Hidden

Forever With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LA DOULEUR EXQUISE

 

CHAPTER 1: HIDDEN 

 

Today is Dara's 7th birthday and she will be going to introduced to the public. Dara as a seven years old kid was dressed well, from her head accessory down to her foot was well prepared and was choosen carefully. Dara has a very large eyes that lures people around her. Hyun-suk, her father went inside her room with a small red-velvet box in his hand. He crouched down and kissed her on the cheek before opening the box. "This will be my present to you, it's a lucky charm." 

 

Dara's still new with her leveled up self, she's still finding hard to act around Jaejoong's house normally like he done everyday. She can't control her speed and her strenght. There's this instance that she'll come across the room in the blink of an eye and bumped hard at the wall, crashing every glass she had held and breaking the tiled floor but one thing Dara enjoyed the most, her hightened senses.

 

"Taecyon!" She called out as she noticed something in her body. Taecyon the butler came in rushing to her, sensing the confusion in Dara he stopped in front of her. "Yes? What can I serve you for today?"

 

Dara shook her head, she's not hungry or anything but she wanted to ask something from him, "Taecyon, is it normal for vampires to change their hair color frequently? I mean, I have read some books about vampires and it wasn't stated about this." She said while pointing her now pale pink hair.

 

Taecyon chuckled at her sight, she's now oggling at her hair. "Books are not accurate sometimes. People often write something out of imagination and fantasy. Example, there are rare kind of vampires that can walk under the sun - these species are called daywalkers, also vampires eats garlic too." Dara nodded and curse the author of the vampire book she had read silently.

 

"So what about this? Do you have any explanation about my hair?" Taecyon nodded his head, "Of course milady but before I tell you that, you must first seat there and I'll bring you some refreshment."

 

Dara sat at the hanging chair and waited for Taecyon to come back, he did after a couple of minutes with her drinks on top of the tray. Taecyon sat before her and smiled, "Where are we again," He asked, "Ah yes! Changing hair color is normal to you. Since Jaejoong is your creator as what vampires called to someone who changed human to vampire, you are now carrying his Bloodline. Kim's Bloodline is one of the rarest bloodline in the vampire world." He breathed in and continued. "The vampire carrying this bloodline has the ability to change what color they have decided but then the blood itself is the one that will decide which part of your body will get the change."

 

Dara uconciouslly sip her drink while listening to Taecyon with both ears, "You can take Jaejoong as an example, he can change his eye color to his own free will and that always reflect his mood that also apply to you." 

 

"Really? So this is not weird?" Taecyon shook his head, "The fact is, that hair color suits you. Do you have anything to ask for, milady?" He asked before standing up. Dara shook her head and looked up to meet his eyes, "No. But I want you to address me by my name, being called as milady is kind of weird an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter