking around the room.

"Seohyun! Are you ok?" Taeyeon asks.

Seohyun nods slowly and sits up. "Where's Hyoyeon unni? Eunhyuk oppa and Hyori?"

The girls didn't want to answer the maknae's question. They look away as Seohyun raises her voice.

"Unnies, answer me!" Seohyun said.

"Well.. you see." Taeyeon said.

"Eunhyuk oppa..he past away at the scene." Yoona said as Seohyun gaps. 

"Oh no.." Seohyun said. "This...this is all my fault..."

"No, it is not Seohyunnie." Taeyeon said.

"Yes unni! It is!" Seohyun said as tears coming out. "If I didn't suggest unni and oppa to go eat in the first place, nothing will happen!"

"Seohyun-ah, calm down.." Yuri said.

Then, Seohyun looks at the girls. "But..what about Hyoyeon unni and Hyori.."

"Well, all we can say that both of them are in the ICU." Taeyeon said. 

"C-can I see them?" Seohyun asks.

"No Seo, you have to rest first. I'm sure they're fine." Jessica said. 

After 2 days of Eunhyuk's death. A funeral takes place. Everyone was crying as they carry Eunhyuk's body back to his hometown. All of their family members, Suju, SNSD, Red Velvet, Exo, Shinee, f(x) attends the funeral as they mourn for him. The only people who are missing are Hyoyeon and Hyori.

After the funeral, the girls head back to the ICU to check up on Hyori and Hyoyeon. As soon as they walk in, they saw Hyori was already awake and nurses are taking care of her.

"Aunties!" Hyori said.

"Hyori." The girls smiles and starts to surround Hyori, except for Seohyun and Jessica since they are in Hyoyeon's room. 

"Aunties, where am I? Where's appa and eomma?" Hyori asks, then she notices their clothes. "And why are you wearing all black?"

"Hyori-ah.." Taeyeon said, tearing up.

"Taeyeon aunty! Why are you crying?" Hyori asks. "Where's my appa and eomma?" As Hyori looks at each girls in the eyes, expecting an answer, all she gets is silence, everyone looks away.

"Aunties!!" Hyori cries. "Where are they?"

Tiffany then comes by Hyori's side and rubs her back. "Hyori-ah, all we can answer you is that...your eomma is in a different place. And your appa..he's..he's in a better place now. Don't worry. Ok?" 

Hyori nods. "Now, go and have a rest." Yuri said.

Jessica slowly push Seohyun's wheelchair to Hyoyeon's room since Seohyun's legs is injured. As they reach Hyoyeon's room, Hyoyeon is still sleeping peacefully in her bed. Not aware of what has happened to Eunhyuk.

Jessica then push the wheelchair to Hyoyeon's side and she sits on the chair next to Seohyun. Seohyun grabs Hyoyeon's hand as she starts to cry.

"Unni, I'm sorry..." Seohyun said as tears comes out. "Because of me, you got into a car accident. Everyone was seriously injured. While, I'm here..as healthy as ever..." Then, she wipes her tears and takes a deep breath. "Because of me, Eunhyuk oppa...he..we lost him. I killed your husband unni..I'm sorry." Seohyun then stops as she cries. Jessica rubs Seohyun's back as she wipes her tears.

"Seohyun-ah, it's not your fault." Jessica said softly. "It's no one's fault. It was the car the hit you."

Then, the girls starts to walk in. 

"How's Hyo?" Sunny asks.

"Sleeping." Jessica reply.

"Hyori woke up." Yoona said.

"How is she?" Seohyun asks as she look up.

"She's fine." Sooyoung said. "But she's asking for her parents..."

Seohyun nods as she look down at Hyoyeon again. She starts to cry once again when she sees Hyoyeon's face. Her face is pale, her cheeks are colorless, her lips are not as rosy. Suddenly, the bee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter