Danger

Forever With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOU FOUND HER.

CHAPTER 5: DANGER

A handsome guy exposed himself behind the wall and met Jae and Dara with a smirk on his face. Jae didn't waste another second to pull Dara and hid her behind his back before he turn his gaze to the stranger before them, he knew that face and they won't just show up to greet him out of courtesy unless they had something to do with you.

 

"Why are you here?" Jaejoong hissed and held Dara's wrist tightly, securing her into him and backed away slowly. The guy smiled at him, "Ah.. I'm not sure if I should greet you politely or not but whatever." He said and bowed his head 90 degree as he take glimpses of Dara. "I just want to give you this." 

 

Taehyung or V held his hand and pass the sealed letter to Jae, he then turn his attention to Dara and bowed at her politely. "I see, you've been well." Dara's head suddenly hurt that she almost collapse on the floor if Jae hadn't been fast enough to catch her. "What the did you do to her?!" Jaejoong yelled. Dara is now thrashing in his arms, wincing at the excruciating pain she's feeling. 

 

Taehyung shot him an amuse gaze, "I didn't do anything. I just talked to her that's all and I have no right to harm the princess." Jaejoong snared at V, "Stop calling her that, she cannot recall herself." 

 

"So, the rumors at the castles are all true then." 

 

Jaejoong looked at V strangely, "What do you mean?" The younger one searched at the vicinity for something before speaking. "Jae hyung, they're searching for her. The Queen ordered the slayers to hunt the princess down and kill the person who's hidding her." 

 

Jae laughed disgustedly, "So she's still hadn't given up huh? I won't ing hand Dara to her, not when I'm still alive. I know something is wrong when Teddy brought her wounded to me that night. So it's her doing huh?" Another two vampires popped out behind Taehyun, they're his companion Jungkook and Jin as they looked at Dara with worried faces. 

 

 

 

"We wish you no harm," Jin said and scooted down and put his hand on top of Dara's forehead. She then stopped thrashing and slept soundly in Jae's arms. "I put her in sleep, her mind is starting to remember most of her memories but not completely." He said and nodded supporting his words. Jaejoong looked at Dara then back to the three young vampires in front of him. 

 

"We went here to warn you. That letter is from..." Jungkook paused and looked at Jin and Taehyung asking permission to speak.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter