Chapter 2

After 9 years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeonghaseyo Hyoyeon-shii." Jessica smiles and sits down on her seat. "My name is Jessica Jung, I am the CEO of BLANC and ECLARE, shall we get this meeting started?"

Hyoyeon nods slowly as her manager pull her down to sit. Hyoyeon stare at Jessica for the whole meeting. I can finally meet you Sica. I Missed you. How are you Sica?

Soon, the meeting was over. Everyone stands up and bows, shakes hand, ect. 

"I hope to see you next week to start the shooting." Jessica smiles and shakes Hyoyeon's hand .

As Jessica was about to left, Hyoyeon quickly walks towards the girl, holding her wrist. Jessica turns around and look at the blonde girl, soon, she gaps when the girl hug her tightly. Slowly, she hug the girl back.

"I missed you Sica-ah." Hyoyeon said and hug Jessica tightly. 

"Me too Hyorangie, me too." Jessica said as she let out tears that she was trying to hold during the meeting.

Seohyun was walking around the park near her house to get some fresh air. It was around 2 so she won't get caught with the fans. She sits down on the grass as she looks out at the river. Sighing before taking out a picture and look at it.

"Unnies...it's been...10 years since we last seen each other. Yes, I still get to see Taeyeon unni, Fany unni and Sunny unni. But....Jessica unni..Hyoyeon unni..Yuri unni..Yoona Sooyoung unni...I missed you." Seohyun said as tears escape her eyes. "I want to see you."

Then, she looks at the picture once again and put it back in her pocket. "I hope to have a reunion one day. Unni-deul, saranghaeyo." Then, she walks back to her house.

Next morning, Yuri wakes up and looks at the clock. 12 o'clock. She then lay down once again and yawns. 12? 12? 12!! Yuri then wakes up and look at her phone. 38 miscalled, 86 messages. 

"I'm dead! I'm deadmeat!" Yuri said frantically and runs to the bathroom. 

"Sunny unni~" Hyomin, member of T-Ara said.

"Yes?" Sunny reply, looking at the girl.

"Well, Taeyeon sunbae invited you to eat lunch with her." Hyomin said and point to a girl down the hallway.

Sunny nods and stands up. "Ok, I'm going out for lunch unni!" Sunny said to Shinyoung.

"Kay~ have fun Soonkyu" Shinyoung smiles.

Sunny runs toward Taeyeon and smiles. "Where are we going?"

"You'll see." Taeyeon wink at Sunny. "Let's go, Seohyun and Tiffany are already there." 

"Why are we here again?" Yoona asks, glaring at Sooyoung.

"Because, we love this place." Sooyoung reply.

Yoona shakes her head. "You made me reject Seunggi oppa's offer to go here."

"That's why I love you Yoongie~" Sooyoung said and smiles. 

As Yoona and Sooyoung are eating, Seohyun and Tiffany then arrive and take a seat in the corner, near Yoona's and Sooyoung's table.

"Unni, should we order first while waiting for Sunny unni and Taeyeon unni?" Seohyun asks as she look through the menu.

"Sure, they would be here soon anyway." Tiffany said as she fix her makeup. 

Soon, Taeyeon and Sunny arrives and sit down at their table. The girls starts to eat as their foods begin to come out. They were too busy eating so they didn't notice Yuri running right behind them.

"Kwon Yuri, you're late! Again!" Hyoyeon scold the Black Pearl as soon as Yuri arrive. The girl sit next to Hyoyeon laughs a little.

"Sorry, I overslept..." Yuri said shyly and sits down, then she look at the girl next to Hyoyeon. "Hey Jessica." Yuri smiles and then look at her menu. Wait..JESSICA? "JESSICA??!!"

Everyone around them look at Yuri, including Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Seohyun, Sooyoung and Yoona.

"Sorry Miss, please keep it down" A waitress said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter