Chapter 1

After 9 years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before I get started, I just want to make a few things clear. Taeyeon and married to Baekhyun, Jessica is single (or is she? ;) ) Sunny is also single, Tiffany is married to Nickhyun, Hyoyeon is married to Eunhyuk. (I missed writing about HyoHyuk so I want to write about them again!!) Yuri is in a secret relationship, Sooyoung is married to Kyung Ho, Yoona is married to Seunggi and Seohyun is..single :))

9 years..it has been 9 years since the popular girl group Girl's Generation disbanded. It's the year of 2026. Each girls is in their own path of life. They rarely see eachother or none of them meet up at all. It's like the girls have completely forgot about each other. The group disbanded on their 10th anniversary, August 5th 2017 and sepperate from then. The only time they sees each other is when they saw one another on the TV.

Hyoyeon sighs constantly, looking at the calendar. It's August 5th, 2026. Exactly 9 years after the group disband. Scrolling through her phone, reading news on the internet, SONEs posting their photos, commenting on every member's photos about their 9th year after disbanding. After shutting of her phone, she step out of the van and walk inside SM.

"So, what schedules do I have now oppa?" Hyoyeon asks her manager.

"You got a meeting with the CEO of a fashion line and she select you as the model for her fashion clothing." Her manager said, flipping through the papers. "And that's it actually."

Hyoyeon nods and walks to her favorite practice room, as she reach the room, she heard music was playing loudly inside, she peeks in and saw a man dancing with the music. She smiles and opens the door, walking in quietly and sit down. As soon as the music stops, she claps loudly. "Nice move you got there oppa."

"Thanks Hyo." The man smiles and kiss her lightly, causing her to blush.

"You girls did great!" The manager said and give each other waters as soon as they walk backstage.

"Thanks oppa!" Seohyun said and drinks the water.

"We did amazing!" Tiffany said and flashes her eye smiles. "I wish we could have another encore though.."

"I agree but I'm tired now." Taeyeon laugh and sits down on the couch in the dressing room. "We all are."

Seohyun nods and sit down next to Taeyeon. "Unni, do you know what day it is today?"

Taeyeon and Tiffany look at Seohyun, they nods. "We do..."

"I miss them." Tiffany said. "Everyone is in their own path now. I wonder how they are doing."

"All I know is that Yuri is now a solo artist and Yoona and Sooyoung are now doing fine with their acting career. While the others...I'm clueless." Taeyeon said.

"Aish! Jessica is doing well with her fashion industry, Hyoyeon is a model and Sunny is a DJ and MC! And everyone's picture is EVERYWHERE in this country!" Tiffany said. "How come you never notice?"

"I...forgot?" Taeyeon said and look at Tiffany with innocent eyes. Tiffany hit Taeyeon's head lightly, making the girl pout. 

"Stop giving me that look Taeng." Tiffany said. 

"Sorry to ruin the fun girls." Their mananger said. "Get dress, we have schedules!"

"What?! Really?" Seohyun asks and the manager nods

"What's our next schedules?" Tiffany asks.

"Sunny's FM date." The manager smiles.

"Cut! That's a wrap! Great work today everyone! See you tomorrow!" The director said. 

Yoona and Sooyoung walk back to their dressing room and yawns. 

"What time is it?" Yoona asks

"12." Sooyoung said and lays down on the couch.

"Good thing we're doing the drama together unni." Yoona smiles and wipes off her make-up. "So I won't have to miss seeing your face."

"Me too Yoongie." Sooyoung said. "I'm hungry, wanna grab something for lunch?"

"Sure unni!" Yoona said and they both get change like their life is depending on it and head out into the street. The girls enter their favorite Soshi's favorite resturant.

"What should we eatt~?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter