Chapter 3

After 9 years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sica, are you ready for your first day of filming?" Jessica's secutary asks.

Jessica nods nervously. "I am. I wonder who are the casts."

"I bet you'll love them." Her secutary said and smiles. "Now get out Ms. Jung. We're here."

Jessica look out the window and see that she is already in front of KBS building. She take a deep breath before stepping out of the car and into the building. After reaching the studio, Jessica bows to the staff members who are setting up the cameras and the set. A staff member kindly shows her into a dressing room and a few stylish comes out and starts doing her make-up.

"It's so boring! I wonder when the filming will start." Tiffany whine as she wallks around the room. 

"Be patient unni, we still have to wait for the other casts to arrive." Seohyun said as she reads the book. "And beside, filming won't start in an hour."

"Then why do we have to arrive so early?" Tiffany asks. Now pouting.

"If you're asking me, how should I know? It's not like I'm the MANAGER." Taeyeon rolls her eyes and look at their manager sitting across the room.

The manager chuckles. "Well, we have to arrive early Miss. TaeTiSeo. You have three people, so it took a little longer to prepare."

"But still!" Tiffany said then takes out her phone. 

Hyoyeon and Yuri steps out of the van and head towards the studio. A staff member then leads them to their dresing room as soon as they arrives. Then, their stylish unnies starts to put on their make-up.

"Yul~, when is your comeback stage again?" Hyoyeon asks.

Yuri shrughs her shoulder. "I'm not sure. But it's not this year since I just have a comeback eariler this year. Maybe next year or the year after that." Yuri said and sits down on the couch. 

"When will filming starts?" Hyoyeon asks.

"In 24 minutes." Hyoyeon's manager said.

"I heard Jessica's here already. Should we keep her company?" Yuri asks.

Hyoyeon nods and both girls left their room.

"Sunny!" Shinyoung said. "Let's go now, filming will start soon."

"Nae unni." Sunny said as she finish putting on her make-up and both of them walks torwards the studio. Shinyoung went to the set to rehearse her lines as Sunny walks to TaeTiSeo's room.

"Sunny here~!" Sunny said as she peaks into the room.

"Unni!" Seohyun exclaim and hug her. "Glad you're here. Filming starts soon right?"

Sunny nods. "I'm excited! This is our first reality show together after the disband." 

Yoona and Sooyoung soon arrive just 6 minutes before shooting starts. They runs to their room to catch their breath and fix their make-up.

"Unni, we're just in time huh?" Yoona said and smiles. 

Sooyoung nods. "Well, I'm excited. I wonder who are the other cast.."

Yoona nods and they heard the PD. "Filming starts in 3! Please get ready."

"Hello viewers, this is Shinyoung. Welcome to KBS special reality show, 9 Girls Special!" Shinyoung smiles as the camera starts rolling. "Many are wonder what is the show about. Well, I shall revelal the details...

 

The PD then walks into Yoona and Sooyoung and Hyoyeon, Yuri and Jessica's room and give them the script. Everyone widden their eyes as they read the script. 

No way...

 

The PD leads Jessica, Hyoyeon and Yuri into Yoona and Sooyoung's room. The girls looks at each other while smiling widely, hugging each other.

"I-I can't believe it. We're doing a show toge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter