Enemy or Friend?

Forever With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae's been glaring at Dara the whole time, the two of them fought about whether Dara should go to school or not. Dara the hard headed girl she was refused to stay home while Jae attended the class for her sake. "Come on! You fainted remember? Do you want to faint again?" 

 

Dara shook her head and glared back, "I did not faint on purpose! You know that! that creeper did it to me, he talk to me and bam I was in pain." She cringed at the thought then she remembered her dream. "Jae." she called, her voice is faint but serious. Jae knew that this will happen eventually, Jin told her yesterday that her memories are slowly coming back but why so sudden? Why so fast.

 

"Are you.. " Jae cut her sentence and grab her arms before pulling her in his car. "Aish! You stubborn woman, let's go to school." He carefully dodge her question and Dara was annoyed by it but let it pass. Sometimes she thought that maybe it is best to let Jaejoong tell her what she need to know and what she didn't need to know. Sometimes, she felt that she had the urge to go places she saw in her dreams with Jae but she didn't want to know her dreams.

 

At the school, another luxurious car was parked at the lot and Jaejoong frowned at the sight. "Do you know who owned that bike?" Jae pointed at the yellow Hennessey Venom GT, Dara rolled her eyes. "Jae, don't ask me about cars I don't like them and no I don't know who owned it."

 

"Brat" He muttered and mess her hair.

 

Jae decided to park his car at the farthest lot few meters away from the suspicious yellow car. He had a bad feeling about the owner and his instinct teach him that they're always right. "You missed your favorite spot." Dara pointed out.

 

"You're awfully nosy this morning, what did you eat earlier? Alvin the chipmunk?" Dara snorted and went out of Jae's car with foul mood, Jae followed the girl with boyish grin. She sure amuzed him with her fast changing mood. "I was only joking, Angel. Come on, don't be like that. You'll scare your admirers." The way Jae said the word admirers he literally threw death stares at the guys watching her movements which they all scampered away. The truth is, Jae was the one who scared Dara's admirers "That's right, know where you stand." Jae thought evily.

 

Dara didn't looked at him, she's clearly giving him a cold shoulder. "You're not going to ignore me the whole day right? Tell me I'm wrong." Jae faked a hurt feeling but his voice is filled with sincerity. Dara felt confused, the way Jae act is the opposite of what he said.

 

Dara spun around and poke Jae's chest angrily, "First,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter