Chapter 4

After 9 years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Alrightyy~" Shinyoung said as soon as the camera starts rolling. "We are now infront of TaeTiSeo's dorm!" Shinyoung then moves so the camera can have a better view of the dorm. "This morning, we will come inside each and every member's house and wake up the girls." Shinyoung smiles. "The fans may now see their sleeping habits!" Then she starts to laugh as she rings the doorbell. As expected, Seohyun was the one who opens the door.

"Ah, anyyeonghaseyo." Seohyun said and bows.

"Good morning Seohyun-shii. How are you?" Shinyoung asks as she put the mic up close to Seohyun. 

"I'm fine." Seohyun said shyly then she covers her face. "Please come in, unnies are still sleeping."

Shinyoung and the crew slowly walks inside the house and heads straight to Taeyeon's room. As soon as they comes in, they can hear Taeyeon's talking.

"1, 2, 3. Annyeonghaseyo, TaeTiSeo inmidaaaaa!" Taeyeon said as she turn and toss around on her bed.

Seohyun then walks to Taeyeon's side and shakes her body. "Unni~, wake up. We have filmingg." Seohyun said.

"Hmm?" Taeyeon asks as she opens her eyes. The first thing she sees is the cameras and a smiling Shinyoung. "Wha- AHHHH!" 

"Good morning Taeyeon-shii!" Shinyoung said.

"Ahhh!" Taeyeon screams then covers herself with her blanket.

"Rise and shine Sleeping Beauty!" Shinyoung said as she pulls the blanket away. 

Taeyeon then sits on the edge of her bed, where Seohyun is and hide behind Seohyun's back. 

"Clean up Taengoo~ we're filming in a moment. Imma go wake up Tiffany now." Shinyoung said as she told to a camera to follow her. Then, they walks to Tiffany's room, they saw Tiffany was already up and she was singing SNSD Into The New World.

"Saranghae..AHHHH!" Tiffany said as she drops her phone. Looking at Shinyoung and the camera with a confuse expression.

"Morning Panni!" Shinyoung greets.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Tiffany said and bows. "We're filming already?"

Shinyoung nods. "Yep, now go get ready! We'll meet in the living room.

The camera then turns off, giving TaeTiSeo some times to get ready. Then, a moment later, they all meet in the living room 

"TaeTiSeo, good morning!!" Shinyoung said as soon as the camera was turn on.

"Good morning. 1, 2, 3, annyeonghaseoyo, TaeTiSeo inmida!" TaeTiSeo greets. 

"Nae! So, the first members we visit are TaeTiSeo, right now, let's go to Jessica-shii's house to wake up the sleeping princess. Then, we will head to Sunny's house, Hyoyeon's, Yoona's and Sooyoung's! Let's start!

A while later, the four (not counting the camera crews) arrives at Jessica's house....scratch that...MANSION. 

"Oh. My. God." TaeTiSeo said as they look at the mansion.

"10 years after opening BLANC and ECLARE..." Taeyeon said.

"Wow.." Tiffany said.

"Yah! Unnies! Let's go already!" Seohyun said.

The two soon to get back to reality and rings the doorbell. After 10 minutes of waiting, Krystal opens the door.

"Krystal!" TaeTiSeo said. 

"Umm...Hi?" Krystal said in English.

"Where's Jessica?" Tiffany asks in English.

"In her room, working." Krystal replies. "Anyway, come in, please."

As everyone comes in, Jessica then walks out from her room, holding 2 outfit.

"Soojung, which one?" Jessica asks, then, she notice the cameras and throws the 2 outfit away. "OhMyGodYou'reHere!'

"Well, hello Jessica! The sleeping queen woke up early today." Shinyoung grins. 

"ehhh...well.." Jessica said.

"Unni wakes up early today since she have work to finish." Krystal said as she grab her bags. "I have to head to the company now. Bye~!" Krystal said as she opens the door, she then saw a tan girl in front of the door. "Oh! Unni, good morning! Jessica unni and the other are in there."

The tan girl look at Krystal, confuse before walking into the living room.

"Hey Jessica! Let's go to Hyo!" Yuri said as soon as she walks in, then, she notice the cameras. "Oh! Annyeong~"

"Looks like we don't have to wake uo Yuri!"Shinyoung smiles. "Anyway, should we head to Sunny's?"

"NAEEE!" Everyone replies.

Then, everyone soon arrives at Sunny's house. Luckily, Seohyun have the key so everyone won't have to ring the doorbell. As soon as they comes in, they can hear a faint alien noise.

"Oh em gee, she still have that sleeping habbit?" Jessica asks.

"Looks like it." Taeyeon laughs as everyone heads to Sunny's room, seeing Sunny sleeping peacefully on her bed.

Everyone starts to look around her room to get a toy and then, on the count of 3, everyone jumps on Sunny's bed.

"LEE SOONKYU! WAKE UP!!" The 6 said as they jumps on Sunny's bed and hitting her with her plushie.

"AHHHH!" Sunny said as she starts to push everyone off her bed. "What are you people doing here?"

"Waking you up dummy!" Shinyoung said. "Wow, can't believe you're the CEO of SME!"

"Shut up unni!" Sunny said as she throws the pillow to Shinyoung.

"Go change now, we don't want the others to be working." Shinyoung said.

"Others? Who?" Sunny asks.

"Hyo, Soo and Yoon." Yuri said.

The camera starts rolling again, showing everyone is on a street. 

"We would first like to appologize that we were suppose to go to Yoona-shii and Sooyoung-shii's house but the two ladies have left early in the morning for their drama. So. We are now here for Hyoyeon!" Shinyoung said.

"Yayayay!" Everyone claps.

Shinyoung looks at them, confuse. "Soshi-shii, why are you clapping now? Not when we were at the others house?"

"LEE HYORI!!!" Everyone exclaims together as they runs to the front door. Seohyun press the doorbell, and soon, a man opens the door.

"Annyeong oppa!" Everyone greet.

"Oh! Hello girls! Shinyoung, c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter