Her thoughts

Forever With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae and Dara arrived at the mansion and after Jaejoong cut the car's engine Dara took the liberty to walk away from him with her vampire speed. It was the first time she used her vampirism in her entire days after turning by Jae. Her hair turned blazing bright red, dancing elegantly against the air as she spun towards the left wing of the mansion to where the garden is. Taecyon then appeared right behind Jaejoong, offering him a glass of red wine which he refused with a little shook of his head. 

 

 

"Did you two fought?" Taecyeon asked with a slight smile on his lip. Jaejoong nod his head and sigh before motioning Taecyeon to follow him into his office. Taecyeon tilted his head, he knew what ever conversation he'll be having with Jae will be very important and he sure as hell that it envolves with Dara. 

 

Both men walked at the opposite direction where Dara is, they moved in vampire speed and before a normal person could blink they already in front of Jaejoong's study room. Jaejoong entered the room and Taecyeon followed suit then shut the door lightly and turn his attention towards the owner of the mansion. 

 

Jaejoong stood at the side of the window frame looking down at the scenery of the forest. "I never knew it will be this fast." Taecyon frowned, he was confused and didn't know what Jae was talking about. Jaejoong rake his hair in frustration, "Taehyung and I met at the school yesterday, he told me that the empire is in chaos right now." Jaejoong moved and slide the drawer open and fished out the same letter Taehyung gave him the other day and passed it to Taecyeon.

 

Taecyeon read the whole letter and sighed before placing it on the wooden table beside him. "She already knew, huh. What are we going to do?" Jaejoong balled his fist, the truth is he doesn't know what to do. He don't know where to go, where to hide just to keep Dara safe from the queen. "That's not the only problem, I'm afraid the news spread like wildfire and reach the wolves."

 

Taecyeon stiffened, he hates wolves but that doesn't mean he was going to harm them first. It's not like him and Jae they were the few gentler vampires living in earth. "What do you mean? They never be our problem right?" Said Taecyeon slightly agigated at the news.

 

"They're going to be our problem," Jae said. "One of them went to the university Dara is currently attending. I don't know if its unintentional or not but the fact that we receive a threat for Dara's life we just cannot ignore his existence." Taecyeon bob his head in full understandment before releasing a teasing grin on Jae.

 

"Of course, we cannot ignore this matter but as far as I know, you cannot ignore the majesty as well; especially when she's sulking at the garden at the moment we speak."  

 

 

"That is true." Jaejoong's mood lighten and unconciously pouted his lips like a kid while staring at the floor like it's the most beautiful thing on earth. "What should I do now." He asked himself, completely ignoring Taecyeon's being. Taecyeon chuckled amusely at Jaejoong's 360 degree of mood changing when it comes to Sandara, it's becoming his habit now and he's not fully aware of it. "I'll leave now. Call me or any of the housekeeper if you need anything."

 

Jaejoong crunched his face thinking what to do to make Dara feel better. He sighed defeate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter