Newborn

Forever With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I THINK I SAW YOU IN MY SLEEP.

CHAPTER 2: NEWBORN

Today is Dara's birthday. Dara as three years old was a dreamer, she, like any other kid was beloved and adored by their parents. Dara is the daugther or Park Hyun-suk and Park Ji-woo who owned the largest company in Seoul, South Korea. Dara's birth was hidden to the public as her parents are afraid that she would never experience a normal life. Dara was home schooled and her tutors came from the best schools her parents could have.

 

Two weeks later after, Dara's eyes shot open and gasped. She was greeted by an unfamiliar room and scent. The sun was up and illuminated the whole room. Dara then noticed how her eyesight became even better, she can now see specs of dust in the carpet and hear things far away from her. 

 

She frowned and clutch her head. Dara's having a quick flashes of persons and events but she did not remember any of it in her life. "Who.." She mumbled then the door opened revealing a shirtless man with beautiful features and blonde hair. Dara noted his eyes change color the second he saw her.

 

She glanced up, gawking at him. He smirked then walked inside the room and stopped at the end of the bed. "You're awake." He said. His voice sent shiver to her spine and winced at his coldness.

 

"Yes. How long am I unconcious?" Dara asked politely, the satin cover fallen from her thigh revealing her now pale skin. He looked at the side of the room. Dara is .

 

"We'll talk later. First go to the comfort room and dress yourself, Taecyon will be waiting outside the room and led you to the garden."

 

Dara nodded her head, she didn't mind being . "Okay." She replied shortly and got up from the bed, tossing the cover aside revealing her whole body in front of him. He coughed and turn around. Dara stopped in front of the bathroom door and glance at him, "What is your name?"

 

"Jaejoong."

 

Dara smiled at her self and quietly walked inside the bathroom while Jaejoong left the room and went straight to the garden. Sooner, Taecyon and Dara followed Jaejoong and brought Dara to the Gazeebo where Jaejoong is waiting. Jaejoong's garden is filled with different species of flowers and different shades of colors. Dara was amazed at the sight.

 

Jaejoong closed the book he was reading and stared at Dara's direction. Her expression make Jaejoong smile a little that did not last long. "You like flowers?" He asked snatching her attention from the beautiful flowers surrounding them.

 

Dara looked at him and smiled genuinely, "Yes. They remind me of someone." She frowned. "But I don't remember them." Sadness is evident in Dara's face and longingness in her eyes. A sharp of pain stung Jaejoong's heart making him crook his eyebrows.  

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter