Etc

Forever With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

END OF THINKING CAPACITY

CHAPTER 4: ETC

 

After the long vacation Dara had in school, she's now starting to attend her classes. Thick books stacks up in her arms covering half of her body, Dara walks aimlessly at the empty hallway. She mumbled coherent words, sweat bidding on her forehead regretting that she refused Taecyon carry her books to her locker. The books' weight doesn't annoy her but the fact that she cannot see the path clearly irks her. 

 

"Aish.. Next time I won't refuse Taecyon's help. I've learned my lesson in a hard way." She said to herself. She sighed and poke her head at her left, she manage to see that the hallway was completely empty. Thank god it will become less hussle to her. 

 

She turned sharply at the right corner bumping someone in the process. Her books flew in the air, loud thuds echoed through the emptied hallway as they fell down on the tiled floor. Dara did not spare the guy a quick glance, she immediately scoot down to stack her books and carry them again. When she was about to lift the last book on the floor, a familiar hand greet her with a bad feeling, she looked up and greeted by his most irritating smile.

 

"Why are you here?"

 

Jaejoong shot her an innocent look and slightly pulled his thick rimmed eyeglasses that is framing his perfectly pointed nose and beautiful pair of eyes, Jae smiled at her which annoying Dara even more before replying. "What? Am I not allowed to go here?" He said and acting hurt. 

 

Dara rolled her eyes out and lift the thick stack of books easily like paper. Jaejoong crack up before her, "What are you laughing at?" She fought back to chuckle too. "You're not planning to carry that books all by yourself, right?" Dara frowned. "Too bad, because I do." She snorted and walk passed him but Jae cut her track. "Normal person can't lift this books at the same time Dee. You're no superman to do that." 

 

"Oh yeah you're right. So what am I going to do then? Leave the other half and come back? No thank you." 

 

Jaejoong messed her head, "Aigoo, I wonder if you're really smart Dee. You don't need to leave the other half, that's why I am here I will help you. Where did you put your brain huh? Left it in the mansion? What me to get it for you?" Jaejoong to his heart's content. 

 

"Shut up and help me. Why are you even here?"

 

Jaejoong took half of the books from Dara's hand before smiling at her sweetly. "Oh gross. Jae that's so uncalled for!" Dara whined after seeing Jaejoong's smile but to be honest, it sends millions of butterflies in her tummy. "Where's your room? I'll tell you while wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter